Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,078
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    Witcher 3 uses gpu way more than cpu, unlike arma 3 which uses more cpu than gpu. It depends on the game and your gpu probably blows.
    LOL, I have the Gtx 960 lmao

  2. #17
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
    LOL, I have the Gtx 960 lmao
    Than you got some shit wrong with your computer because my cpu is worse than yours and I run everything at the highest on 1080p 60 fps. Also depends on if you got the shitty 2gb 960 or the much better 4gb version.

  3. #18
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,078
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    Than you got some shit wrong with your computer because my cpu is worse than yours and I run everything at the highest on 1080p 60 fps. Also depends on if you got the shitty 2gb 960 or the much better 4gb version.
    Nothing wrong with my pc man, friend of mine has the 960 too. Same result as me.
    Both 4 gigs. They're even overclocked, so I call bullshit

  4. #19
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    R9 280x for that much money will be 10 times better.
    I suggest this; however, if you can get a GTX 970 SSC then go with that.
    I am currently running a GTX 970 SSC with all my game settings maxed out and I get like 60+ fps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  5. #20
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
    Nothing wrong with my pc man, friend of mine has the 960 too. Same result as me.
    Both 4 gigs. They're even overclocked, so I call bullshit
    Whatever bro if you don't get what I get, clean your computer.

  6. #21
    NOMADESOUL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My advice to you about a graphic Card ...... would be a 980 SLI with minimum 8gs of ram ..........

    Why invest a money for something that is not the very very last Graph.c when you can add 1 or 2 hundred more get the last kind of cards and you'll be good for 5 or 6 years .......

    Well my opignion anyways ....

  7. #22
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,728
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by NOMADESOUL View Post
    My advice to you about a graphic Card ...... would be a 980 SLI with minimum 8gs of ram ..........

    Why invest a money for something that is not the very very last Graph.c when you can add 1 or 2 hundred more get the last kind of cards and you'll be good for 5 or 6 years .......

    Well my opignion anyways ....
    It's already discussed with him, his going to be purchasing it some day this upcoming week since tomorrow I'll be getting some of that $$ from government.

    I would build a brand new computer from scratch if I had enough money which I do not, will be doing that in near future, oh and that makes me tell you that not always expensive is the best, you need to know their specs compare to the one you're going to get.

    Yes, I could get that AMD R9 but I've decided to switch things up and buy Nvidia for a while.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  8. #23
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by αяgуяσѕ View Post
    I suggest this; however, if you can get a GTX 970 SSC then go with that.
    I am currently running a GTX 970 SSC with all my game settings maxed out and I get like 60+ fps.
    You are right that 970 is much better than those 2 but it is way more expensive.

  9. #24
    meap01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Central City
    Posts
    1,205
    Reputation
    122
    Thanks
    819
    My Mood
    Amused
    if you are going to buy a 960 for around 270 i suggest just save up to get a GTX 970

     


     

     
    Quote Originally Posted by kkyakkya View Post
    Fast trade. Very nice guy. Very polite ty a bunch!



  10. #25
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    You are right that 970 is much better than those 2 but it is way more expensive.
    It may be a little bit more, but its definitely good for it's price.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 10-05-2015 at 06:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  11. #26
    Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College Debt
    Posts
    1,673
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The 970 is worth the money comparing from 960 and 980

  12. #27
    minh278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faerea Land
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Doh
    On newegg there is a gtx 970 zotac branded for $289. It really would be worth the $20 for the upgrade from a 960.

  13. #28
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by minh278 View Post
    On newegg there is a gtx 970 zotac branded for $289. It really would be worth the $20 for the upgrade from a 960.
    Newegg can't ship things to his country...
    All opinions are my own.






  14. #29
    minh278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faerea Land
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post


    Newegg can't ship things to his country...
    Sorry, my bad didn't check his country.

  15. #30
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by minh278 View Post
    Sorry, my bad didn't check his country.
    In sometime near future Newegg promised that they will be shipping to other countries like Estonia, they didn't tell when so its unknown for now.
    All opinions are my own.






Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone know if a GTX 650 is any good?
    By Nastyback in forum Computer Builds & Upgrades
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 03:51 AM
  2. any good auto wood cutters out there?
    By Thetoiletguy911 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 08:57 PM
  3. Anyone got any good hacks?
    By norkus0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 08:04 PM
  4. any good hack?
    By pablothebest92 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:29 PM
  5. Any good game suggestions?
    By Zededarian in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 03:46 PM