Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Hello , how do you guys search adresses :) any tips ?

Hey guys , just wounder how you search for adresses in Ce for bo2 ? do you have any good tips on how you are doing to find addresses? or if there are settings for how it searches for addresses please share with you

BUT DONT DO THIS BY YOUR SELF IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO USE CE, YOU CAN FUCK UP YOR ACCOUNT IF U PLAYING AROUND TO MUCH WITH ADRESSES

i have 2 accounts 1 to palying , 1 to play with adresses. if you only have 1 account dont play around to much with adresses.

Well i do on a verry newbie way. i select the process and if want to find the adress to set kills , i just look how many kills i have. like i have 3000 kills , then i search for 3000 ?

exact value
    4 bytes

Probbaly there will pop up really really many o.O and i select evryone. and then i set value 1 by 1 by 1 and check in the game evrytime and i did this with 3 stats .. headshots , kills , scores , belive me that was a fucking pain :C well i do it on that way hehe.
    Last edited by kissaa; 03-15-2013 at 10:23 PM.
    I ALWAYS WANT MY THANK'S IF I HELPED YOU OR SHARED SOMETHING YOU LIKE // IpsA Da Bozz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    [Known Adress}--calculate--{New Adress}
    {0123456789ABCDEF 0123456789ABCDEF}
    {[2ndtolast]-------------- [2ndtoLast]---------------}

let say you have a table with addresses, but the addresses are all wrong because of patched update.
    You then only have to find one of those addresses back, select it in the found address list, and rightclick the original address in the cheat table. Pick the option recalculate all addresses and juct click ok. (the default value is set so the selected address becomes the new address, and takes all other addresses with the same offset)

If the values in the table do not correspond to your founder values all you have to do is find the address of one the stats of your founder ('combat kills', for example) and then go to the table of addresses right click the stat for which the address you found, go for "recalculate all addresses" and then insert the address you found.

This method can be used to find EVERYTHING for your game. Once you've found like five or six addys, you can usually see the pattern, and be able to count your new addys if scanning proves useless.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to viper62 For This Useful Post:

blacktbk (03-19-2013),distiny (03-25-2013)