Thread: my new pc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Delko DJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trolololol
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    324
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    my new pc







    one of the ram stick was broken so i gonna replace it

    what do you think

    and list of prices


  2. #2
    soulslayer2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Non of ya god damn bussiness
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Personally I think that GPU is solid and that PSU is more than enough to supply that processor and GPU with room for overclocking. One thing that got me though is the temps of the processor. 1 degree Celsius, how is that even possible?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to soulslayer2001 For This Useful Post:

    Delko DJ (01-12-2015)

  4. #3
    minh278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faerea Land
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Doh
    I think the build is good, i just wouldn't have trusted aliexpress as a place to buy computer parts from.

  5. #4
    Version.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Who stole the rest of your ram?

  6. #5
    Delko DJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trolololol
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    324
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Version. View Post
    Who stole the rest of your ram?
    bought 2 4gb stocks but one was broken so i have to buy another one

  7. #6
    Version.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post


    bought 2 4gb stocks but one was broken so i have to buy another one
    Ah that explains it. Your PC was good except for the 4GB RAM. If you get that other 4GB, your pc will be quite decent.

  8. #7
    Delko DJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trolololol
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    324
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by soulslayer2001 View Post
    Personally I think that GPU is solid and that PSU is more than enough to supply that processor and GPU with room for overclocking. One thing that got me though is the temps of the processor. 1 degree Celsius, how is that even possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Version. View Post
    Ah that explains it. Your PC was good except for the 4GB RAM. If you get that other 4GB, your pc will be quite decent.
    dudes please help me

    in the asrock bios i can control only 2 out of 3 fans and those fans are cpu and system fan but the auxiliary {aux} fan or called power fan by asrock is not showed up on bios so i can't control it
    is there another way expect any software when win boots up that takes control of fan

  9. #8
    soulslayer2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Non of ya god damn bussiness
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Is the fan header connected to the right port on the motherboard?

  10. #9
    Delko DJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trolololol
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    324
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by soulslayer2001 View Post
    Is the fan header connected to the right port on the motherboard?
    yes it is connected in the right way

  11. #10
    soulslayer2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Non of ya god damn bussiness
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Mellow
    To be honest. You might need to consult your manual or contact asrock. I have never had a ASRock motherboard before so I don't think I'll be of much help.

  12. #11
    Delko DJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trolololol
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    324
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by soulslayer2001 View Post
    To be honest. You might need to consult your manual or contact asrock. I have never had a ASRock motherboard before so I don't think I'll be of much help.
    i just contacted them hope they could solve my problem

  13. #12
    soulslayer2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Non of ya god damn bussiness
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Alright. Good luck man Hopefully you can get this stuff all sorted out and have fun with that rig

  14. #13
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post






    one of the ram stick was broken so i gonna replace it

    what do you think

    and list of prices

    Holy shit, how long did it take you to manage your cables?
    Ayy Lmao

  15. #14
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
    Holy shit, how long did it take you to manage your cables?
    That should only take 5 minutes~.

    They aren't even that good TBH.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  16. #15
    NecroHealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mojave
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Müller View Post


    That should only take 5 minutes~.

    They aren't even that good TBH.
    I'm the worst at cable management. Takes me 30 minutes to even find my cable ties if that's a hint.
    Ayy Lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [News] Welcome to our new AvA minion.
    By Prepix in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 01:34 PM
  2. [News] ~~~~~NEW MAP NEW WEAPON~~~~~~~~
    By devilaim in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 08:50 AM
  3. [News] New AQ Game: Oversoul [ALPHA TEST LIVE AS OF 9/13]
    By Phailsauce in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:40 AM
  4. [News] New Rule About Hack Packs
    By Lehsyrus in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:29 AM
  5. [News] Be careful, new version! [1.9.446]
    By urbanlucky in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 04:29 AM