Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096

    This is on its way to my house!

    I just want to open the boxes... that is all LOL
    Next thing I will buy is a 128gb samsung SSD
    I'llpost pictures of it being built

    Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer- $89


    PSU: Antec VP550P - $67


    CPU: AMD FX 4100 4-core processor


    GPU: MSI GTX 650 TI OC


    HDD: WD BLUE 500GB -.-


    RAM: G.Skill F3


    MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme3


    CPU COOLER (I THINK I BOUGHT ONE o.o, IF I did its this CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler





  2. #2
    uhZylon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    809
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Pretty good mid-range build i guess.

  3. #3
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by uhZylon View Post
    Pretty good mid-range build i guess.
    Yeah well my plans didn't really go well so I just went and built this I really should of got a better cpu but hey, I'm fine with it





  4. #4
    uhZylon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    809
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post


    Yeah well my plans didn't really go well so I just went and built this I really should of got a better cpu but hey, I'm fine with it
    If you're going with a 650ti, it may be best for you to stick around the cpu range.

  5. #5
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by uhZylon View Post

    If you're going with a 650ti, it may be best for you to stick around the cpu range.
    I'm not saying you're wrong but why? Just curious





  6. #6
    uhZylon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    809
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post


    I'm not saying you're wrong but why? Just curious
    650ti isnt exactly the best card out there and neither is that cpu but its pointless paying more for something you may not be able to take advantage of.
    Go to high and you may start to experience bottlenecks

  7. #7
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by uhZylon View Post

    650ti isnt exactly the best card out there and neither is that cpu but its pointless paying more for something you may not be able to take advantage of.
    Go to high and you may start to experience bottlenecks
    How would a GPU effect the performance of a CPU? wouldn't getting a higher ranged graphics card be worse if you had a shitter CPU? O.O





  8. #8
    uhZylon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    809
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post


    How would a GPU effect the performance of a CPU? wouldn't getting a higher ranged graphics card be worse if you had a shitter CPU? O.O
    i just read what i said and then thought about it for a second. ;D
    I'm pretty sure if you go way to low a gpu may bottlenock a cpu but i guess in your case it wouldnt.
    And i did a bit of research into your cpu and now i can see why you would want to upgrade.
    (Just saw bad reviews etc)

  9. #9
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by uhZylon View Post

    i just read what i said and then thought about it for a second. ;D
    I'm pretty sure if you go way to low a gpu may bottlenock a cpu but i guess in your case it wouldnt.
    And i did a bit of research into your cpu and now i can see why you would want to upgrade.
    (Just saw bad reviews etc)
    I've also seen bad reviews LOL, I will upgrade to at least the six core very soon!





  10. #10
    ray4139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    709
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    193
    My Mood
    Amused
    Doesn't your cpu have hyper threading?


    Mods-25
     

  11. #11
    Arctikranqe51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    984
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Bored
    I wish I knew how to put together a computer. Nice looking case, I'd love a computer that looks like that but with blue lights instead of red.

  12. #12
    ray4139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    709
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    193
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post
    I wish I knew how to put together a computer. Nice looking case, I'd love a computer that looks like that but with blue lights instead of red.
    Putting a computer together is surprisingly easy, there are tons of guides online as well as videos. As I quote someone,"Its like adult Legos."


    Mods-25
     

  13. #13
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    @ray4139 yes I believe it does

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post
    I wish I knew how to put together a computer. Nice looking case, I'd love a computer that looks like that but with blue lights instead of red.
    It's a lot easier then you think it would be! also if you need help we're all here
    Last edited by HalfBajan; 04-08-2013 at 03:10 PM.





Similar Threads

  1. Combat Arms Toxic Shatter V1.0 on its way
    By RedThunder in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 02:11 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 09:19 AM
  3. This is the easyiest way to beat fireteam using lolz2much hacks
    By donutvampire in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 12:23 PM
  4. This is the easyiest way to beat fireteam using lolz2much hacks
    By donutvampire in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 11:27 PM
  5. OMFG DONT READ THIS THREAD DONT ITS TEMPTING BUT DONT
    By ZanhiXx in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 12:35 PM