Thanks

Need Help building a pc :)

This is the link to the pc i want to build
    but i want to change up a few things because about two parts dont have amazon prime. so the things im wondering if i can replace are the RAM and the Graphics card, instead of the msi 270x im wondering if i can use the sapphire 270x http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-versi...ds=MSI+R9+270X instead of the msi one? About the ram the video suggests G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866 , am i able to use G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133 instead ? and is it better? for 5 bucks more it would not hurt getting that if its better and compatible . Last question but not really important can anyone of you experts suggest a better case something sexy and maybe better for cable management? thank you for any help you can give

Thanks
    By the way what i want to know basically if those parts i want to get instead of the suggested will be compatible with the rest of the parts suggested in this build

Thanks
    also if that ram wont work is there a cheaper alternative to that one that wont impact performance very much ? and do i need to also buy fans or something or does the case come with them? first time building a pc
    Last edited by Midnightowl; 04-23-2014 at 09:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Okay one thing first, you know how to edit posts, so don't spam your way up the forum ranks.

OT: To answer all of your questions, yes, that Graphics card is compatible and that RAM is compatible, but from a gaming POV the frequency of RAM doesn't really make a difference. For the case I'd purchase a Fractal Design Define R4, it's the case I currently own and it's the best I've ever used, I can't recommend it highly enough. On the topic of Graphics cards, all graphics cards can be switched out and replaced by any other provided it has a PCI connector.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Okay one thing first, you know how to edit posts, so don't spam your way up the forum ranks.

OT: To answer all of your questions, yes, that Graphics card is compatible and that RAM is compatible, but from a gaming POV the frequency of RAM doesn't really make a difference. For the case I'd purchase a Fractal Design Define R4, it's the case I currently own and it's the best I've ever used, I can't recommend it highly enough. On the topic of Graphics cards, all graphics cards can be switched out and replaced by any other provided it has a PCI connector.
    thank you for your reply im pretty new here did not mean to spam my bad, awesome can you suggest a cheaper ram please? im really noob at this lol and im a little short on cash anyway, thanks again for your reply

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightowl View Post
    thank you for your reply im pretty new here did not mean to spam my bad, awesome can you suggest a cheaper ram please? im really noob at this lol and im a little short on cash anyway, thanks again for your reply
    Corsair is always a good choice, try going for some of their LP RAM, it's usually cheaper thanks to it not having a large heatsink.

Thanks

Corsair is always a good choice, try going for some of their LP RAM, it's usually cheaper thanks to it not having a large heatsink.
    cool thank you one more question in case i go with the case suggested in the video, do i have to buy case fans or whatever they are called ? or do they come with the case itself if i have to buy them what fans do you suggest for that case? The person did not say in the video :/ thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightowl View Post
    cool thank you one more question in case i go with the case suggested in the video, do i have to buy case fans or whatever they are called ? or do they come with the case itself if i have to buy them what fans do you suggest for that case? The person did not say in the video :/ thanks
    Cases will always come with fans pre-installed but if you want to go with outside sourced fans then get Corsair AF120's.

Thanks
    cool thanks for the info it really helped

Cases will always come with fans pre-installed but if you want to go with outside sourced fans then get Corsair AF120's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The NZXT Phantom 410 is a really good case