Thread: My new PC Build

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,234
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,073
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flameboy107 View Post


    What does double pumped mean exactly? Plus, will a 2GB DDR5 Card improve my pc a lot?
    It means whatever speed is showing in Speccy, double that, and whatever you get, is the speed of your RAM. In your case it's 1333Mhz.

    Yes 2GB GDDR5 will help, but it also depends on what card you get. What are you thinking of?
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  2. #17
    Jub's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,595
    Reputation
    500
    Thanks
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Müller View Post


    It means whatever speed is showing in Speccy, double that, and whatever you get, is the speed of your RAM. In your case it's 1333Mhz.

    Yes 2GB GDDR5 will help, but it also depends on what card you get. What are you thinking of?
    Well idk something around 130€? Which one do you recommend?
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  3. #18
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,234
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,073
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flameboy107 View Post


    Well idk something around 130€? Which one do you recommend?
    The 750 Ti is going to be the best card around your budget.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  4. #19
    Karus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PayPal_Database.sql
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    you should take a SSD

  5. #20
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,230
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Seeing as this is an old post I don't know whether you have already picked it out, but I guess I will throw in my 2 cents.

    The GPU is pretty low quality for gamers, but decent if you are not gaming.
    I would get more storage honestly, if you have a big steam library then you might want to look into 1TB+ which is not too expensive.
    Might I also recommend a SSD that holds like 120-240GB to hold your OS and other important files.

  6. #21
    Jub's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,595
    Reputation
    500
    Thanks
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    Seeing as this is an old post I don't know whether you have already picked it out, but I guess I will throw in my 2 cents.

    The GPU is pretty low quality for gamers, but decent if you are not gaming.
    I would get more storage honestly, if you have a big steam library then you might want to look into 1TB+ which is not too expensive.
    Might I also recommend a SSD that holds like 120-240GB to hold your OS and other important files.
    Yeah will upgrade my GPU in a few months, headset just broke dead and need to save for a new one.
    Bought a 1TB external hard drive too. PC is for one user and 1.5TB is enough for now (got 350GB of school files and 600GB of other shit still got plenty left)
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  7. #22
    HeadsetZone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I think you can't do with ddr3

  8. #23
    JJNotstrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    The ram is 1333mhz, not 669 as shown in the screen shot. It's not bad, but you could always try to OC it up to 1600 mhz. As far as the GPU is concerned, it is definitely not good. You've got a nice build, but the GPU is going to drag you down. A GTX 750 TI or R9 270 will definitely help you achieve high/max settings at 1080 in many games.

  9. #24
    vincentgregory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Haha, get a GTX 750ti that GPU is just a joke.

  10. #25
    lyckan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    1
    the graphic card is cheap, 50 $, but the other parts are okay

  11. #26
    Jub's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,595
    Reputation
    500
    Thanks
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by lyckan View Post
    the graphic card is cheap, 50 $, but the other parts are okay
    actually its 90€
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Finalizing my new PC Build
    By ZeroTroubles in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:47 PM
  2. New PC build does not boot.
    By Aznganxter in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 12:07 AM
  3. New computer build
    By sander37 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 02:54 AM
  4. My New PC Build FrameRates
    By Orange. in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 04:28 AM
  5. New Church Building.
    By 258456 in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 06:43 PM