Thread: I Have 20 Discs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Symboliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    420.69.1337.7010
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    To an iso? Iso is an image of a disc. You would just be burning them to a CD. Tons of programs can do it, iTunes being one of them, and the one I used back when I still used CD's. Just pop in a blank one, drag songs to it, and click burn. Though faster, lighter weight, and better options exist.
    kk, ty. So My build now has the Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition.

  2. #17
    Utazchet2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    You could pick up a 7950 for a bit more, dont know how well it would fit in your budget though. Or save it for better peripherals.
    So I guess I've been banned for accusing of scamming with no proof. Although there was. Oh well. See you in heaven bro. :/

  3. #18
    Symboliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    420.69.1337.7010
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Utazchet2 View Post
    So I guess I've been banned for accusing of scamming with no proof. Although there was. Oh well. See you in heaven bro. :/
    You liar. I hate you.

  4. #19
    iwiniwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    849
    My Mood
    Cool
    just format the disc like a flash drive drag and drop

  5. #20
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Utazchet View Post
    Hey, thanks bro. I was also wondering, what are some good parts to upgrade? This is my build

    I can spare about $30 for now, or maybe $40. depends on what it is.

    Firstly, I suggest upgrading to Google Chrome. Secondly, get some RAM - Your current RAM is 1600 MHz right? If not, get 1600 MHz RAM, it greatly improves performance. Stick to vengeance. If you get the money, definitely invest in a GOLD PSU, and atleast 80%+ efficiency.

  6. #21
    Symboliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    420.69.1337.7010
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post

    Firstly, I suggest upgrading to Google Chrome. Secondly, get some RAM - Your current RAM is 1600 MHz right? If not, get 1600 MHz RAM, it greatly improves performance. Stick to vengeance. If you get the money, definitely invest in a GOLD PSU, and atleast 80%+ efficiency.
    I already got my build. Bought it 2 days ago. Coming in the mail hopefully today:
    i5 3570k CPU (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)
    ASUS (Something, Realllllly good MOBO)
    1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD
    8 GB Corsair RAM
    600w CX600 PowerSupply
    Rosewill Challenger Black Midtower Casen (With Lights)
    ASUS DVD Burner
    Sapphire 7870 GHz Edition Graphics Card

  7. #22
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back on friday
    Posts
    3,372
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    668
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezor Hez View Post
    I already got my build. Bought it 2 days ago. Coming in the mail hopefully today:
    i5 3570k CPU (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)
    ASUS (Something, Realllllly good MOBO)
    1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD
    8 GB Corsair RAM
    600w CX600 PowerSupply
    Rosewill Challenger Black Midtower Casen (With Lights)
    ASUS DVD Burner
    Sapphire 7870 GHz Edition Graphics Card
    if you are on the hunt later on for high quality peripherals i would suggest getting a MX 518 it's a amazing mouse and depending on how much money you want to spend either get a sidewinder x4 for a keyboard or if you have some more cash get a ducky keyboard

  8. #23
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Pirate games and sell'em .

  9. #24
    ANlMUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    13
    Put files on them.

    ---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

    or 10way raid for super fast movies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. ne1 have ne good fear hacks?
    By rev1 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:59 PM
  2. Google Having To Copy Ideas?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 10:05 AM
  3. Bananas Have Magical Powers?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 01:32 PM
  4. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  5. does anyone have hack for helbreath?
    By kartmatu in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 02:30 PM