Thanks

Problem in TotalItem actived

Staff already tried to format, have all the dlls that the system needs, DirectX, all .Net Framework and my ToralItem keeps giving dc am using the public with map manual at Extreme Injector already tried another injector and nothing when I activate the home not acomtece but nothing works until then later when it appears the image of Cathy I press the END and is time that image then my BlackShot closes. The folders are all in the right place .nif and .bsv too, when I walk without TotalItem in the image takes about 6 seconds, normal logs with TotalItem I take dc, I sent a friend to test on it worked on my computer it keeps giving

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Erorr_ View Post
    Staff already tried to format, have all the dlls that the system needs, DirectX, all .Net Framework and my ToralItem keeps giving dc am using the public with map manual at Extreme Injector already tried another injector and nothing when I activate the home not acomtece but nothing works until then later when it appears the image of Cathy I press the END and is time that image then my BlackShot closes. The folders are all in the right place .nif and .bsv too, when I walk without TotalItem in the image takes about 6 seconds, normal logs with TotalItem I take dc, I sent a friend to test on it worked on my computer it keeps giving
    You are using a injector detectable, try use another injector or change the time when u press HOme & end, the differenct cannot be more than 20 seconds.