Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Jesus Crust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Lua
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Daring

    800$ Computing System

    I build computers alot its not my job just a small hobby i have built a 2560$ computer 2 years ago thats for me

    my friend has came to me asking to build his computer and everything but the problem is he only has a 800$ budget so meaning no water cooling or radiators

    My question is what are all the parts (good parts) that i can use for this build
    i need the following

    Require atleast the following
    1tb hard drive
    16g ram
    i7 intel procceserr
    This includes everything but the mouse and keyboard

    this is gonna be a gaming computer

  2. #2
    therriault's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    458
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Amazed
    not sure that's possible

  3. #3
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by therriault View Post
    not sure that's possible
    Unless OP wants to play any game on the lowest settings possible, he's not going to be able to get this build under budget.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  4. #4
    Karson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,237
    Reputation
    110
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Getting an i7 processor takes 20% of the budget right there. Maybe go for something a bit cheaper such as an i5?
     
    Vouch Copy Rules: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=816840
    I respond to vouches following this format:
    Quality: ?/10
    Cost: ?/10 (Is your product worth the price you're asking?)
    Recommend: ?/10 (Would I recommend this product?)
    Time and Effort: ?/10 (How long and how easy was this method? [For eBooks only])
     

    ExoTeRn x1
    No Swag x1
    hunnuke x2
    Misdemeaonor x2
    Hashh x1
    jerryvn x1
    NotAGMGhost x3
    Xkickme x1
    FinalyRich x1
    Third Hokage x1
    mandingo17 x1
    Sheep. x1
    Nikonhard100 x1

  5. #5
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyltam View Post
    Getting an i7 processor takes 20% of the budget right there. Maybe go for something a bit cheaper such as an i5?
    The i7 + 16GB of ram, will take up 55% of the build.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    WumboKnight (12-18-2014)

  7. #6
    orlyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,081
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    82
    My current build, which was $1400 a good 5 or 6 months ago is now only $929. Don't listen to the idiots here. It's an i5 yes, but unless you're streaming or editing, there is no need for an i7. Not to mention the fact I have this at a stable overclock of 4.5Ghz, ram is at 1866mhz. You can play most games at high or max settings.
    Computer Specifications:
    Case: NZXT H440
    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth Z87
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
    CPU Cooling: Corsair H-100i
    RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB(8x2)1866Mhz
    GFX: MSI 1070 GamingX

  8. #7
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
    My current build, which was $1400 a good 5 or 6 months ago is now only $929. Don't listen to the idiots here. It's an i5 yes, but unless you're streaming or editing, there is no need for an i7. Not to mention the fact I have this at a stable overclock of 4.5Ghz, ram is at 1866mhz. You can play most games at high or max settings.
    LOL, Okay.

    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    WumboKnight (12-18-2014)

  10. #8
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    CPU: *Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($172.94 @ SuperBiiz)
    Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($74.78 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($58.49 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($69.98 @ OutletPC)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($52.49 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card ($184.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($59.99 @ Micro Center)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($73.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Total: $747.64

    ^ That will be a baller gaming system. He can upgrade to 16GB of ram he can afford it. He doesn't need an i7 for gaming. A mid range i5 is more than enough for just about every game.

  11. #9
    orlyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,081
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Müller View Post


    LOL, Okay.

    I don't have an ssd, don't pay for windows, have 2 sticks of 1866 dominator, not 4. etc
    Computer Specifications:
    Case: NZXT H440
    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth Z87
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
    CPU Cooling: Corsair H-100i
    RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB(8x2)1866Mhz
    GFX: MSI 1070 GamingX

  12. #10
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
    I don't have an ssd, don't pay for windows, have 2 sticks of 1866 dominator, not 4. etc
    Lmao, doesn't matter. It's still going to be $1,200. That's $300 more than what you told OP.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  13. #11
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    [************ part list](http://************.com/p/cyr4GX) / [Price breakdown by merchant](http://************.com/p/cyr4GX/by_merchant/)

    Type|Item|Price
    :----|:----|:----
    **CPU** | [Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor](http://************.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80646i54690k) | $219.98 @ OutletPC
    **Motherboard** | [ECS B85H3-M(1.0) Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard](http://************.com/part/ecs-motherboard-b85h3m10) | $43.48 @ Newegg
    **Memory** | [Mushkin Blackline 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory](http://************.com/part/mushkin-memory-994164r) | $125.98 @ Newegg
    **Storage** | [Corsair Force LS 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive](http://************.com/part/corsair...e-cssdf120gbls) | $50.98 @ Newegg
    **Storage** | [Hitachi Travelstar 5K1000 1TB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive](http://************.com/part/hitachi...-drive-0j22413) | $45.40 @ Amazon
    **Video Card** | [Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE Video Card](http://************.com/part/gigabyt...rd-gvn770oc2gd) | $249.99 @ Newegg
    **Case** | [Azza SIRIUS ATX Mid Tower Case](http://************.com/part/azza-case-csaz206s) | $24.99 @ Newegg
    **Power Supply** | [Raidmax 735W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply](http://************.com/part/raidmax...supply-rx735ap) | $34.99 @ Newegg
    | | **Total**
    | Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available | $795.79
    | Generated by ************ 2014-12-12 02:33 EST-0500 |
    godly build

  14. #12
    MMilen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    CPU: *Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($172.94 @ SuperBiiz)
    Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($74.78 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($58.49 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($69.98 @ OutletPC)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($52.49 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card ($184.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($59.99 @ Micro Center)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($73.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Total: $747.64

    ^ That will be a baller gaming system. He can upgrade to 16GB of ram he can afford it. He doesn't need an i7 for gaming. A mid range i5 is more than enough for just about every game.
    Yeah i am with similar build(the same CPU and GPU) and i am able to run any game on high/ultra settings(Shadow Of Mordor,AC Black Flag and etc) This is maybe the best he can get for $800.

  15. #13
    WumboKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a rock in the Ocean
    Posts
    1,947
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    327
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Müller View Post


    Lmao, doesn't matter. It's still going to be $1,200. That's $300 more than what you told OP.
    Not trying to side with anyone but there is also deals and Mir to consider.


    FORMER MPGH MIDDLEMAN

    Skype: aaron.plascencia2

    ~!~!~!~Over 50+ Successful Transactions~!~!~!~
     
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=889923

     
    AMD Fx-6300 cpu
    ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS AM3+ Motherboard
    8Gb of Corsair Xms3 ram
    Evga GTX 660 SC
    Seagate Barracuda 1Tb HDD
    Enermax 80+ 500w power supply
    Windows 7 home premium 64 bit


    Troll of the Year Award:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=908628

  16. #14
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by WumboKnight View Post
    Not trying to side with anyone but there is also deals and Mir to consider.
    Regardless, it's still above the price he stated.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  17. #15
    Edipus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I think you sould go for good I5 and 8GB ram with this amount.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] How do I know if I have a 32-bit computer systems???
    By eyalbader13 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 05:03 PM
  2. [WTS] HACKING INTO COMPUTER SYSTEMS A Beginners Guide
    By crystal92end in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 12:39 PM
  3. [Help Request] How to completely delete hacks from my computer WITHOUT system restore
    By Ioqe in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 01:06 AM
  4. Computer System Update
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 07:48 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 12:05 AM