Thread: I need advice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Zekida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Exclamation I need advice

    What do you think about it? It costs 650$.

    Notebook Lenovo Z50-75, 80EC004PSC / AMD Quad FX-7500 3.3 GHz, 15.6" FHD, RAM 8GB DDR3, HDD 1TB HD + 8GB SSD, AMD MR R7 M255 2 GB

  2. #2
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,208
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It's decent for a laptop.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  3. #3
    Zekida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @Andrew Müller U really know about this stuff?

  4. #4
    Unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    1,055
    Reputation
    396
    Thanks
    334
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
    @Andrew Müller U really know about this stuff?
    Yeh. He's saying that the specs are decent.

    8GB RAM, a fairly decent CPU and an alright GPU is good to have. The laptop doesn't look bad either.

    Beside the fact that it's a laptop, I'd say it's pretty good.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Minnesota Dabs (12-05-2014)

  6. #5
    Zekida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @Andrew Müller @Unknown Any recommendations for a laptop but that it's less then 500 $

  7. #6
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,208
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
    @Andrew Müller @Unknown Any recommendations for a laptop but that it's less then 500 $
    Fill out this form and I will get back to you.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    Unknown (12-06-2014)

  9. #7
    Zekida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Flirty
    **LAPTOP QUESTIONNAIRE**


    * Country of purchase: Croatia


    * Budget range:MAX. 600$


    * Purpose: At moment mostly gaming and later for college


    * Screen size preference:Doesn't matter


    * OS preference (Windows/ Mac/ Linux): Windows


    * Gaming requirements (example games and desired fps/settings): Minecraft with BIG Modpacks and fps- best avaliable


    * Performance requirements (video, CAD, etc.):Nth special


    * Method of computer support (office supplier, college bookstore, self support): I don't know what this means


    * Brand preferences and reasons (already owned accessories, familiarity, business
    compatibility): Doesn't matter


    * Any particular style that you like (examples are great): nope all possible


    * Which of the following qualities would you prefer? (Choose one, the other, or balanced)


    * Long battery life -vs- Low weight: Long battery


    * Build quality -vs- Low price: Quality (but check for low price too)


    * Low noise/heat -vs- High performance: Performance


    **Would you pay a premium for something that has:**


    * High resolution screen: Yes


    * A great keyboard: No


    * A great touchpad/mouse buttons: No


    * Great audio: Yes


    **List any features that are critical: 10GB RAM or more cuz Minecraft Modpacks require a lot of it and other games too...
    @Andrew Müller
    Last edited by Zekida; 12-06-2014 at 11:24 AM.

  10. #8
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,208
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
    **LAPTOP QUESTIONNAIRE**


    * Country of purchase: Croatia


    * Budget range:MAX. 600$


    * Purpose: At moment mostly gaming and later for college


    * Screen size preference:Doesn't matter


    * OS preference (Windows/ Mac/ Linux): Windows


    * Gaming requirements (example games and desired fps/settings): Minecraft with BIG Modpacks and fps- best avaliable


    * Performance requirements (video, CAD, etc.):Nth special


    * Method of computer support (office supplier, college bookstore, self support): I don't know what this means


    * Brand preferences and reasons (already owned accessories, familiarity, business
    compatibility): Doesn't matter


    * Any particular style that you like (examples are great): nope all possible


    * Which of the following qualities would you prefer? (Choose one, the other, or balanced)


    * Long battery life -vs- Low weight: Long battery


    * Build quality -vs- Low price: Quality (but check for low price too)


    * Low noise/heat -vs- High performance: Performance


    **Would you pay a premium for something that has:**


    * High resolution screen: Yes


    * A great keyboard: No


    * A great touchpad/mouse buttons: No


    * Great audio: Yes


    **List any features that are critical: 10GB RAM or more cuz Minecraft Modpacks require a lot of it and other games too...
    @Andrew Müller
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...TERI4WI6RLXGKR
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  11. #9
    meap01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Central City
    Posts
    1,203
    Reputation
    122
    Thanks
    818
    My Mood
    Amused
    or just get a gaming computer(desktop), becuase when the parts get old you get new ones and replace the old ones, and then cost less and they are better

     


     

     
    Quote Originally Posted by kkyakkya View Post
    Fast trade. Very nice guy. Very polite ty a bunch!



