Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    ibrahemomarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    /help /GM name hack

    can anyone help me what GM name hack for i havE GM naame but i dont know what i do with it and what its for my name :GMyollow

  2. #2
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,162
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrahemomarr View Post
    can anyone help me what GM name hack for i havE GM naame but i dont know what i do with it and what its for my name :GMyollow
    Searh that in total item then paste the bytes & array in ce it just like weapon changer....there is a tutorial in youtube search that


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  3. #3
    mingxisoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    145
    GM name work now???

  4. #4
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,162
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by mingxisoh View Post
    GM name work now???
    If you have a bypass yes it work


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  5. #5
    ibrahemomarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


    Searh that in total item then paste the bytes & array in ce it just like weapon changer....there is a tutorial in youtube search that
    ok thanks

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] PLEASE HELP G-FORCE HACK!!!!
    By baros123 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 09:12 PM
  2. [Help Request] I need Help With CAEU Hacks
    By ♪ςander!♪ in forum Combat Arms EU Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 04:47 AM
  3. [Help Request] Help? New to Hacking...
    By SixxtiiSe7eN in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 05:37 PM
  4. [Help Request] Help on all hacks....
    By spookyskunkk in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 01:55 AM
  5. [Help Request] help with ca hacks
    By moises8 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 06:55 PM