Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSanderValdur View Post
    But. You swear to Bellatrix to protect me!
    Extreme Nerds detected

  2. #62
    MrSanderValdur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Extreme Nerds detected
    So, watching a movies makes me a completely nerd? You must be kidding me? If you tell me I'm a nerd, then you're a nerd too, a completely nerd..

  3. #63
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSanderValdur View Post
    So, watching a movies makes me a completely nerd? You must be kidding me? If you tell me I'm a nerd, then you're a nerd too, a completely nerd..
    Watching movies doesnt make you into a complete nerd .but impersonating the characters and talking like them surely does ,being a nerd isnt a bad thing -but dont over-nerd

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jew For This Useful Post:

    TheAbortedJr (11-10-2013)

  5. #64
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,874
    Reputation
    773
    Thanks
    2,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Watching movies doesnt make you into a complete nerd .but impersonating the characters and talking like them surely does ,being a nerd isnt a bad thing -but dont over-nerd
    Next time use more emotes, i almost didn't understand your faggot post.

  6. #65
    MrSanderValdur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    Next time use more emotes, i almost didn't understand your faggot post.
    He needs to use 10 more, so we could understand him a bit less at that point. Such a faggot he is.

  7. #66
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Its ok,It is not the first time i need to deal with "Special" people .
    Dont take it so hard kids its all going to be fine at the end

  8. #67
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Its ok,It is not the first time i need to deal with "Special" people .
    Dont take it so hard kids its all going to be fine at the end
    Wait, you're calling urself as a kid?

  9. #68
    hugo2031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This post is a complete spam.Everybody is going off topic
    /req close @Flengo
    Akatsuki member since 2007

    My name is UCHIHA ITACHI

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to hugo2031 For This Useful Post:

    Destenyofenemy (11-10-2013)

  11. #69
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by hugo2031 View Post
    This post is a complete spam.Everybody is going off topic
    /req close @Flengo
    I have requested a close, but none of the GM's didn't do so. Geez, what's going on with moderation in this forum.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. New Computer Build
    By zerobrium in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 02:34 PM
  2. Building new computer
    By Skulhead = hacked. in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 08:53 PM
  3. New Computer Build
    By InHuman in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 08:16 PM
  4. Thinking of building a new computer
    By alexperrotp in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 09:56 AM
  5. New computer build
    By sander37 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 03:54 AM