Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    mouadmlk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Red face The BlackShot Global security has improved?

    Hi, I just wanna ask
    Has anybody encoutered that issue when trying new recent hacks (max 21 Hours time elapsed after release hack) And after less than 30 secs "Game Hack Detected"??
    Or is it just me?
    If you have any solution (besides the MD5 check fix which i try everytime i use a hack -ending up detected-) Please do not hesitate to post it as a post below.
    Another question :3 : is there a way to bypass gameguard or a program (made up) that has the same signature -or something like that x)- (sry i'm not expert in developping) ? To trick blackshot and make it think gameguard is running, though it's just a clone.?
    Thanks for reading !

  2. #2
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    d3d9.dll
    Posts
    1,854
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    8,715
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by mouadmlk View Post
    Hi, I just wanna ask
    Has anybody encoutered that issue when trying new recent hacks (max 21 Hours time elapsed after release hack) And after less than 30 secs "Game Hack Detected"??
    Or is it just me?
    If you have any solution (besides the MD5 check fix which i try everytime i use a hack -ending up detected-) Please do not hesitate to post it as a post below.
    Another question :3 : is there a way to bypass gameguard or a program (made up) that has the same signature -or something like that x)- (sry i'm not expert in developping) ? To trick blackshot and make it think gameguard is running, though it's just a clone.?
    Thanks for reading !
    Yes, BS Global GameGuard has improved. Before, we can open C.E without GG-Bypass. And not detected by GameGuard.


    MPGH History:
    Member since 02/1/2016
    Contributor since 29/6/2016
    Combat Arms Minion since 25/8/2016
    BlackShot Minion since 6/10/2016

  3. #3
    ZhinLoung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    GameGuard is the stupidest AC I have ever seen lol

  4. #4
    Falsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Akem125zr View Post
    Yes, BS Global GameGuard has improved. Before, we can open C.E without GG-Bypass. And not detected by GameGuard.
    You can still use CE, download the new Version 6.5.1. You don't have to bypass it for now.

  5. #5
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    d3d9.dll
    Posts
    1,854
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    8,715
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Falsi View Post
    You can still use CE, download the new Version 6.5.1. You don't have to bypass it for now.
    Yes , I try It again .


    MPGH History:
    Member since 02/1/2016
    Contributor since 29/6/2016
    Combat Arms Minion since 25/8/2016
    BlackShot Minion since 6/10/2016

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] To All Blackshot Users that the blackshot has updated...
    By WeiWeiTheHacker in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 11:52 PM
  2. [Detected] Blackshot Hack All Has Been Detected!And I Know Who IS THE SPY IN BLACKSHOT!
    By mrkinyeow in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 11:22 AM
  3. The Connection to server has failed
    By JkingOffer in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 03:58 PM
  4. September 11 the biggest global deception
    By joshice19 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:41 PM
  5. September 11 the biggest global deception
    By joshice19 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 07:22 PM