Thread: I need help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    aced279's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused

    Exclamation I need help

    hello everyone.I'm a new member

    I played blackshot recently.I'm interested in using blackshot hack like wall hack,speed hack, etc.. but it seems that I can't understand all of them because I'm not an expert in computer and programming stuff.I'm not a hacker too.so I want to ask for help.

    what the first step I should take? should I download software or something? teach me please.I'm very very very very confused

    please help mee :'(

  2. #2
    RazerIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN EARTH
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just go to school.. and quit BlackShot.. Study Hard!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to RazerIV For This Useful Post:

    aced279 (12-06-2013)

  4. #3
    .SHAZAM.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GameMon64.des
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by aced279 View Post
    hello everyone.I'm a new member ...
    Welcome...
    About hacks to blackshot i have a 3 ways to you.

    1) Start learn C++, firstly making easy programs so after it get the hack codes to blackshot around here to make the hack by yourself.
    2) Buy VIP hacks;
    3) Or do as most people, wait for public hacks be released.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to .SHAZAM. For This Useful Post:

    aced279 (12-06-2013)

  6. #4
    aced279's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by RazerIV View Post
    Just go to school.. and quit BlackShot.. Study Hard!
    Bro.. it's holiday.. no school until january..

  7. #5
    aced279's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
    Welcome...
    About hacks to blackshot i have a 3 ways to you.

    1) Start learn C++, firstly making easy programs so after it get the hack codes to blackshot around here to make the hack by yourself.
    2) Buy VIP hacks;
    3) Or do as most people, wait for public hacks be released.
    Sir, I just want to learn how to hack and not interested in making a hacking software I've download an injecter and what do I do? download a cheat engine? I'm very confused

  8. #6
    .SHAZAM.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GameMon64.des
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by aced279 View Post
    I'm very confused
    Yeh, we can see it... So first thing that you need to understand, to hack you need a HACK. And blackshot all public hacks is patched for now.
    So, if you dont know anything about hacking, just try watch some videos about how to use a dll injector (search it in youtube).
    And when you learn how to use it, you can test some patched dll hacks files, maybe you found some hack indetected.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to .SHAZAM. For This Useful Post:

    aced279 (12-06-2013)

  10. #7
    aced279's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
    Yeh, we can see it... So first thing that you need to understand, to hack you need a HACK. And blackshot all public hacks is patched for now.
    So, if you dont know anything about hacking, just try watch some videos about how to use a dll injector (search it in youtube).
    And when you learn how to use it, you can test some patched dll hacks files, maybe you found some hack indetected.
    so... uh... a hack? do you have a hacking program? can you tell me where you get it? please give me link I'm seriously need your help cuz you're the only one willingly to help me

  11. #8
    .SHAZAM.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GameMon64.des
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by aced279 View Post
    so... uh... a hack?
    Of course, but i dont intend to release it right now.
    To download you dont need go so far, you can find so many hacktools, dlls files around here, (In This FORUM), just use forum´s search tools.

  12. #9
    aced279's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    I read most of the threads but cant understand everything! so many questions going through my head! what is GG bypass? how to bypass? how to patch? injecter? cheat engine? urghhhh! my head is spinning :'( please dear sir, can you tell me how you managed to hack? please teach me master

  13. #10
    .SHAZAM.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GameMon64.des
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by aced279 View Post
    I read most of the threads but cant understand everything! so many questions going through my head! what is GG bypass? how to bypass? how to patch? injecter? cheat engine? urghhhh! my head is spinning :'( please dear sir, can you tell me how you managed to hack? please teach me master
    GG - GameGuard (AntiHack Security System Software - to Prevent players use hack on Blackshot)
    Bypass - Just it, bypass mean run Blackshot without GG or makes some hack indetectable for GG
    CE (Cheat Engine) - Software to Read, Write, Scan, Search, view Memory of any Program.. This is used to make Memory Hacks
    Injecter/Injector - Is a software to you inject dll hack files in Blackshot
    HackPatched - Mean the hack doesnt work, bcuz got fix

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .SHAZAM. For This Useful Post:

    aced279 (12-06-2013),aminshokri (12-06-2013)

  15. #11
    aced279's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
    GG - GameGuard (AntiHack Security System Software - to Prevent players use hack on Blackshot)
    Bypass - Just it, bypass mean run Blackshot without GG or makes some hack indetectable for GG
    CE (Cheat Engine) - Software to Read, Write, Scan, Search, view Memory of any Program.. This is used to make Memory Hacks
    Injecter/Injector - Is a software to you inject dll hack files in Blackshot
    HackPatched - Mean the hack doesnt work, bcuz got fix

    ohhhhh now my head feels slightly better can you teach me how to bypass?
    Last edited by aced279; 12-06-2013 at 03:57 AM.

  16. #12
    .SHAZAM.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GameMon64.des
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by aced279 View Post
    ohhhhh now my head feels slightly better can you teach me how to bypass?
    No anyone will teach you how do it, bcuz you need learn by yourself, thats why i said that in my first reply.

    Most players rate:
    Just want Hacks: 90%
    Want study to do it: 10%

  17. #13
    aced279's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
    No anyone will teach you how do it, bcuz you need learn by yourself, thats why i said that in my first reply.

    Most players rate:
    Just want Hacks: 90%
    Want study to do it: 10%
    okay btw thank you

  18. #14
    .SHAZAM.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GameMon64.des
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by aced279 View Post
    okay btw thank you
    Dont be discouraged, this is a community and we are here to help. But this doesnt mean give you a bypass lol

  19. #15
    aced279's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
    Dont be discouraged, this is a community and we are here to help. But this doesnt mean give you a bypass lol
    at least teach me how to bypass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Need Help
    By shane11 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:29 AM
  2. [Help Request] Need help finding a Vindictus injector
    By VpChris in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 11:51 PM
  3. [Help Request] need help with mod
    By .:MUS1CFR34K:. in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 01:40 PM
  4. [Help Request] I need help~~!!!!
    By c834606877 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 02:12 AM
  5. [Help Request] need help with modding
    By BayBee Alyn in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:06 PM