Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    iwillkillyou99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Understand Words In .bsv file

    who can teach me how to understand words in .bsv file using hxd program?

  2. #2
    queenmickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    532
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iwillkillyou99 View Post
    who can teach me how to understand words in .bsv file using hxd program?
    I Also.... i want to learn too. anyone can teach volunteeringly? Dun keep asking to search in Google?

  3. #3
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,445
    If they teach ,
    GM will patch the .bsv hack
    Because they will know how we edit it .

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vehrdyn For This Useful Post:

    ranabstrax (12-25-2012)

  5. #4
    azlieda94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by .SMzln* View Post
    If they teach ,
    GM will patch the .bsv hack
    Because they will know how we edit it .
    agreed . lot of spy here .

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to azlieda94 For This Useful Post:

    dom99 (10-22-2012)

  7. #5
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,445
    Quote Originally Posted by azlieda94 View Post
    agreed . lot of spy here .
    That's why I ask them to learn it byself .

  8. #6
    kahlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    That's fair but don't ask the genuine learners to Google because the first result is this forum and other related subcategories.

  9. #7
    kaixa40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Confused
    lols n1.we nid to gain our knowledge by studying ownself.

  10. #8
    dom99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by azlieda94 View Post
    agreed . lot of spy here .
    even in bs, so many keep asking for "teach" when they just wan the package of their choice. Garena has gone hardccore. but bs will still gg to hackers

  11. #9
    queenmickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    532
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kaixa40 View Post
    lols n1.we nid to gain our knowledge by studying ownself.
    Not really.... it is actually more easy to learn from someone..... you should always depend on Google.....and yeah, i always Google and i always only found here.

    ---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by dom99 View Post
    even in bs, so many keep asking for "teach" when they just wan the package of their choice. Garena has gone hardccore. but bs will still gg to hackers
    But i not.... i want to create own hack

  12. #10
    sfaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Question GM will nkow

    Quote Originally Posted by .SMzln* View Post
    If they teach ,
    GM will patch the .bsv hack
    Because they will know how we edit it .
    So u trying to say that GM does not know how to edit .bsv file
    then how they fixed the totalitem...how at blackshot folder have bsv file....???

  13. #11
    darbypet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    69
    they dont fix the totalitem.bsv. they fix the multiplay.dll

  14. #12
    leejw29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,344
    Hello.

    So I see most of you don't know this.

    Most parts of the bsv files are encrypted, and it's not encrypted with more common encryptions such as MD5 or ASCII.
    Instead, BlackShot developers use their own encryption key to encrypt the codes.

    Like any other encryption, you'll need the encryption key to decrypt the codes, in order to be able to read and understand the codes.
    Unless you retrieve the encryption codes, you will not be able to decrypt and understand the codes.

    I'm not saying it is impossible to accomplish, as I've already seen people successfully editing bsv files and decrypting the codes.
    Unfortunately I was not able to establish any connections with them, and my level of computer knowledge isn't advanced enough to decrypt the codes.

    I hope this answered your question ?

    With Regards,
    leejw29

  15. #13
    Crrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by leejw29 View Post
    Hello.

    So I see most of you don't know this.

    Most parts of the bsv files are encrypted, and it's not encrypted with more common encryptions such as MD5 or ASCII.
    Instead, BlackShot developers use their own encryption key to encrypt the codes.

    Like any other encryption, you'll need the encryption key to decrypt the codes, in order to be able to read and understand the codes.
    Unless you retrieve the encryption codes, you will not be able to decrypt and understand the codes.

    I'm not saying it is impossible to accomplish, as I've already seen people successfully editing bsv files and decrypting the codes.
    Unfortunately I was not able to establish any connections with them, and my level of computer knowledge isn't advanced enough to decrypt the codes.

    I hope this answered your question ?

    With Regards,
    leejw29
    so TRUE

  16. #14
    mirulkeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ -
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Bored
    These code so made me headache

  17. #15
    WeiWeiTheHacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over the Rainbows
    Posts
    238
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Bored
    No offense but who will b stupid to giv gms the hack as u can get gs hack

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] HxD editing .bsv file
    By Ceprot00 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 05:19 AM
  2. how to modify totalitem.bsv file ?
    By Akashi.Spirits in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 08:46 AM
  3. [Help Request] Change certain words from the hfs files (MH KR)
    By badhomaks in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 10:35 AM
  4. [Help] Rez files understandable?
    By evo85210 in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 05:35 AM
  5. Too Ownage For Words.
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:55 PM