DebateFort - Where Warriors Come To Debate
RAGECRY - Funny, Amusing, Interesting, Trending & Viral Videos and Images
GameOrc - Free Flash Games Online
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member adam54901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    WarZ dll injection

    So im looking at many of your guy's mods and they look great
    but im having issues on injecting the .dll here are my questions

    1. i downloaded autoinjector but when i try to inject the file it
    says i cannot because it is not a .dll file!

    2. whats the processs? is it warz launcher? i have no clue!

    3. is there a tutorial on this anywhere i could not find one, it would be very usefull

  2. #2
    Member
    MPGH Member
    KonkorFour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by adam54901 View Post
    So im looking at many of your guy's mods and they look great
    but im having issues on injecting the .dll here are my questions

    1. i downloaded autoinjector but when i try to inject the file it
    says i cannot because it is not a .dll file!

    2. whats the processs? is it warz launcher? i have no clue!

    3. is there a tutorial on this anywhere i could not find one, it would be very usefull
    In the thread you posted in (Zolferno) I posted a guide on how to get it working directly above yours, try reading it.

  3. #3
    Member Nuckingfutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Incase your not able to do it, u might just want to use mine, which i posted a bit below that, its quite similar to KonkorFour.
    It is in the 'Zolferno Release topic'

    Roy.

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    Member
    adam54901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ok, i got the dll downloaded the injector and all setup BUT
    when i try and inject the .dll file it doesnt show up its not a dll file at all..
    -its in the warz file

    ---------- Post added 12-29-2012 at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-28-2012 at 10:41 PM ----------

    REALLY looking forward for some info guys -_-
    cannot find anything on this

  5. #5
    Banned
    BANNED!
    zolferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    351
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    3,816
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by adam54901 View Post
    ok, i got the dll downloaded the injector and all setup BUT
    when i try and inject the .dll file it doesnt show up its not a dll file at all..
    -its in the warz file

    ---------- Post added 12-29-2012 at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-28-2012 at 10:41 PM ----------

    REALLY looking forward for some info guys -_-
    cannot find anything on this
    ergh just use master131 dll injector http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...or-v2-1-a.html

  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    Member
    adam54901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zolferno View Post
    ergh just use master131 dll injector http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...or-v2-1-a.html
    this would most likely be helpful but my pc is being an ass. it wontt let me use this injector when i download its like
    *oh we cannot find this
    would you like tosearch the internet to find this or use a program UGHH this is pissing me off.
    i really do like your help though

    ---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

    and idk if a different injector would work, it doesnt even detect the file. everyone calls it a .dll file but on my pc it isnt.

  7. #7
    New Member aouthepoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how to...-----------------

Similar Threads

  1. DLL injection
    By Lynie in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 11:44 AM
  2. [HELP] - DLL Injection
    By pelonzudo in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 02:27 AM
  3. Crash at Dll inject
    By CyberStriker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 06:51 AM
  4. [Help!] CA crash on dll inject
    By CyberStriker in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 09:23 PM
  5. DLL injection Failled
    By aynal in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 09:41 PM