  12. #10
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,208
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by meap01 View Post
    or just get a gaming computer(desktop), becuase when the parts get old you get new ones and replace the old ones, and then cost less and they are better
    Get out of here with your damn 'Desktop is better' circle jerk. OP wants a laptop, stop giving him shit for it.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  13. #11
    meap01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Central City
    Posts
    1,203
    Reputation
    122
    Thanks
    818
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Müller View Post


    Get out of here with your damn 'Desktop is better' circle jerk. OP wants a laptop, stop giving him shit for it.
    Desktop is still better no matter what you say

     


     

     
    Quote Originally Posted by kkyakkya View Post
    Fast trade. Very nice guy. Very polite ty a bunch!



  14. #12
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,208
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by meap01 View Post
    Desktop is still better no matter what you say
    And? Why the fuck did you even post here? OP wanted a damn laptop.

    Respect that.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  15. #13
    Zekida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Can you check for this one?

    **LAPTOP QUESTIONNAIRE**



    * Country of purchase: Croatia


    * Budget range:MAX. 600$


    * Purpose: At moment mostly gaming and later for college


    * Screen size preference:The bigger, the better


    * OS preference (Windows/ Mac/ Linux): Windows


    * Gaming requirements (example games and desired fps/settings): Minecraft with BIG Modpacks and fps- best avaliable


    * Performance requirements (video, CAD, etc.):Nth special


    * Method of computer support (office supplier, college bookstore, self support): I don't know what this means


    * Brand preferences and reasons (already owned accessories, familiarity, business
    compatibility): Doesn't matter


    * Any particular style that you like (examples are great): nope all possible


    * Which of the following qualities would you prefer? (Choose one, the other, or balanced)


    * Long battery life -vs- Low weight: Long battery


    * Build quality -vs- Low price: Balanced


    * Low noise/heat -vs- High performance: Performance


    **Would you pay a premium for something that has:**


    * High resolution screen: Yes


    * A great keyboard: Yes


    * A great touchpad/mouse buttons: Yes


    * Great audio: Yes


    **List any features that are critical: 10GB RAM or more cuz Minecraft Modpacks require a lot of it and other games too and atleast 3.0 GHz
    @Andrew Müller

  16. #14
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,208
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
    Can you check for this one?

    **LAPTOP QUESTIONNAIRE**



    * Country of purchase: Croatia


    * Budget range:MAX. 600$


    * Purpose: At moment mostly gaming and later for college


    * Screen size preference:The bigger, the better


    * OS preference (Windows/ Mac/ Linux): Windows


    * Gaming requirements (example games and desired fps/settings): Minecraft with BIG Modpacks and fps- best avaliable


    * Performance requirements (video, CAD, etc.):Nth special


    * Method of computer support (office supplier, college bookstore, self support): I don't know what this means


    * Brand preferences and reasons (already owned accessories, familiarity, business
    compatibility): Doesn't matter


    * Any particular style that you like (examples are great): nope all possible


    * Which of the following qualities would you prefer? (Choose one, the other, or balanced)


    * Long battery life -vs- Low weight: Long battery


    * Build quality -vs- Low price: Balanced


    * Low noise/heat -vs- High performance: Performance


    **Would you pay a premium for something that has:**


    * High resolution screen: Yes


    * A great keyboard: Yes


    * A great touchpad/mouse buttons: Yes


    * Great audio: Yes


    **List any features that are critical: 10GB RAM or more cuz Minecraft Modpacks require a lot of it and other games too and atleast 3.0 GHz
    @Andrew Müller
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...&tag=m04c8f-20
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  17. #15
    Zekida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @Andrew Müller can't you find any with a processor of 3.0 GHz and 16 GB ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need advice....
    By Zen in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 10:44 PM
  2. [Help] Need advice
    By SweetLEMONADE in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 11:18 AM
  3. i need advice
    By Byrd in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 11:35 AM
  4. Getting New GFX Card Need Advice
    By Evil-Ghost in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 04:47 PM
  5. Guys! I need advice
    By Solidust in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 05:34 PM