Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Homeworld2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Paranoid

    WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

    How the hell did this happen?! multi pc setup Philippines - 14185595


    How the help did they do that?!
    And can I also do that?!

    I have AMD Athlon 2 x2 250, HD 5570 1 Gb, 2 Gb RAM, and Windows 7 64-bit..

    Can I also do that?! I just found that 5 minutes ago!
    I am willing to buy another monitor, mouse and keyboard to have that shit.. But will it lag games very bad?
    I don't play High Graphics Games..
    I only play CrossFire and Mercenary Online..
    So will it lag badly with those games if I have 2 users share on 1 pc?
    Thank you!


    And what the help do you call that setup?
    Last edited by Homeworld2; 06-11-2013 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Shit

  2. #2
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,962
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,220
    Haha! That's legit as tits.
    and definitely not sorry. I doubt you can even run dual monitors can you? :/

  3. #3
    Homeworld2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Why? They said HD 5570 can run dual monitors.. They said .. And were just gonna play CF and Mercenary Online, if you dont know it, google it.. Were okay with lowest settings as long as theyre playable.. And what do you call that setup?

  4. #4
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    That is the most pointless thing I have ever seen. Instead of spending all of this money to make your computer able to run all these things at once, just get him his own computer. Much easier, would cost less, more private, and each person can do what they want.








     





















  5. #5
    Homeworld2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    As you can see each person really do what they want to do.. Its not pointless as you can see it is cheaper than buying another set of computer.. When the performance decline, then they would buy a new GPU, CPU, and RAM which is better really than upgrading two computers as they are cheaper, faster and easier.. About privacy, duck privacy, were not gonna watch porn or anything like that, they are just for pure gaming where ULTRA HIGH QUALITY Gaming isnt involve..

  6. #6
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,962
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Homeworld2 View Post
    Why? They said HD 5570 can run dual monitors.. They said .. And were just gonna play CF and Mercenary Online, if you dont know it, google it.. Were okay with lowest settings as long as theyre playable.. And what do you call that setup?
    Yeah sure it may have two ports, but your CPU and 2GB ram I doubt will be able to handle it.

  7. #7
    Homeworld2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    We'll only play Low Quality games on dual setup while better games on just 1 setup.. 4 GB RAM is fine right? Do I really have to upgrade the CPU?

  8. #8
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back on friday
    Posts
    3,372
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    668
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Homeworld2 View Post
    We'll only play Low Quality games on dual setup while better games on just 1 setup.. 4 GB RAM is fine right? Do I really have to upgrade the CPU?
    You would basically have to upgrade everything. Also it seems that it just looks like two people are playing on the same pc. It would be extremely time wasting having to set it up if it's even possible. Think about it. Two keyboards that can interfere with each other, two mouses and also when you play the same game you would have to split these between the processes.

  9. #9
    Homeworld2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post


    You would basically have to upgrade everything. Also it seems that it just looks like two people are playing on the same pc. It would be extremely time wasting having to set it up if it's even possible. Think about it. Two keyboards that can interfere with each other, two mouses and also when you play the same game you would have to split these between the processes.
    No, as you can see, they are two independent users.. No one interferes with the other.. But if it means upgrading everything, I'll think about forgetting about this setup, but if in the future, we choose to buy a new computer, what would be better and cheaper, buying another computer or just using this setup and upgrade everything?










    THANK ME IF YOU HAD A LAUGH


  10. #10
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


    Yeah sure it may have two ports, but your CPU and 2GB ram I doubt will be able to handle it.
    Are you talking out of your ass? I used to have dual monitors on a first generation Pentium 4, 512 MB of RAM and a 128 MB graphics card.
    CF can run on a Pentium III, what the fuck are you talking about?

  11. #11
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,962
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    Are you talking out of your ass? I used to have dual monitors on a first generation Pentium 4, 512 MB of RAM and a 128 MB graphics card.
    CF can run on a Pentium III, what the fuck are you talking about?
    Potatoes aren't monitors.

  12. #12
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


    Potatoes aren't monitors.
    You do realize people were using dual monitors even in the late 80s and early 90s, right?

    And no, they weren't potatoes. 2 x 1280 by 1024 monitors.

  13. #13
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,962
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    You do realize people were using dual monitors even in the late 80s and early 90s, right?

    And no, they weren't potatoes. 2 x 1280 by 1024 monitors.
    1280 x 1024? That's like a square? :L

  14. #14
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,518
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,568
    My Mood
    Tired
    You just found this out?
    Why not buy one huge monitor instead?

  15. #15
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    They are probably using one windows and one VM but i can't be sure.

    ---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

    Nvm just found out MiniFrame - Multiseat PC software
    They are using that.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Similar Threads

  1. what the fuck is this shit [Roblox]
    By 413X in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-23-2015, 01:25 PM
  2. what the fuck is this?
    By Corndog in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 07:06 AM
  3. what the FUCK is this
    By Raster Burn in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 03:46 AM
  4. What the fuck is this a picture of?
    By Someguytwo in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:41 PM
  5. What the fuck is this bullshit.
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 05:40 PM

Tags for this Thread