Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Sauke2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cool

    Looking to build a gaming/streaming pc

    I've saved up ~$1500, so that would be my budget but I can work with going over a bit.

    My main goal is to be able to play and stream games like Overwatch, Battleborn, Dark souls 3, on reasonable(mid at least) settings at a stable 60fps

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sauke2020 For This Useful Post:

    generator (04-17-2016)

  3. #2
    meap01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Central City
    Posts
    1,203
    Reputation
    122
    Thanks
    818
    My Mood
    Amused
    will run all games 1080p 60fps no problem

     


     

     
    Quote Originally Posted by kkyakkya View Post
    Fast trade. Very nice guy. Very polite ty a bunch!



  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meap01 For This Useful Post:

    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl (04-19-2016),Sauke2020 (04-19-2016)

  5. #3
    generator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN THE MOUNTAINS. Skype- kasab98
    Posts
    1,071
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    103
    here you go

    CPU: AMD FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor ($79.95 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($49.99 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($107.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Kingston HyperX Beast 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($151.97 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($212.99 @ NCIX US)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($48.77 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2GB Dual-X Video Card (2-Way CrossFire) ($189.99 @ B&H)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2GB Dual-X Video Card (2-Way CrossFire) ($189.99 @ B&H)
    Case: Fractal Design Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($119.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: Corsair Professional Gold 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
    Optical Drive: LG WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($54.88 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $1206.51
    Last edited by generator; 04-17-2016 at 10:15 AM.

  6. #4
    QLK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crete
    Posts
    585
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauke2020 View Post
    I've saved up ~$1500, so that would be my budget but I can work with going over a bit.

    My main goal is to be able to play and stream games like Overwatch, Battleborn, Dark souls 3, on reasonable(mid at least) settings at a stable 60fps
    If you go to pc part picker you can go take a look also on some of the other builds they have in store for customers or just regular people.

  7. #5
    meap01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Central City
    Posts
    1,203
    Reputation
    122
    Thanks
    818
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ripplehd View Post
    here you go

    CPU: AMD FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor ($79.95 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($49.99 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($107.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Kingston HyperX Beast 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($151.97 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($212.99 @ NCIX US)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($48.77 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2GB Dual-X Video Card (2-Way CrossFire) ($189.99 @ B&H)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2GB Dual-X Video Card (2-Way CrossFire) ($189.99 @ B&H)
    Case: Fractal Design Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($119.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: Corsair Professional Gold 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
    Optical Drive: LG WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($54.88 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $1206.51
    wtf is that? a FX 4300 in $1500 build? and 270x in crossfire? are you drunk?

     


     

     
    Quote Originally Posted by kkyakkya View Post
    Fast trade. Very nice guy. Very polite ty a bunch!



  8. #6
    Windoge 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Got the GTX 1080!
    Posts
    2,317
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    1,883
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ripplehd View Post
    here you go

    CPU: AMD FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor ($79.95 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($49.99 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($107.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Kingston HyperX Beast 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($151.97 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($212.99 @ NCIX US)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($48.77 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2GB Dual-X Video Card (2-Way CrossFire) ($189.99 @ B&H)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2GB Dual-X Video Card (2-Way CrossFire) ($189.99 @ B&H)
    Case: Fractal Design Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($119.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: Corsair Professional Gold 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
    Optical Drive: LG WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($54.88 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $1206.51
    What the fuck is that, worse than an console...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Windoge 10 For This Useful Post:

    meap01 (04-19-2016)

  10. #7
    Sauke2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cool
    as terrible as it sounds I actually ended up going with a pre-build from amazon, despite it going $100 under budget I've been able to run every game on max settings. Thanks for the help though guys

  11. #8
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,715
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    332
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauke2020 View Post
    as terrible as it sounds I actually ended up going with a pre-build from amazon, despite it going $100 under budget I've been able to run every game on max settings. Thanks for the help though guys
    Link it please .
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

  12. #9
    Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauke2020 View Post
    as terrible as it sounds I actually ended up going with a pre-build from amazon, despite it going $100 under budget I've been able to run every game on max settings. Thanks for the help though guys
    Yeah please link it
    Contact me here:

  13. #10
    generator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN THE MOUNTAINS. Skype- kasab98
    Posts
    1,071
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by meap01 View Post


    wtf is that? a FX 4300 in $1500 build? and 270x in crossfire? are you drunk?
    well ************ said the specs are fine and no problems in the custom setup

  14. #11
    LOnE_WoLF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauke2020 View Post
    as terrible as it sounds I actually ended up going with a pre-build from amazon, despite it going $100 under budget I've been able to run every game on max settings. Thanks for the help though guys
    dont build one its more work but more worth it in the end

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 08:27 AM
  3. Looking for a new game to hack
    By Shuub in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 06:11 PM
  4. WOW look at this AWESOME game!!
    By xtrylanx in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 09:18 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 06:38 AM