Thread: Nice build?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,690
    Reputation
    1475
    Thanks
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    get a 4670k instead! free performance,duh
    Nah, I searched comparisons between the two cards, and they are pretty much identical, except that the 4670k is more expensive
    anyways @Flengo @Hero please close this thread to prevent any more fighting
    and @Doc thanks a lot man.
    If you need a MM for a trade, add me on skype
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
    If you want to contact me, add me on skype : ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>??

     

  2. #32
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,160
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Nah, I searched comparisons between the two cards, and they are pretty much identical, except that the 4670k is more expensive
    anyways @Flengo @Hero please close this thread to prevent any more fighting
    and @Doc thanks a lot man.
    its an unlocked cpu ,not a graphics card! and certainly not identical!

    you can overclock a 4670k and not a 4670 which matters alot

  3. #33
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,690
    Reputation
    1475
    Thanks
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    its an unlocked cpu ,not a graphics card! and certainly not identical!

    you can overclock a 4670k and not a 4670 which matters alot
    I don't want to overclock, It's a little bit risky and I just don't wanna do it, thanks anyways
    If you need a MM for a trade, add me on skype
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
    If you want to contact me, add me on skype : ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>??

     

  4. #34
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,160
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    I don't want to overclock, It's a little bit risky and I just don't wanna do it, thanks anyways
    you might change your mind one day /

  5. #35
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,690
    Reputation
    1475
    Thanks
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    you might change your mind one day /
    Wouldn't wanna risk it, not worth it for the 5% performance, can just upgrade the graphics card and not risk it, thanks mate
    If you need a MM for a trade, add me on skype
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
    If you want to contact me, add me on skype : ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>??

     

  6. #36
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,160
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Wouldn't wanna risk it, not worth it for the 5% performance, can just upgrade the graphics card and not risk it, thanks mate
    no problem,generally if you do not up your voltage you are safe but its ok to get a regualr 4670 i just wanted you to know the difference if you didnt know or something

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123