Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    OperisDei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    240
    My Mood
    Amused

    Question [SEA][GLOBAL][ALL]prefixess for all hacks

    hey guys,
    i just wanted to ask of there is a possibility that for every hack that gets released it gives a prefix with SEA/GLOBAL/ALL so ppl can browse easier trough the hacks cause its kinda confusing how some hacks dont tell for what Blackshot it is and if you have to open them all to see if any of them is for the blackshot you play its kinda timeconsuming, thanks on advance


    -Move to right section cause i didnt knew where to put this. sorry

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to OperisDei For This Useful Post:

    Obliteration (03-25-2016)

  3. #2
    KKrysis²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dildo™
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,665
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Nice suggestions,

  4. #3
    ScorpionVenom789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,378
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Maybe not bro , BlackShot SEA and BlackShot global not work in same company ..and all address not same
    Hey ...Im A Gamer But Im Also A Hacker You Can Add My Skype By Click Skype Picture Below aND Visit My Youtube ~~



  5. #4
    buxkaizhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    1,789
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
    Maybe not bro , BlackShot SEA and BlackShot global not work in same company ..and all address not same
    He was asking for Prefixes for threads like [Release] [Tutorial] and such but for [SEA] and [Global]. Please at least read or understand carefully about what is he posting.

  6. #5
    ScorpionVenom789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,378
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by buxkaizhe View Post
    He was asking for Prefixes for threads like [Release] [Tutorial] and such but for [SEA] and [Global]. Please at least read or understand carefully about what is he posting.
    Ouh okay
    /msg2short
    Hey ...Im A Gamer But Im Also A Hacker You Can Add My Skype By Click Skype Picture Below aND Visit My Youtube ~~



  7. #6
    Obliteration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by OperisDei View Post
    hey guys,
    i just wanted to ask of there is a possibility that for every hack that gets released it gives a prefix with SEA/GLOBAL/ALL so ppl can browse easier trough the hacks cause its kinda confusing how some hacks dont tell for what Blackshot it is and if you have to open them all to see if any of them is for the blackshot you play its kinda timeconsuming, thanks on advance


    -Move to right section cause i didnt knew where to put this. sorry
    Good suggestion.
    +1

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] I'm Need All Cshell for All CF Version
    By MagicWar in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 01:45 PM
  2. For all those, for whom hacks are not working.
    By plodge5 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:57 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 08:19 AM
  4. For all who need helps and n00bs that want start to create hack easily
    By idiot123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 12:05 PM
  5. Here 2 good hacks for all. those are best.
    By sieko in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:29 AM