Ok, I know I'm posting a lot of these but heres my latest. Just want to make sure there aren't any glaring errors.
Case: Fractal Node 304
Cooling: Corsair Performance Case Fans
Cooling 2: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 120mm Fan
PSU: 750W Corsair Gold
MoBo: ASUS Z87I-Deluxe
CPU: i5 4670K 3.40GHz
GPU: Radeon R9 290X
HDD: 1TB 7200RPM SATA III
SSD: 120GB Crucial M500
RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
So here are my questions:
1) I'm ordering through XoticPC which indicated that the ASUS Z87I-Deluxe does not have integrated wifi. I was under the impression it does.
2) Hows the air flow on the Fractal 304? Are my cooling options enough. I want this thing running very very cool.
3) Is the R9 290X overkill? Will my build be able to cool it? What about a 7970 GHz edition instead?
4) Would this build benefit from switching to a BitFenix Prodigy? I hear its an exceptional mini ITX chassis.
5) Any way to squeeze an internal optical drive in there? Slot loading perhaps?