Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096

    What case would you choose?

    So, this case is a nice ass case and I want it.

    Not sure what colour to choose though
    All pc compartments are completely black.

    I'm wanting the gold one (champagne edition) but I'm not completely sure if I should get it.

    here's the colours





    Here's what'll be inside this mofo
    +A Samsung 840 120gb ssd that I already have.
    Last edited by HalfBajan; 01-04-2014 at 04:57 AM.





  2. #2
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    random.org
    I'd presonally get some "normal", cheaper case and get 770/280X(if there is any with the "old" price), atleast if it's priced similar to stores that PCPP "traces".
    Last edited by Lovroman; 01-04-2014 at 06:47 AM.

  3. #3
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,212
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,998
    My case is mediocre, all that matters is air flow and whether or not the parts fit, Only part I'd recommend upgrading is the i5 but it's your call

  4. #4
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    random.org
    I'd presonally get some "normal", cheaper case and get 770/280X(if there is any with the "old" price), atleast if it's priced similar to stores that PCPP "traces".
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    My case is mediocre, all that matters is air flow and whether or not the parts fit, Only part I'd recommend upgrading is the i5 but it's your call
    I'm wanting this case due to the lack of space with all of my music equipment but at the same time I want it to look good.
    So, I've chosen the gold/champagne version.

    I also changed the single h90 to a CoolerMaster Seidon 240M.
    And I changed the motherboard to a ASUS Z87M-PLUS Motherboard which I gold themed so I guess I'm going for a gold theme now
    Gives me the option to add more ram later on as well, at some stage it will be 16GB again like my current pc



    To @Confin3d, I was originally going to get a fx 8350 but I couldn't find any mAXT mobo's for it with internal usb3.0 connectors and 4 ram slots :l
    (I'm kind of an AMD fan boy with CPU's)

    what's wrong with the 4670k? I would of course like a 4770k but that's far out of my price range (everything pc related is overpriced here).
    I'm don't game 'religiously' but I do game regularly.
    In terms of rendering and stuff, I do this a lot, mostly producing but also video editing.

    So I personally think the 4670k would be fine for my needs? It's a hell of an upgrade from my amd fx4100 which has worked fine for me so far.
    @Lovroman, I have this 760 in my pc right now and it has been great! I would like a change but I don't feel it's that neccesary at the moment :l
    (the 760 I'll be buying won't be the one in my pc right now it'll be brand new)
    Last edited by HalfBajan; 01-04-2014 at 08:22 AM.





  5. #5
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    My case is mediocre, all that matters is air flow and whether or not the parts fit, Only part I'd recommend upgrading is the i5 but it's your call
    why the hell upgrade the 4670k when the GPU is a 760 ._.

  6. #6
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post



    what's wrong with the 4670k? I would of course like a 4770k but that's far out of my price range (everything pc related is overpriced here).
    I'm don't game 'religiously' but I do game regularly.
    In terms of rendering and stuff, I do this a lot, mostly producing but also video editing.

    So I personally think the 4670k would be fine for my needs? It's a hell of an upgrade from my amd fx4100 which has worked fine for me so far.
    @Lovroman, I have this 760 in my pc right now and it has been great! I would like a change but I don't feel it's that neccesary at the moment :l
    (the 760 I'll be buying won't be the one in my pc right now it'll be brand new)
    I know it's a great card, but I only wanted to tell you that you could use your money better and get a more powerful card.
    8350 would do a better job when it comes to rendering and such, but 4670k will do a great job as well.

  7. #7
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

    I know it's a great card, but I only wanted to tell you that you could use your money better and get a more powerful card.
    8350 would do a better job when it comes to rendering and such, but 4670k will do a great job as well.
    Yeah I get you
    I wish the manufacturers would make more options like colours etc..





  8. #8
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    701
    ngl, the golden one looks badass.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shayde For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (01-04-2014)

  10. #9
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Yeah I get you
    I wish the manufacturers would make more options like colours etc..
    Well..when it comes to normal, ATX boards, there's a plenty of color shemes and options. But unfortunately, it's not a case with mATX-es..
    Okay, I won't spam more, , GL and happy OC-ing!

  11. #10
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    Well..when it comes to normal, ATX boards, there's a plenty of color shemes and options. But unfortunately, it's not a case with mATX-es..
    Okay, I won't spam more, , GL and happy OC-ing!
    Yeah and thanks for the help! can't wait to get this build done! going to do some cable sleeving too
    @Lovroman waaaaaaaaaait, here's another question
    If I'm not OC'ing immediately, would the stock cooler be fine? I'm thinking of getting rid of the watercooler for now so I can afford to cable sleeve and then buy the water cooler later?

    Last edited by HalfBajan; 01-04-2014 at 09:04 AM.





  12. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (01-04-2014)

  13. #11
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    @Lovroman, edited that post ^





  14. #12
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Yeah and thanks for the help! can't wait to get this build done! going to do some cable sleeving too
    @Lovroman waaaaaaaaaait, here's another question
    If I'm not OC'ing immediately, would the stock cooler be fine? I'm thinking of getting rid of the watercooler for now so I can afford to cable sleeve and then buy the water cooler later?

    It's more then enough, you can even OC a bit with it.

  15. #13
    Ryzeros.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,857
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I like the champagne edition.

  16. #14
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    It's more then enough, you can even OC a bit with it.
    Sweet! I can also 'upgrade' to a MSI HAWK 760... which goes with the gold theme





  17. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (01-04-2014)

  18. #15
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Sweet! I can also 'upgrade' to a MSI HAWK 760... which goes with the gold theme
    Get Z87 MPOWER mobo.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (01-04-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 08:44 PM
  2. What would you choose?
    By owned1257 in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 06:58 AM
  3. Who would you choose?
    By -Lame in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 05:27 PM
  4. What weapons would you like to see on A.V.A.
    By Ren103 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 12:55 PM
  5. What mod would you like?
    By omlan in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 07:40 AM