Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    badkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    455
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    "New Console Killer" runs better than a console, my computer runs better than a console, it's a killer. Doesn't need to be equal to the price of a Shitbox one. Are you stupid? With your overused troll picture lmao.
    So a ferrari can be a honda killer? Even though it costs 8times more. In that case you can call any pc a console killer, it has to have a similar price point with a greater performance.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to badkillz For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (07-31-2016)

  3. #17
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,623
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    You obviously didn't watch the video otherwise you would know how good this thing performs against a Xbox One. Lmao. Thanks. GG. Of course it's overpriced, look at alienware? .. LOL look at RAZER! All overpriced, but everyone has different opinions and would deny that they are overpriced. Some people would argue that price for that size and that performance makes sense. Can't argue how people feel bro.
    This is where you derailed the topic after losing the argument.

    The price of this thing is way over 300 dollars, just because it's an overkill for console targeted games does not make it any better. I'd rather build my own PC for 2x the Ps4 price than buy this hunk of junk. This thing is just utter garbage, it doesn't even come close to being a superior option to consoles. Consoles are set in stone hardware across the board, this makes it a lot more fair for players to play on, not to mention a lot cheaper. The only way you can have PC over console is if you can build a PC with better hardware than the console at the same price, which you can't.

  4. #18
    TheRealMakan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,030
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    185
    Yeah but if you do the math, if this computer is 10x faster than a console, it means you are getting more for your money..
    [Center]
    Add me on Skype for a good time bb.

  5. #19
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This is where you derailed the topic after losing the argument.

    The price of this thing is way over 300 dollars, just because it's an overkill for console targeted games does not make it any better. I'd rather build my own PC for 2x the Ps4 price than buy this hunk of junk. This thing is just utter garbage, it doesn't even come close to being a superior option to consoles. Consoles are set in stone hardware across the board, this makes it a lot more fair for players to play on, not to mention a lot cheaper. The only way you can have PC over console is if you can build a PC with better hardware than the console at the same price, which you can't.
    Lmao, yes, if you wanna go out of business, build something like that, with the components it has and sell it for the price of a xbox. let me know how long you'll be in business. Fucking dumbasses, stick to your shitty debates. The fact you think you can't build a gaming pc that runs better than a xbox one, around $200-$300. Shows you gotta exit this section.
    Last edited by Drama; 07-31-2016 at 02:03 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  6. #20
    dextr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lᴇᴀɴᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ❄️
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    974
    My Mood
    Scared
    I don't see the point of this ...you can have a 1080 for this price
    rawr.







  7. #21
    badkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    455
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMakan View Post
    Yeah but if you do the math, if this computer is 10x faster than a console, it means you are getting more for your money..
    Console equivalent graphics card is a gtx 750(non ti) it's not 10x faster then a gtx 980...

  8. #22
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dextr View Post
    I don't see the point of this ...you can have a 1080 for this price
    Yeah, where you gonna plug it into? your microwave? lmao.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  9. #23
    badkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    455
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Yeah, where you gonna plug it into? your microwave? lmao.
    http://************.com/list/NTdcqk i dont know why the fuck are you defending an overpriced toaster. Just because its pc doesnt mean its good.
    EDIT: http://imgur.com/a/JI2BQ apperently mpgh doesn't like ************
    Last edited by badkillz; 07-31-2016 at 02:55 PM.

  10. #24
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,623
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Lmao, yes, if you wanna go out of business, build something like that, with the components it has and sell it for the price of a xbox. let me know how long you'll be in business. Fucking dumbasses, stick to your shitty debates. The fact you think you can't build a gaming pc that runs better than a xbox one, around $200-$300. Shows you gotta exit this section.
    Please give me a build for under 300 dollars that out performs the Xbox 1.

  11. #25
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by badkillz View Post
    http://************.com/list/NTdcqk i dont know why the fuck are you defending an overpriced toaster. Just because its pc doesnt mean its good.
    EDIT: http://imgur.com/a/JI2BQ apperently mpgh doesn't like ************
    Who said i liked it? lmao? it is a overpriced toaster.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Please give me a build for under 300 dollars that out performs the Xbox 1.
    Please, go look. Easily can find them and i dare not to waste 5 minutes of my time giving you a spec list of a $400 dollar PC that can run better than a xbox one.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  12. #26
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,623
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Who said i liked it? lmao? it is a overpriced toaster.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Please, go look. Easily can find them and i dare not to waste 5 minutes of my time giving you a spec list of a $400 dollar PC that can run better than a xbox one.
    You said 200-300 dollars now 400 dollars. Make up your mind, and I did google 300 dollar build, none of them were legit.

    You blatantly lied, there is no 300 dollar build that will out perform a Xbox or PS4.

    R7 240, A4 7300, cheap ass mother board, a 4GB DDR3, and a shit HDD with no SDD, then a EVGA 430w PSU...

