Thread: Damage Hack?

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    hissam123455's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Damage Hack?

    Hi, I would want to learn how to hack damage for weapons. I've looked through other forums but non of them taught how to do it. Most of them is teaching the totalitembypass or something like that. If I could get a reply, it will really be appreciated. Peace.

  2. #2
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,941
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,153
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by hissam123455 View Post
    Hi, I would want to learn how to hack damage for weapons. I've looked through other forums but non of them taught how to do it. Most of them is teaching the totalitembypass or something like that. If I could get a reply, it will really be appreciated. Peace.
    there is a lot of tutorials in youtube how to make that by using cheat engine


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  3. #3
    Elfranxios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How about using injector?

  4. #4
    KKrysis˛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dildo™
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,665
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You need dll to use injector, to make dll you need to find address,pointers and offsets

  5. #5
    decade121's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @COD3RIN can you give us an example of a video. I cannot find one.

  6. #6
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,037
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,256
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Moved to the "Help" section.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Moved to the "Help" section.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  7. #7
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,802
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    7,442
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Still not replyed correctly

    Quote Originally Posted by decade121 View Post
    @COD3RIN can you give us an example of a video. I cannot find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by hissam123455 View Post
    Hi, I would want to learn how to hack damage for weapons. I've looked through other forums but non of them taught how to do it. Most of them is teaching the totalitembypass or something like that. If I could get a reply, it will really be appreciated. Peace.
    Have this noob method that I do :
    Search in CE the string of weapom that you wanna edit(damage, speed, norecoil), for example: AK47_G
    Click new scan, after this u must find correct address, press CTRL B to show memory region like in my print below, nearby there have address of damage, speed, norecoil...just edit it to see which is right address.
    For example damage for AK47 of BP :
    Last edited by Minerva; 01-05-2016 at 01:07 PM.
    "Que lo escuchen en todo el continente siempre recordaremos campeón al Chapecoense"


  8. #8
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,037
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,256
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Seems as though this is solved.

    /Closed.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

Similar Threads

  1. New knife damage hack (idea)
    By cpepablito in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 07:08 AM
  2. [request 99999hit hack](damage hack)
    By 123qwa in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 03:48 AM
  3. need help for no fall damage hack
    By kokobunji100 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 05:12 PM
  4. no fall damage hack what is wrong??
    By 123456789987654321 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:06 PM
  5. No fall damage hack?
    By slyshot in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 07:50 PM