Thread: Computer Help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Join my discord, skype call or teamspeak if you think i'm heated over your little shitty build hahaha!. Again, processor is shitty, of course, any case can hold parts fine, but i can get a case for $20 rather than $70. Come on now. get outta here. You don't know one thing about building PCs on a budget.
    I'm literally studying Computer Technology and working on getting a Masters in Cybersecurity. I know what the fuck I'm talking about. Look at the performance and benchmarks for that processor as well as the reviews. And for $20 that is going to be a shitty ass case.

    Get the fuck out of here kid.
    Facts don't care about your feelings.


  2. #17
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    I'm literally studying Computer Technology and working on getting a Masters in Cybersecurity. I know what the fuck I'm talking about. Look at the performance and benchmarks for that processor as well as the reviews. And for $20 that is going to be a shitty ass case.

    Get the fuck out of here kid.

    Lmao! Keep studying "kid" guarantee I double your age little buddy. And you're only saying the case would be "shit" because of its price ? Yeah. You're delusional.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  3. #18
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Lmao! Keep studying "kid" guarantee I double your age little buddy. And you're only saying the case would be "shit" because of its price ? Yeah. You're delusional.
    Damn, you are 40 years old. Fuck.

    Tip: To successfully get a suggestion and/or recommendation across to someone, it is best to not be hostile. But yeah, do whatever you want. At least you understand dab is an idiot.
    Facts don't care about your feelings.


  4. #19
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    Damn, you are 40 years old. Fuck.

    Tip: To successfully get a suggestion and/or recommendation across to someone, it is best to not be hostile. But yeah, do whatever you want. At least you understand dab is an idiot.
    No idea who you heard that from. So don't be hostile to your child then? Lmao, have fun with a wanna be thug if you don't know how to lay down the law on his ass.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  5. #20
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    No idea who you heard that from. So don't be hostile to your child then? Lmao, have fun with a wanna be thug if you don't know how to lay down the law on his ass.
    You stated that you were most likely double my age. I am days away from being 20-years-old. Thus, you must be 40.

    So don't be hostile to your child then?
    Uuhh, what?

    Lmao, have fun with a wanna be thug if you don't know how to lay down the law on his ass.
    Do I seem like a wanna be thug? No, so completely different circumstance. I kindly suggested a build for OP a little under his budget and you got mad because it was not to your liking, so you act like a complete jerk. Do I really care? No. However, I am just letting you know that treating people like that in the real world is going to get you no where real quick.

    Regardless, this conversation has veered off-topic. Sorry OP.
    Facts don't care about your feelings.


  6. #21
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
    You stated that you were most likely double my age. I am days away from being 20-years-old. Thus, you must be 40.



    Uuhh, what?



    Do I seem like a wanna be thug? No, so completely different circumstance. I kindly suggested a build for OP a little under his budget and you got mad because it was not to your liking, so you act like a complete jerk. Do I really care? No. However, I am just letting you know that treating people like that in the real world is going to get you no where real quick.

    Regardless, this conversation has veered off-topic. Sorry OP.
    You're comprehension level is below basic, you've done well soldier. Nuff said. Thanks.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  7. #22
    Gothamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    You're comprehension level is below basic, you've done well soldier. Nuff said. Thanks.
    Okay kid, whatever you say.
    Facts don't care about your feelings.


  8. #23
    PlainPat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    299
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    You're comprehension level is below basic, you've done well soldier. Nuff said. Thanks.
    what did u think of my build i threw it together in less than 5 min

  9. #24
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PlainPat View Post


    what did u think of my build i threw it together in less than 5 min
    R9 390 is shitty TBH dude. Can get better for less. Case is once again not the best. Can get literally $40 cheaper. Motherboard could be more cheaper also. You're over budget which really makes you build more crap as you failed to keep it under or strictly AT the OPs budget.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  10. #25
    Dave's Mexican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/ProgrameFiles/Steam/
    Posts
    789
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    1,088
    My Mood
    Fine
    This is what i would recomend:

    CPU: i5 6500
    CPU Cooler: Cooler master Hyper 212 Evo or stock cooler if you want to save a couple of bucks
    Motherboard: MSI B150M Mortar Micro ATX
    RAM: HyperX Fury 8GB
    Harddrive: WD Blue 1TB
    GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
    Case: Corsair 200R
    Corsair CX500W





    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
    Shuttup mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce
    stupid mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~
    Shut up stupid mexican.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized
    Why aren't you cutting my lawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi
    Mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~
    Get back to cutting my damn grass retard.


    Racism

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Computer Help
    By dontsassme in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 07:21 AM
  2. Computer Help
    By neononxxx in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 08:47 AM
  3. Computer help Please
    By headsup in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 04:55 PM
  4. Ok Please, Horrible need computer help..
    By headsup in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 03:14 AM
  5. I need to fuk my school computers--help.
    By sqeak in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:32 PM