Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    myimager16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    How to fix Blackshot Project : TotalItem Bypass BS_SEA_EU - 08/10

    TotalItem Bypass BS_SEA_EU - 08/10 MasterBS

    BS-SEA - On loading animations screen press [HOME], On loading weapons objects screen press [END].

    Desktop bounce back page. HOW TO FIX

    Notebook I Work !

    PC NO WORK

    Helpme . BLACKSHOT SEA

    I Beginner Eng Sry.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to myimager16 For This Useful Post:

    mitolegend2 (10-20-2015)

  3. #2
    blackvitea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Its patched.

  4. #3
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,035
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,260
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by myimager16 View Post
    TotalItem Bypass BS_SEA_EU - 08/10 MasterBS

    BS-SEA - On loading animations screen press [HOME], On loading weapons objects screen press [END].

    Desktop bounce back page. HOW TO FIX

    Notebook I Work !

    PC NO WORK

    Helpme . BLACKSHOT SEA

    I Beginner Eng Sry.
    Follow MasterBs's video on his thread buddy:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1037131


    It should help you get through it, good luck!
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

    mitolegend2 (10-20-2015)

  6. #4
    myimager16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    No fix
    i play blackshot on notebook 12:00 AM TODAY .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Team viewer me plase.

  7. #5
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,035
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,260
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by myimager16 View Post
    No fix
    i play blackshot on notebook 12:00 AM TODAY .
    Unistall the game buddy>Restart your computer>Reinstall it


    Try it again buddy, it should work.
    Last edited by Smoke; 10-13-2015 at 08:06 AM.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  8. #6
    blackvitea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Its patched i tryed it today again and error. It worked for me some days ago every day now its patched.

  9. #7
    myimager16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    What Buddy no understand.

  10. #8
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,035
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,260
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Unistall the game buddy>Restart your computer>Reinstall it


    Try it again buddy, it should work.

    Do this buddy, and follow MasterBS's instructions in his video exactly.

    If it doesn't work then there's a possibility it has been patched for which a new hack/cheat will be released soon.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

    myimager16 (10-13-2015)

  12. #9
    myimager16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    How to change hotkeys " END "

    I Press END back desktop HOW TO FIX I WANT.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Do this buddy, and follow MasterBS's instructions in his video exactly.

    If it doesn't work then there's a possibility it has been patched for which a new hack/cheat will be released soon.
    How to change hotkeys " END "

    I Press END back desktop HOW TO FIX I WANT.

  13. #10
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,838
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    7,454
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by myimager16 View Post
    TotalItem Bypass BS_SEA_EU - 08/10 MasterBS

    BS-SEA - On loading animations screen press [HOME], On loading weapons objects screen press [END].

    Desktop bounce back page. HOW TO FIX

    Notebook I Work !

    PC NO WORK

    Helpme . BLACKSHOT SEA

    I Beginner Eng Sry.
    For BS sea is outdated, dont use anymore for prevent ban.

  14. #11
    melonslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Devilish
    For BS Sea it is but There is another bighead which is out there now and it is not released as Public. It is included in a VIP hack.

  15. #12
    RTZdamn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by melonslide View Post
    For BS Sea it is but There is another bighead which is out there now and it is not released as Public. It is included in a VIP hack.
    Or maybe they still not log out before the gameguard update.

  16. #13
    melonslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Devilish
    And there is a Latest GameGuard update like a few hours ago. Sneaky update but they did not say the update sign for Blackshot

  17. #14
    derren93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by melonslide View Post
    For BS Sea it is but There is another bighead which is out there now and it is not released as Public. It is included in a VIP hack.
    Do you know what that app name? I can pay for that

  18. #15
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,838
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    7,454
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by melonslide View Post
    And there is a Latest GameGuard update like a few hours ago. Sneaky update but they did not say the update sign for Blackshot
    Dont need have a maintenence for update GG, GG sometimes is updated without advance notice.
    .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] TotalItem Bypass BS_SEA_EU - 18/10
    By MasterBS in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-30-2015, 03:35 PM
  2. [Detected] TotalItem Bypass BS_SEA_EU - 08/10
    By MasterBS in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 10-13-2015, 04:39 PM
  3. [Solved] how to fix blackshot stuck at loading server list
    By kokhong99 in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2015, 03:44 PM
  4. blackshot, how to fix blackshot inject.dll help
    By mohdshahimin90 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 09:33 AM
  5. [Help] How to fix BlackShot has stopped working ???
    By ahmadahmed in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:50 PM