Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

How not to get banned?

So what programs are others using to find addresses other than CE? I know there are things like art-money which I have, but I keep getting banned. I don't use stuff in MP, but I uses CE in zombies. What programs are others using to inject cmds into the game that won't result in a ban when you play online. IE when people make trainers to inject cmds, whats that based off of? Since that does not seem to result in a ban...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    zombies is vacsecured aswell i wouldnt use any memory editor. most of the trainers released in this forum are made with CE and virtual basic. only java is kinda vac secure due to its random patterns.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Great, most of this stuff I already new, -Are there alternative to CE, other than Art money? I think I saw some threads about people making custom addres changers for black ops 2. But does TAC ban those based on the way they function or does it just scan based on a list of programs it knows are bad?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman13 View Post
    Great, most of this stuff I already new, -Are there alternative to CE, other than Art money? I think I saw some threads about people making custom addres changers for black ops 2. But does TAC ban those based on the way they function or does it just scan based on a list of programs it knows are bad?
    both - in their way of function and listed/detected Progs who does this function.

example1: when you inject a .dll, when the injector is detected, you can get a ban for the injector.
    when it is a custom injector or a cutsom address changer, maybe you not get banned for this, but you can banned for the injected dll. or for changing a protected address.
    example2: you change a address with cheat engine or Art Money, you dont get a ban for change the address but you can get a ban for the Programms that run in the background when you play.
    *A custom made AddressChanger* is pretty useless, because you have to turn OFF the Programm when you Play, you only have to use it in the baracks or in the main menu.

some Addresses are cheat protected i think, for example: to change the No-Recoil Address. that means it doesnt matter what programm change the protected address.
    But back to your Question is How not to get banned? simple as that - DONT CHEAT, there is ALWAYS A Residual Risk.
    Last edited by conan1; 05-17-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks
    How not to get banned: Don't hack.
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by conan1 View Post
    both - in their way of function and listed/detected Progs who does this function.

example1: when you inject a .dll, when the injector is detected, you can get a ban for the injector.
    when it is a custom injector or a cutsom address changer, maybe you not get banned for this, but you can banned for the injected dll. or for changing a protected address.
    example2: you change a address with cheat engine or Art Money, you dont get a ban for change the address but you can get a ban for the Programms that run in the background when you play.
    *A custom made AddressChanger* is pretty useless, because you have to turn OFF the Programm when you Play, you only have to use it in the baracks or in the main menu.

some Addresses are cheat protected i think, for example: to change the No-Recoil Address. that means it doesnt matter what programm change the protected address.
    But back to your Question is How not to get banned? simple as that - DONT CHEAT, there is ALWAYS A Residual Risk.
    Thanks for the info, basically i'm just trying to figure out what others are doing to get adresses and edit them in zombies and not get banned? When I use other peoples trainers I don't seem to get banned, but when I try to change adresses my self, EI I got banned yesterday on the new DLC for changing money values with CE. I don't do anything in multiplier though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman13 View Post
    Thanks for the info, basically i'm just trying to figure out what others are doing to get adresses and edit them in zombies and not get banned? When I use other peoples trainers I don't seem to get banned, but when I try to change adresses my self, EI I got banned yesterday on the new DLC for changing money values with CE. I don't do anything in multiplier though.
    dont get me wrong but you a nice guy and i can read the FEAR in your text. i only play MP, not zombies or campain, keep in mind what ytoof say, zombies mode also very riski via VAC.

best thing is (its only may my opinion) try CE hacks to improove your class setups, not a setup with 6 perks, everyone see this and report you, try the middle thing, 5 perk setup and 3 attachments on your weapon, iam safe since the first day as BO2 goes online.

external crosshairs, Scripts or No-Recoil Hacks is suicide for your account. try it for yourself and test simple things with Cheat Engine and turn it off when you play to get a feeling for what is risky and what is *less* risky...
    Last edited by conan1; 05-17-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    do not use hacks .-.