Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Derp123Derp123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    New Keyboard + Plus

    I'm currently using a Razer Black Widow and a Razer Naga but I'm planing to change them since their starting to fail me. Any recommendation and if possible between 20$-50$

  2. #2
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sadly not in your budget but the Logitech G900 mouse is a beast of a mouse. Its wireless mode is absolutely stunning as well. As well a very good mouse is the G500(s) Mouse. Had it for many years before I switched it out for the G900. For Keyboard, I'd suggest either the G710+ or the G810. G710 has Red (Or Blue) Cherry MX switches while the G810 uses Romer-G. You can't go wrong with any of them.

  3. #3
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I hate to tell you but if you expecting a gaming mouse to be suggested, it's most likely gonna be more than $50. Give us more a budget TBH. Specially a KEYBOARD ALSO.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  4. #4
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    I hate to tell you but if you expecting a gaming mouse to be suggested, it's most likely gonna be more than $50. Give us more a budget TBH. Specially a KEYBOARD ALSO.
    Yeah. A great Keyboard and Mouse setup can easily hit $300. You should make the budget maybe $150 or $200. For $50 I could probably recommend you a Logitech K120 and a Logitech RX250. (Both still super good but not 'Gamery')

  5. #5
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    Yeah. A great Keyboard and Mouse setup can easily hit $300. You should make the budget maybe $150 or $200. For $50 I could probably recommend you a Logitech K120 and a Logitech RX250. (Both still super good but not 'Gamery')
    Yeah only going off the assumption he's expecting to find some $30 dollar gaming mouse since he's coming off from a razer naga.

    Question for OP,

    How do you ruin and haver a keyboard start to break down on you? a mouse i could a tiny bit understand but i mean a keyboard? my old offince one that's 4 years old still runs brand new. I just did a cleaning for it under the keys it's all fresh.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  6. #6
    Scallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    14
    get a mechanical keyboard, they're way better.

  7. #7
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by frybread View Post
    get a mechanical keyboard, they're way better.
    Don't know if you're trolling or just blind....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkyr For This Useful Post:

    Drama (08-03-2016)

  9. #8
    Ayumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    LoL Section
    Posts
    2,043
    Reputation
    266
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You can get a Sades mechanical keyboard, and a gaming mouse for under $50 on amazon. You're not going to get one of those pricey sets if its just under 50
    Lol Name Exploit :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )

    Middleman Service: Unavaliable

    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)


    Middleman:9/13/2016-Present
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-Present

  10. #9
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochizuki View Post
    You can get a Sades mechanical keyboard, and a gaming mouse for under $50 on amazon. You're not going to get one of those pricey sets if its just under 50
    Well it depends what OP sees as "Gaming" as well. Is it the "edgyness" of the product? Is it the features like RGB or High DPI? I mean, as he's coming from a Black Widow and Naga....he could just replace them. They're good peripherals...or he should go to the Logi-Side and get a G710+ and a G500(s)

  11. #10
    Ayumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    LoL Section
    Posts
    2,043
    Reputation
    266
    Thanks
    299
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    Well it depends what OP sees as "Gaming" as well. Is it the "edgyness" of the product? Is it the features like RGB or High DPI? I mean, as he's coming from a Black Widow and Naga....he could just replace them. They're good peripherals...or he should go to the Logi-Side and get a G710+ and a G500(s)
    It all depends on what he wants to do. Regardless pretty sure he was a price set range
    Lol Name Exploit :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )

    Middleman Service: Unavaliable

    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)


    Middleman:9/13/2016-Present
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-Present

  12. #11
    Derp123Derp123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I guess should been more specific since I'm not looking for gaming keyboard and mouse. I'm mainly looking for a mechanical keyboard and I'm considering a Logitech mouse. and I can work up to 100$.

  13. #12
    Walkyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zürcher Unterland
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Derp123Derp123 View Post
    I guess should been more specific since I'm not looking for gaming keyboard and mouse. I'm mainly looking for a mechanical keyboard and I'm considering a Logitech mouse. and I can work up to 100$.
    It depends for what you'll be using them. Is it for productivity? For gaming? If it's for productivity I'd recommend you getting a MX Master and a K120. If you're looking for both work and gaming, I'd suggest you pick up a G500s and a G105 OR a K120. (Seriously, the K120 is a good keyboard in my opinion.)

Similar Threads

  1. New Keyboard
    By Domen in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 08:28 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 04:22 PM
  3. LAdiez and gents cyborg is back with a new keyboard :O
    By Occidi de Pax in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 08:06 AM
  4. My new keyboard
    By Corndog in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 06:32 AM
  5. tryin out my new keyboard
    By XxeekXx in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:25 PM