Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,734
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Anyone know how to fix this?

    4H4ello,
    4
    So I'm facing a quite small or a big p4roblem, so I cleaned my keyboard (top of the keys) and now it randomly does some certain things on the keys which I didn't press like 2 = 890

    its so messed up, and I do not know how to solve it, my dad told me "What is the point of taking off all the keys when you can use "wet" cloth to clean off the keys" which I DID and now my bloody keyboard is messed up because of his dumb/retarded suggestion.

    Its super annoying, and I don't know how to fix this, I've restarted my computer, I've clicked all the keys possible at the same time and so on, sorry if this was the wrong category for this, dunno where to put it.
    Last edited by Death; 07-23-2016 at 07:36 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  2. #2
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    4H4ello,
    4
    So I'm facing a quite small or a big p4roblem, so I cleaned my keyboard (top of the keys) and now it randomly does some certain things on the keys which I didn't press like 2 = 890

    its so messed up, and I do not know how to solve it, my dad told me "What is the point of taking off all the keys when you can use "wet" cloth to clean off the keys" which I DID and now my bloody keyboard is messed up because of his dumb/retarded suggestion.

    Its super annoying, and I don't know how to fix this, I've restarted my computer, I've clicked all the keys possible at the same time and so on, sorry if this was the wrong category for this, dunno where to put it.
    What keyboard is it?

    It could be malfunctioning. I've had many water spill accidents on my keyboard in my history of time. But still shouldn't poor water on it.

    Is it mechnical?

    Did you try resetting your PC?

    Thanks!

    - - - Updated - - -

    You may have water still in your PC, please unplug it and let it dry for 24-48 hours to get rid of moisture and 100% water. Let us know if it's still messing up
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  3. #3
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,734
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    What keyboard is it?

    It could be malfunctioning. I've had many water spill accidents on my keyboard in my history of time. But still shouldn't poor water on it.

    Is it mechnical?

    Did you try resetting your PC?

    Thanks!

    - - - Updated - - -

    You may have water still in your PC, please unplug it and let it dry for 24-48 hours to get rid of moisture and 100% water. Let us know if it's still messing up
    Yes its a mechanical keyboard, more specifically Razer Blackwidow Chroma, however I would like to note, the keys started working properly as the time went on, could it had been because I cleaned it like wiping it across each key while slightly pressing them at once?
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  4. #4
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    Yes its a mechanical keyboard, more specifically Razer Blackwidow Chroma, however I would like to note, the keys started working properly as the time went on, could it had been because I cleaned it like wiping it across each key while slightly pressing them at once?
    Umm I mean I would support you got a place under the keys that would not let water get to them. I don't own a chroma my self. I must say it is oddly weird that it did. Brushing over your keyboard with a damp cloth doesn't sound like it would have caused anything to go wrong, you could have gotten water somewhere and it my have just dried. Glad everything working!
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  5. #5
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,734
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Umm I mean I would support you got a place under the keys that would not let water get to them. I don't own a chroma my self. I must say it is oddly weird that it did. Brushing over your keyboard with a damp cloth doesn't sound like it would have caused anything to go wrong, you could have gotten water somewhere and it my have just dried. Glad everything working!
    I'm surprised my bloody keyboard isn't completely broken ...

    Since I have a low temper, I usually start to break my keyboard cos of my keys were dumb, but its working fine.. I guess Razer is good on taking the hits - I've had this keyboard 1-2 years, hitted it with my fist plenty of times, only thing that has broken is the things which "raise" the keyboard from under.
    anyway, glad its working.
    @Boombox please close the thread, it has been solved.
    Last edited by Death; 07-23-2016 at 11:13 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    By kyogi1611 in forum Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 05:56 PM
  2. Anyone know how to fix this crap.
    By BigSean in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 09:41 PM
  3. Anyone know how to fix black screen?
    By nomnomrice in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 12:43 AM
  4. [Help] Does anyone know how to fix "Application load error 3:0000065432"?
    By Stevenom in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:51 PM
  5. Help Please! You Must Know How To Fix This!
    By xweetok59 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 08:51 AM