Thread: Im new

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Im new

    So.
    I this is in AUD
    AUD:USD 1104:1046.20
    AUD:USD 1:74.01
    Ok so right now i think it is a complete waste of money. Ive probably got incompatible parts everywhere. Please tell me your ways~
    Probably one sided as well, gaming pc preferable

    cpu : AMD A10-7850K 4-Core Socket FM2+ 3.7GHz APU Processor [$179]
    Cooler (Do i even need this???): Cooler Master Hyper D92 Universal CPU Cooler [$59]
    RAM DRIII: Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 CMY16GX3M2A1600C9B 1600MHz Dimm, U [$225] (Should i go 2x4 instead?)
    HardDisk: Hitachi 2TB Ultrastar SATA 7200RPM 64MB Enterprise [$199] (Should i downgrade this too?)
    SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP310 128GB SATA 6Gb/s mSATA SSD [$79] (Just for OS, again, should I downgrade this?)
    Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti OC Low Profile 2GB Video Card [$175]
    Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Mid-Tower Gaming Case - Black [$199] (Recommend me something, im sure there is something cheaper for this build)
    Power Supply: Antec 450W True Power Classic. 80Plus Gold. 92% Efficiency, [$104] (Is this the right voltage?)

    As you can see from my countless notes, im pretty clueless.

    From you guys' recommendations, ill probably get this down to 600 AUD

    Thanks in advance, if you reply

  2. #2
    streets714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    No prob man we all gotta start somewhere.

    What's your goals in pc gaming?
    Play everything on ultra, high, medium?
    Have high fps or better graphics?
    Whats your price range?

  3. #3
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    667
    1.Don't go for that CPU,for that money you can and should go for AMD FX-8350(160$)
    2.Yes and no.It is not necessary to get aftermarket cooler,you should get it.I would recommend Cooler Master Hyper EVO 212 or TX3( 31$ / 18$ )
    3.You didn't mention motherboard You should go for ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 with this CPU( 117$ ) or Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ( 90$ )
    4.8GB of RAM is enough for gaming today,but if you want 16 GB just go for cheapest DDR3 you can find from kingston,crucial,corsair... Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz Black ( 97$ )
    5.Yes,you should downgrade that HDD.Go for Western Digital Green 2TB ( 72$ )
    6.SSD is alright,you can go for something less expensive,but that one is just fine.
    7.That card is complete BS if you want to use this pc for gaming... Go for something like MSI R9 285 ( 244$ ) or EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Super Clocked ( 337$ ) if you want to do full hd maxed out 60 fps gaming . If you don't want to waste money on GPU than go for at least Sapphire Radeon R9 270 ( 158$ )
    8.That case is overkill,Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01 ( 55$ ) is much better choice in my opinion or even NZXT S340 Mid Tower ( 70$ )
    9.You need stronger PSU if you are gonna build specs that I wrote above,Corsair CX750 Builder Series ATX 80 PLUS Bronze ( 80$ ) is perfect psu for this build.
    If you need anything else ask me here or on skype Ill be happy to help you

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ultrawtf For This Useful Post:

    ewrc (07-23-2015)

  5. #4
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    1.Don't go for that CPU,for that money you can and should go for AMD FX-8350(160$)
    2.Yes and no.It is not necessary to get aftermarket cooler,you should get it.I would recommend Cooler Master Hyper EVO 212 or TX3( 31$ / 18$ )
    3.You didn't mention motherboard You should go for ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 with this CPU( 117$ ) or Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ( 90$ )
    4.8GB of RAM is enough for gaming today,but if you want 16 GB just go for cheapest DDR3 you can find from kingston,crucial,corsair... Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz Black ( 97$ )
    5.Yes,you should downgrade that HDD.Go for Western Digital Green 2TB ( 72$ )
    6.SSD is alright,you can go for something less expensive,but that one is just fine.
    7.That card is complete BS if you want to use this pc for gaming... Go for something like MSI R9 285 ( 244$ ) or EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Super Clocked ( 337$ ) if you want to do full hd maxed out 60 fps gaming . If you don't want to waste money on GPU than go for at least Sapphire Radeon R9 270 ( 158$ )
    8.That case is overkill,Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01 ( 55$ ) is much better choice in my opinion or even NZXT S340 Mid Tower ( 70$ )
    9.You need stronger PSU if you are gonna build specs that I wrote above,Corsair CX750 Builder Series ATX 80 PLUS Bronze ( 80$ ) is perfect psu for this build.
    If you need anything else ask me here or on skype Ill be happy to help you
    Thanks for this.
    But the CPU is pretty much maxed out price.
    would
    AMD A10-7700K 4-Core Socket FM2+ 3.4GHz APU Processor ( I reduced it to fix up my price)
    suffice?
    I will post the final set once ive taken this into accord

