Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


    Very nice indeed! Anyone else want to add the stick?
    Umm...

    Alot?
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  2. #17
    noone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanate View Post
    Idiot wasting money
    that's what she said

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Shop around, buy the parts separately over the course of a month and save some $$$$$$$
    I like to spend shit I may donate some shit too xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
    congrats you just wasted $4,000
    my computer costs $800 and has no problem stomping any game on max graphics with 256fps constantly
    $800 was the original price of my computer, I have bought upgrades to it like a i7 processor and more RAM
    Bhh 800$ is the case

  3. #18
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,757
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,145
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noone101 View Post
    that's what she said



    I like to spend shit I may donate some shit too xD



    Bhh 800$ is the case
    Pictures? .
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  4. #19
    Hachikuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,800
    Reputation
    313
    Thanks
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by noone101 View Post
    that's what she said



    I like to spend shit I may donate some shit too xD



    Bhh 800$ is the case
    Let me guess, $1k on ram too?

  5. #20
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    701
    Oh I bought a new pc too.
    http://ingvilla.com/13000-expensive-gaming-pc-heard/
    Here is the link to the specs
    Could definitely do with a few upgrades.

  6. #21
    noone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    Pictures? .
    http://imgur.com/REvmq8N,lXLnjqo#0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post
    Oh I bought a new pc too.
    http://ingvilla.com/13000-expensive-gaming-pc-heard/
    Here is the link to the specs
    Could definitely do with a few upgrades.
    Lol Imagine that someone spent that much on that shit

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to noone101 For This Useful Post:

    Shayde (11-26-2014)

  8. #22
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by noone101 View Post
    http://imgur.com/REvmq8N,lXLnjqo#0


    Lol Imagine that someone spent that much on that shit
    I see a single graphics card, 2 processors, and a black case.

    No.
    Last edited by Minnesota Dabs; 11-26-2014 at 01:49 PM.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  9. #23
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Please return that.
    Build your own PC.
    I thought you were joking, but apparently not.
    You can get 1000000x better specs.

  10. #24
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by potatofall View Post
    Please return that.
    Build your own PC.
    I thought you were joking, but apparently not.
    You can get 1000000x better specs.
    He didn't even get it, look at the pictures he added.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  11. #25
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Müller View Post


    He didn't even get it, look at the pictures he added.
    i didnt see them and i cant for some reason
    mind making a mirror for me

  12. #26
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by potatofall View Post


    i didnt see them and i cant for some reason
    mind making a mirror for me
    http://i.imgur.com/lXLnjqo.jpg
    Last edited by Minnesota Dabs; 11-27-2014 at 02:45 PM.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  13. #27
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Müller View Post
    That is Frostbyte cooling.
    Oh my god OP is a retarded faggot, build your own a PC and if you're a rich bitch just buy custom water cooling from a site that doesnt charge you $500 for RAM.

  14. #28
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by potatofall View Post


    That is Frostbyte cooling.
    Oh my god OP is a retarded faggot, build your own a PC and if you're a rich bitch just buy custom water cooling from a site that doesnt charge you $500 for RAM.
    No it's not that. Look at the OP.

    It states there's a 5960X, where's the 5960X? I see two processors. Last I saw, you can add Dual 5960Xs.

    Dual 980? I see 1 980. Hell, it might not even be a 980.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  15. #29
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Müller View Post


    No it's not that. Look at the OP.

    It states there's a 5960X, where's the 5960X? I see two processors. Last I saw, you can add Dual 5960Xs.

    Dual 980? I see 1 980. Hell, it might not even be a 980.
    maybe lied about specs, but that is the origin logo clearly on it.

  16. #30
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by potatofall View Post

    maybe lied about specs, but that is the origin logo clearly on it.
    He's using the Millennium case and the Frost Byte cooling. That's it. Everything else is aftermarket.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bought a new headset. Looking for mic
    By Doc in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 06:40 AM
  2. bought a new key
    By Viralkill in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 07:01 AM
  3. bought an new pc case :)!
    By day-out in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 10:13 PM
  4. So I Bought A New TV.
    By Corndog in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 08:45 PM