Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Post Monitor making a "beee" noise

Hi,

So I have a Benq XL2411Z monitor. I use a headset and my headset sound input is plugged into the monitor (so whatever sound the monitor players, I hear). When I have my headset plugged into the monitor it makes this "beeee" noise. Its not very loud but you can hear it. Its not the headset because I plugged it directly into my PC and that noise didn't come out.

I have a question is this normal for a monitor? If it isn't, how do I fix it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I have the same issue on my 22" Acer and it's a cable/input issue. This is because the monitor is probably old and used a lot of times.

Try to replace the cable and if the issue persist, open your monitor and check input plug and buy another.

Hug
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Buy another cable, or report to the company, they can usually fix it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Darkness View Post
    I have the same issue on my 22" Acer and it's a cable/input issue. This is because the monitor is probably old and used a lot of times.

Try to replace the cable and if the issue persist, open your monitor and check input plug and buy another.

Hug
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Darkness View Post
    Buy another cable, or report to the company, they can usually fix it.
    Its 100% not the earphones. I've checked the earphones by plugging it into another computers. The monitor is about 2-3 months old. So this is definitely a problem with the monitor?

I'm currently using my headset (because its USB powered and doesn't need a audio plug). So I just plug my headset into the monitor's USB slot and its good (no beee noises).
    Last edited by Nik; 05-27-2015 at 04:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    It's easy to fint we're it's coming from. Turn on your monitor, just you monitor and slope you ear to the power plug. If you listen that "bee" coming from this plug, replace on an eletronic house or go to warranty to fix.

Hug
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.