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ok
    It dropped the price barely, but this is it. (Remember this is AUD)
    CPU: AMD A10-7700K 4-Core Socket FM2+ 3.4GHz APU Processor [$169]
    Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler [$28]
    MotherBoard: ASUS M5A99X-EVO-R2 /990X/4 x DDR3/3 x PCI-E2.0 x 16/6 x SATA [$179]
    RAM: Kingston HX318C10FRK2/8 8GB Kit HyperX Fury RED 1866Mhz DDR3 [$85] (Is this just one stick?)
    HDD: Toshiba 1TB 7200RPM HDD [$69 - teehee] (I downgrade because, money saving)
    SSD: Kingston 60G SSDNOW mSATA 6GBPS [$65] (Again for OS)
    Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GT 730 Silent 2GB Video Card [$85] (Really dont want to have a GPU drain all my money)
    Case : Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01 Mid Tower Gaming Case [$78] ($51 USD, lol)
    Power Supply: Corsair CX-750v3 750W ATX Power Supply,80 PLUS Bronze, 120 [$135]
    Total : $973(AUD)
    and just for you...
    USD Total: 717.22
    I took you up on alot of stuff.
    But short on money, sorry if i disappoint you with this.

    And the australian dollar is dying. Prices havnt dropped put the worth of the money has

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by streets714 View Post
    No prob man we all gotta start somewhere.

    What's your goals in pc gaming?
    Play everything on ultra, high, medium?
    Have high fps or better graphics?
    Whats your price range?
    Goals: idk, being able to play
    Quality: Medium-high, because i dont really need much.
    fps or Graphics: Id like around 45 fps, low drops
    Price range: Cap at 1K
    (for now)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Again.
    $886.26
    http://au.************.com/p/RkqHjX
    Different PC.
    See if this one works
    (Pc Part picker this time, before i was using Umart.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just used PC Part Picker
    http://au.************.com/p/ddZF6h

  6. #5
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    Thanks for this.
    But the CPU is pretty much maxed out price.
    would
    AMD A10-7700K 4-Core Socket FM2+ 3.4GHz APU Processor ( I reduced it to fix up my price)
    suffice?
    I will post the final set once ive taken this into accord

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ok
    It dropped the price barely, but this is it. (Remember this is AUD)
    CPU: AMD A10-7700K 4-Core Socket FM2+ 3.4GHz APU Processor [$169]
    Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler [$28]
    MotherBoard: ASUS M5A99X-EVO-R2 /990X/4 x DDR3/3 x PCI-E2.0 x 16/6 x SATA [$179]
    RAM: Kingston HX318C10FRK2/8 8GB Kit HyperX Fury RED 1866Mhz DDR3 [$85] (Is this just one stick?)
    HDD: Toshiba 1TB 7200RPM HDD [$69 - teehee] (I downgrade because, money saving)
    SSD: Kingston 60G SSDNOW mSATA 6GBPS [$65] (Again for OS)
    Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GT 730 Silent 2GB Video Card [$85] (Really dont want to have a GPU drain all my money)
    Case : Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01 Mid Tower Gaming Case [$78] ($51 USD, lol)
    Power Supply: Corsair CX-750v3 750W ATX Power Supply,80 PLUS Bronze, 120 [$135]
    Total : $973(AUD)
    and just for you...
    USD Total: 717.22
    I took you up on alot of stuff.
    But short on money, sorry if i disappoint you with this.

    And the australian dollar is dying. Prices havnt dropped put the worth of the money has

    - - - Updated - - -



    Goals: idk, being able to play
    Quality: Medium-high, because i dont really need much.
    fps or Graphics: Id like around 45 fps, low drops
    Price range: Cap at 1K
    (for now)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Again.
    $886.26
    http://au.************.com/p/RkqHjX
    Different PC.
    See if this one works
    (Pc Part picker this time, before i was using Umart.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just used PC Part Picker
    http://au.************.com/p/ddZF6h
    If you are looking to play games on that pc you need way better video card,because with that one you will struggle to even run old games.Don't go for APU,rather go for FX-6300,and that mobo is way to expensive,go for GA-DS3P,and if you can go for Western Digital caviar Blue or Green HDD

  7. #6
    kaantje001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Bored
    Get 8gb of ram and upgrade your CPU to fx 6300 with mobo asrock 970 pro3 r2.0

Similar Threads

  1. [News] Welcome to our new AvA minion.
    By Prepix in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 01:34 PM
  2. [News] ~~~~~NEW MAP NEW WEAPON~~~~~~~~
    By devilaim in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 08:50 AM
  3. [News] New AQ Game: Oversoul [ALPHA TEST LIVE AS OF 9/13]
    By Phailsauce in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:40 AM
  4. [News] New Rule About Hack Packs
    By Lehsyrus in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:29 AM
  5. [News] Be careful, new version! [1.9.446]
    By urbanlucky in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 04:29 AM