Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Sunstreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEUTSCHLAND
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    446
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Is that powersupply enough?

    Well, i wanna build a new pc, in the guide it says that 650w is enough... ( Logical Increments - PC Buying Guide ) but is it?

    Gpu: Nvidia Gtx 770
    Cpu: i5 4670K
    Tower: Rosewill Thor v2
    Mobo: Msi z87-gd65 gaming
    8gb ram
    1tb hd
    120gb ssd

    would 650W really be enough?

    btw. powersupply is the seasonic M12ll ss-650am (bronze 80+)
    Last edited by Sunstreaker; 06-07-2013 at 09:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,962
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,220
    Yeah 650w is enough. Though try and get a GOLD edition or something.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Domokun_index For This Useful Post:

    Sunstreaker (06-07-2013)

  4. #3
    Sunstreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEUTSCHLAND
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    446
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
    Yeah 650w is enough. Though try and get a GOLD edition or something.
    kk, thanks...

  5. #4
    T2|funkmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunstreaker View Post
    Well, i wanna build a new pc, in the guide it says that 650w is enough... ( Logical Increments - PC Buying Guide ) but is it?

    Gpu: Nvidia Gtx 770
    Cpu: i5 4670K
    Tower: Rosewill Thor v2
    Mobo: Msi z87-gd65 gaming
    8gb ram
    1tb hd
    120gb ssd

    would 650W really be enough?

    btw. powersupply is the seasonic M12ll ss-650am (bronze 80+)
    Well,i got about 550W and the shop where i bought my parts said "550 is more then enough for a GTX 770".
    And my setup is almost the same.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to T2|funkmunky For This Useful Post:

    Sunstreaker (06-16-2013)

  7. #5
    Sunstreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEUTSCHLAND
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    446
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by T2|funkmunky View Post
    Well,i got about 550W and the shop where i bought my parts said "550 is more then enough for a GTX 770".
    And my setup is almost the same.
    ok, thanks, btw. is the setup good?^^

  8. #6
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,846
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,151
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunstreaker View Post
    ok, thanks, btw. is the setup good?^^
    nice setup its very good

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

    Sunstreaker (06-16-2013)

  10. #7
    T2|funkmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunstreaker View Post
    ok, thanks, btw. is the setup good?^^
    Well its pretty decent,runs Crysis 3 on high settings with ~50-60 Frames,Battfield 3 too.

  11. #8
    Sunstreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEUTSCHLAND
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    446
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by T2|funkmunky View Post
    Well its pretty decent,runs Crysis 3 on high settings with ~50-60 Frames,Battfield 3 too.
    sounds good enough^^

Similar Threads

  1. That's enough MPGH for me today...
    By ZeroTroubles in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. That's enough
    By Lightning in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 03:06 PM
  3. NO MORE AUTO ONS PLEASE THATS ENOUGH
    By eXaLtIc™ in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 09:44 PM
  4. [Discussion] THATS IT ENOUGH!!
    By Tonylx4 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 04:20 PM