    That's the best possible 300 build I can come up with, Xbox and PS4 will blow it out the water. You wanna give it a try buddy?

  13. #27
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You said 200-300 dollars now 400 dollars. Make up your mind, and I did google 300 dollar build, none of them were legit.

    You blatantly lied, there is no 300 dollar build that will out perform a Xbox or PS4.

    R7 240, A4 7300, cheap ass mother board, a 4GB DDR3, and a shit HDD with no SDD, then a EVGA 430w PSU...

    That's the best possible 300 build I can come up with, Xbox and PS4 will blow it out the water. You wanna give it a try buddy?
    Keep searching, and i said "200-300" only pre assuming that's the price of an xbox, it's actually $400. which even makes the computer better. "None of them were legit" LOL!!!!. Nuff said. thanks.

    "You blatantly lied" you're just as poor finding computers as finding shit to debate about.
    Last edited by Drama; 07-31-2016 at 03:35 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  14. #28
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,623
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Keep searching, and i said "200-300" only pre assuming that's the price of an xbox, it's actually $400. which even makes the computer better. "None of them were legit" LOL!!!!. Nuff said. thanks.

    "You blatantly lied" you're just as poor finding computers as finding shit to debate about.
    Legit meaning they could perform the console in every way possible....

    I just named a reasonable 250-350 dollar build that is outdated as fuck and probably can't even run skyrim on medium settings.

    Can you please tell me how you can create a computer to out perform the same games console can play perfectly? Because ESO notably is one of the worst performing games on console, you get 1-15 FPS in PVP and certain DLC zones, and many peoples console gives them infinite crash issues which ZOS has to resolve them selfs. This game is literally impossible to play on bad CPUs specifically AMD ones with poor per-core performance, like Vishera (FX series) let alone the old as fuck ones which i dont know the architect of. Nothing is multi-threaded, the fact consoles literally lag and infinite-load screen on this game is a result of its poor optimization and demand on the CPU hardware specifically.

    I can buy a Laptop APU for around 2 grand and not be able to play that game (not that I have, im going off what I seen other people do). However, an AMD FX 8320 can barely run this game in PVP even with the a R9 380 for example.


    So you're trying to tell me, a 300-400 dollar compute build can run Elder Scrolls Online? Or maybe Arkem Night? Or hell even skyrim?

    foh you lying pos. You got your head so far up your ass right now, please take it out. You obviously don't know shit about computers lol.

  15. #29
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Legit meaning they could perform the console in every way possible....

    I just named a reasonable 250-350 dollar build that is outdated as fuck and probably can't even run skyrim on medium settings.

    Can you please tell me how you can create a computer to out perform the same games console can play perfectly? Because ESO notably is one of the worst performing games on console, you get 1-15 FPS in PVP and certain DLC zones, and many peoples console gives them infinite crash issues which ZOS has to resolve them selfs. This game is literally impossible to play on bad CPUs specifically AMD ones with poor per-core performance, like Vishera (FX series) let alone the old as fuck ones which i dont know the architect of. Nothing is multi-threaded, the fact consoles literally lag and infinite-load screen on this game is a result of its poor optimization and demand on the CPU hardware specifically.

    I can buy a Laptop APU for around 2 grand and not be able to play that game (not that I have, im going off what I seen other people do). However, an AMD FX 8320 can barely run this game in PVP even with the a R9 380 for example.


    So you're trying to tell me, a 300-400 dollar compute build can run Elder Scrolls Online? Or maybe Arkem Night? Or hell even skyrim?

    foh you lying pos. You got your head so far up your ass right now, please take it out. You obviously don't know shit about computers lol.
    tl;dr

    "You obviously don't know shit about computers Lol" *claims a build with a budget of $400 can not out perform a console. EZPZ. Fucking retard just embarassed yourself.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  16. #30
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,623
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    tl;dr

    "You obviously don't know shit about computers Lol" *claims a build with a budget of $400 can not out perform a console. EZPZ. Fucking retard just embarassed yourself.
    3-4 posts in, you still cant provide evidence/proof.

    Okay then you're just shit posting. Tl;dr btw, I just saw what you quoted at the end of my post (as I predicted). I'm just assuming the rest of what you said is a shit post (which it ironically is).

    - - - Updated - - -

    You definitely know nothing about computers lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Did Dank Release the new Console?
    By scottneo07 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 01:23 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 06:02 PM
  3. [Help] Transferring Content Licenses to a New Console
    By weemanfc in forum XBOX Customizing & Modding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 08:46 AM
  4. New Console(works on the latest patch)[Hell_Demon]
    By Hell_Demon in forum Vindictus Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2230
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 07:16 AM
  5. [Release] New RuneScape Killer Forum!
    By Sup123 in forum Runescape Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 10:56 PM