Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    draxible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Unhappy Blackshot can detect hack and edited file

    i try weapon hack it not working it said *File is edited or moved game error* something like that
    After that i try No recoil i press f7 Auto close

  2. #2
    petrusrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by draxible View Post
    i try weapon hack it not working it said *File is edited or moved game error* something like that
    After that i try No recoil i press f7 Auto close
    Maybe its patched after maintenance today...
    idk...try asking owner of the hack that u using..
    u should post that at the thread where u got your hack..
    "THE HACKER COMMUNITY MAY BE SMALL, BUT IT POSSESSES THE SKILLS THAT ARE DRIVING THE GLOBAL ECONOMIES OF THE FUTURE."

  3. #3
    mr_goku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Cool
    hack patch after maintenance, please wait for new update

  4. #4

  5. #5
    ongjx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    too many changes made to gameguard... need to bypass more steps

  6. #6

  7. #7
    ongjx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post


    Only got this to work so far
    Hmmmm thats awesome! I managed to find the new address for totalitem bypass but when i change jne to je and back to jne it comes back up with a game hack has been detected...

  8. #8
    failnoobgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    china #1
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,738
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ongjx View Post
    Hmmmm thats awesome! I managed to find the new address for totalitem bypass but when i change jne to je and back to jne it comes back up with a game hack has been detected...
    lmao I didnt even inject any hack also get game hack detected sia
    -found wepmgr address and super jump -- woo

  9. #9
    ongjx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post
    lmao I didnt even inject any hack also get game hack detected sia
    -found wepmgr address and super jump -- woo
    wah you managed to bypass gameguard already?

  10. #10
    failnoobgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    china #1
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,738
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ongjx View Post
    wah you managed to bypass gameguard already?
    no xD I do most of the hacks like unlimited buy time and fly tele but totalitem bypass is giving me hack detect

  11. #11
    KKrysis²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dildo™
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,667
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Don't worry guys, I have a secret and easy method to find GGBypass Beta addresses

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just wait for tonight, if possible I will make ggbypass beta for you guys to update hack

  12. #12
    ongjx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyenchen View Post
    Don't worry guys, I have a secret and easy method to find GGBypass Beta addresses

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just wait for tonight, if possible I will make ggbypass beta for you guys to update hack
    Sure thing! but is there a way to bypass the "Game hack detected" when doing totalitem bypass? I dont really need GGBypass..

  13. #13
    failnoobgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    china #1
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,738
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ongjx View Post
    Sure thing! but is there a way to bypass the "Game hack detected" when doing totalitem bypass? I dont really need GGBypass..
    Im using jne je and I can use the totalitem bypass doe. i dont get any game hack detected

  14. #14
    alivaok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    +failnoobgamer add me skype : alex.klein542 i know how to inject (new mehod)

  15. #15
    ScorpionVenom789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    736
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,379
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post
    Im using jne je and I can use the totalitem bypass doe. i dont get any game hack detected
    Hey Dll Cracker, ...Do you know Mukmin ?
    Hey ...Im A Gamer But Im Also A Hacker You Can Add My Skype By Click Skype Picture Below aND Visit My Youtube ~~



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] How to can detected hack to undetectable
    By psxsahan in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Coding & Resources
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2016, 01:11 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:52 PM
  3. [Detected] Making a Detected Hack Undetected (.dll file)
    By Alliance in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 03:04 AM
  4. [Solved] Detected Hack And Injectors ?
    By anassintos in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 12:11 AM
  5. plz i want to know how i can get hack and work it
    By YCapo in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 09:07 AM