Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

A decent computer for 0$ If you really want it you can ! That's what i got :

Hehe yo clickt on this clickbait title ur such a fagit

jk lov u guys

So here is my new config :

Intel Pentium G860 2cores 3 GHZ
    MSI Nvidia GTX 550 TI
    8Gigs of DDR3 ram ( two different sticks , plus my motherboard does only have dual channel so im stuck to 655 MHZ )
    Motherboard : Itel DHO61HO
    Trencendent SSD 128 Gbs
    HDD 500 GB from hitachi 7200 R/m
    Random PSU 480W that i don't even know the brand

Link for full details : http://valid.x86.fr/wdvv8q

It's pretty bad to be true , but what's so special about this system is that i got it for free and by myself !

My parents never wanted to buy a full computer for me , they were also not giving me any money , so i were just f*cked to get a decent computer for gaming , at this moment i didn't knew how to build a computer , i was only playing legos and playing dofus on out crappy familly computer ,

but one day i were lagging a lot on this computer , and i was like " Hhuh if i had a better computer ...." i basically ragequited the PC , the day later , while waking up i was thinking ( if i knew how to build a computer i could make one for cheap ! ) , that was the day where i started watching computer building videos on youtube , in about 1 whole day i knew how to build a pc , all types of ram , processor sockets , and how to install a OS by yourself .

i was really happy knowing this , after all of that , i told my mom if she wanted to buy me some computer parts , she said no but she also told me that she could get some old computer from friends so i can "play" with them because they were borken .

next day i got the broken computer an i were like " huh , it's only the HDD that were dead , the computer was booting fine but HDD were making crispy sounds , the problem is thati didn't had any spare parts to change it , since i never touched any PC Before ...

about 2-3 weeks later my best friend told me to come play with him in the streets so i said okay , but the first thing i see , is a computer that got throwed in the the front of my neighbors's door ; and what i see inside is a HDD that could work with the PC that i got 2 weeks ago , at this moment i totaly forgot my firend got the pc and took it to my bedroom , took out the HDD , placed and plugged it in the other PC started it , and it worked .... i were seeing the PC booting on windows XP (yup there was an OS on the drive , but i were so hyped i did just plug the hdd in without wondering about the os ) there was a lot of f*cked up thing on the pc but it were working ...

_____

Since this day i always search in the streets of my city for throwed Computers and hte config you seen above were made the same way , only parts that i found ( exept the SSD that a friend got me for my Bday )

For peopole here that are in a similar case as me you guys should try this , obviously it depends where you live , i do live in a rich country (reunion island) so peopole tend to throw computers instead of repairing them

Now my computer knowledge is pretty good , and i didn't got any viruses or keyloggers on my computer , i always check for spywares and adwares .

My gaming preformance isn't really good because of the low end CPU , that probably bottlenecks everything , exemple while playing warframe my GPU is used like 50% and CPU is at 100% the hole time and i keep getting lags .

I keep trying to upgrade this computer and mostly im trying to find a I3-I5 processor , but that would probably require a better PSU , the problem is that im probably already at the highest grade of consumer computers , ( i don't think i will find a 500w + PSU in a consumer product lol ) the only way for me to get this PSU should be in a throwed gaming computer wich is almost impossible cuz most gamers knows how to replace parts
    i might be stuck at this config until i get a job ( im only a lil 16 yo french kid so this is a bit far from me)

but for a free config i think this is good ! i would like to see what you guys think about that and if you got any situation similar to this one !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ZetaDarus For This Useful Post:

generator (04-13-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Great story! @ZetaDarus your commitment is admirable..
    congratulations for your new pc.. sadly in my city there aren't much computers in the streets..
    "If I helped you, then it'd be highly appreciated if you could rep comment me and/or press on the thanks button. "

"thanks to oc for sig"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to K.A.R.M.A For This Useful Post:

ZetaDarus (03-13-2016)

Thanks
    very cool love the specs I didnt have a computer like that at 14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I guess that you did a good job. A better solution would be SE'ing and refunding parts though.
    SKYPE = kingping2@outlook.com Old skype gone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nas View Post
    I guess that you did a good job. A better solution would be SE'ing and refunding parts though.
    Gotta have the money first though, which by the sounds of it, he doesn't - Still though OP, very nice commitment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post

Gotta have the money first though, which by the sounds of it, he doesn't - Still though OP, very nice commitment.
    I agree, but that's why I mentioned SE'ing.
    SKYPE = kingping2@outlook.com Old skype gone