Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    g.szuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    295
    My Mood
    Hungover

    MY BUILD!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

    Hey guys hows it goin?

    So I got accepted into a Masters Program for Comp Sci and decided to build myself a good comp to last me through school.

    Here is my build I hope you like it!!

    Motherboard: MSI Big Bang z77
    Processor: I7 3770k 4.5ghz
    Ram: Patriot Viper 16gb 2133mhz
    PSU: Ultra x4 850w full modular
    Case: Corsair 800D
    GPU: 2x saphire r9 280x tri x
    Cooling: custom water cooling loop with 360 radiator and ek waterblocks
    Storage: 2x 256 samsung evo pro ssd, 1x 2tb wd red
    Peripherals:corsair m65 mouse, razer blackwidow tournament edition keyboard
    Monitor: 2x 23in lg ips led monitor


    hope you like it.









  2. #2
    Ayanami Rei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    457
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    75
    This PC for gaming or for what?
    If this PC for gaming I recommend you choose i5.

  3. #3
    g.szuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    295
    My Mood
    Hungover
    gaming coding and some editing









  4. #4
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,012
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,820
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by g.szuba View Post
    Hey guys hows it goin?

    So I got accepted into a Masters Program for Comp Sci and decided to build myself a good comp to last me through school.

    Here is my build I hope you like it!!

    Motherboard: MSI Big Bang z77
    Processor: I7 3770k 4.5ghz
    Ram: Patriot Viper 16gb 2133mhz
    PSU: Ultra x4 850w full modular
    Case: Corsair 800D
    GPU: 2x saphire r9 280x tri x
    Cooling: custom water cooling loop with 360 radiator and ek waterblocks
    Storage: 2x 256 samsung evo pro ssd, 1x 2tb wd red
    Peripherals:corsair m65 mouse, razer blackwidow tournament edition keyboard
    Monitor: 2x 23in lg ips led monitor


    hope you like it.
    Why are you going with the 1155 Architecture? If it's for monetary reasons I understand but if not then I would highly suggest you go with the 1150 architecture.

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  5. #5
    g.szuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    295
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


    Why are you going with the 1155 Architecture? If it's for monetary reasons I understand but if not then I would highly suggest you go with the 1150 architecture.
    Im new to this forum so i was just posting my build i made it maybe 4 months ago but just posted recently as im only a member as of jan 2015 sorry for the confusion! and went with 3770k then because it had great reviews and i found one on kijiji for an incredible price (180 cdn) so i couldnt say no.









  6. The Following User Says Thank You to g.szuba For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Justin (02-14-2015)

  7. #6
    TrisCSGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Anime land (My room)
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Angelic
    In my opinion its a pretty good build but since you chose an AMD graphics card you might have trouble with certain games because of "Warming shaders"

  8. #7
    ripscotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by TrisCSGO View Post
    In my opinion its a pretty good build but since you chose an AMD graphics card you might have trouble with certain games because of "Warming shaders"
    da fuck u talking about AMD master race
    Deals Done: 1
    Deals Finished: 0
    Deals IDK if done: 1

  9. #8
    g.szuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    295
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I've never experienced an issue









Similar Threads

  1. [Release]Cyan FS2000...Hope You Like It!
    By Dark Butters in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 07:38 AM
  2. [Release]Punish G36E (Hope You Like it)
    By Dark Butters in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:30 PM
  3. my first mod hope you like
    By -RukiaKuchiki- in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 09:56 PM
  4. Hope you like it Shocking
    By Luke420 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 01:56 AM
  5. my loading skin =] hope you like it
    By kazuya899 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 12:29 PM