Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Wappie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nope doesn't work, I have 140 headshot in combat summary section and 3525 in Medals section

    EDIT: Address for combat summary headshots is; 02EEF5E4

    Credits to Jorndel

    ytoof Add this to ur post please the address
    Last edited by Wappie; 02-01-2013 at 02:36 PM.

  2. #17
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wappie View Post
    Credits to Jorndel
    Thanks, have fun now.
    Let me know if you need help with anything else.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #18
    dracsman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amused
    Anyone happen to know the Boomstick medal address? It's the only one i need Otherwise, fantastic work! Worked perfectly for everything else.

    EDIT: Through some doing, I was able to find the address for the "Boomstick" Medal(Someone should check it though, cuz I am in no way a CE guru, but it worked for me) :

    02EEF9FE - Boomstick Medals
    Last edited by dracsman1; 02-01-2013 at 04:53 PM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dracsman1 For This Useful Post:

    Maik_- (02-01-2013),ytoof (02-02-2013)

  5. #19
    Wappie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dracsman1 View Post
    Anyone happen to know the Boomstick medal address? It's the only one i need Otherwise, fantastic work! Worked perfectly for everything else.

    EDIT: Through some doing, I was able to find the address for the "Boomstick" Medal(Someone should check it though, cuz I am in no way a CE guru, but it worked for me) :

    02EEF9FE - Boomstick Medals
    I have tested and can confirm with 100% that 02EEF9FE is Boomstick medal. Credits to u son

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wappie For This Useful Post:

    dracsman1 (02-01-2013)

  7. #20
    Wappie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    t6mp.exe+2AEFAE8 Victor Medal. Yes t6mp.exe+2AEFAE8 NOT 2AEFAE8. Credits Jorndel

  8. #21
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dracsman1 View Post
    Anyone happen to know the Boomstick medal address? It's the only one i need Otherwise, fantastic work! Worked perfectly for everything else.

    EDIT: Through some doing, I was able to find the address for the "Boomstick" Medal(Someone should check it though, cuz I am in no way a CE guru, but it worked for me) :

    02EEF9FE - Boomstick Medals
    thanks i added it to the main post

  9. #22
    Wappie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ytoof i see u put this in <ID>106</ID>
    <Description>"Victor"</Description>
    <Color>80000008</Color>
    <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
    <Address>02EEFAE8</Address>
    </CheatEntry>

    It should be t6mp.exe+2AEFAE8 because 2AEFAE8 Is something else

  10. #23
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Wappie View Post
    Ytoof i see u put this in <ID>106</ID>
    <Description>"Victor"</Description>
    <Color>80000008</Color>
    <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
    <Address>02EEFAE8</Address>
    </CheatEntry>

    It should be t6mp.exe+2AEFAE8 because 2AEFAE8 Is something else
    for me it worked fine..every adresses with the start 02EE are process-individual adresses without a process they change to t6mp.exe+2AE

  11. #24
    Wappie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    for me it worked fine..every adresses with the start 02EE are process-individual adresses without a process they change to t6mp.exe+2AE
    Ah didn't know i got this from Jorndel you will know it better than me ofc Keep up the good work for addresses

    02EEF5E4 Is for combat summary headshots, also an important one to not miss out

    Also from Jorndel

  12. #25
    Agito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks man - my game lagged out after update and it gave me ~9.000.000 multikills and ~10.000.000 Boomstick medals xD i hope i dont get banned... i did fix those values with your CT but still.

  13. #26
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    dunno why but i cant edit my first post anymore :/ here is the correct link to wappies tutorial http://www.mpgh.net/forum/688-call-d...imple-tut.html

  14. #27
    noskillbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Doh
    #win so much win!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to noskillbill For This Useful Post:

    ytoof (02-03-2013)

  16. #28
    therealmofu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Doh
    @ytoof, is it somehow possible to get the adress for headshots for barracks/fight summary, cuz the headshots there differ from those i editet in the medal overview, know what i'm talking about ?

  17. #29
    Wappie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by therealmofu View Post
    @ytoof, is it somehow possible to get the adress for headshots for barracks/fight summary, cuz the headshots there differ from those i editet in the medal overview, know what i'm talking about ?
    I had already posted this....

    Address for combat summary headshots is; 02EEF5E4


    But @ytoof refuses to put it in the list
    Last edited by Wappie; 02-03-2013 at 05:16 PM.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wappie For This Useful Post:

    therealmofu (02-04-2013),ytoof (02-04-2013)

  19. #30
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Wappie View Post
    I had already posted this....

    Address for combat summary headshots is; 02EEF5E4


    But @ytoof refuses to put it in the list
    i didnt because for me they change together ill add them in the next version of my list (cant edit my first post here)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anonymous Proxy List
    By Dave84311 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-12-2016, 03:51 AM
  2. Big List of Free Web Services
    By sp5710 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-18-2015, 05:02 PM
  3. MMO List
    By Dave84311 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:01 AM
  4. That list?
    By OutZida in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 06:03 PM