Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 103
  1. #76
    mirulkeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ -
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Bored
    That means that old hack also working because you cracking GameGuard?
    Quote Originally Posted by mata_mata View Post
    seems like i've cracked gameguard, that's mean this work to all..thanks

  2. #77
    okamis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This Threadstarter obviously a troll.
    I might believe if you make a video where you play more than 3 minutes using a hack of yours.
    With your skill? Cracking Bypass? yeah right . Though I don't have knowledge about hacking and I'm act as leecher. But its too obvious that you are trolling.
    Last edited by okamis; 11-16-2012 at 01:43 AM.

  3. #78
    tiffanyuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Akihabara ; 1-3 Kanda Sudacho
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Approximately 2 days has past. No news from mata_mata yet.. 9O% chances of being trolled.


    すべてが理由で発生します。
    Subete ga riyū de hassei shimasu.






  4. #79
    soCUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by okamis View Post
    This Threadstarter obviously a troll.
    I might believe if you make a video where you play more than 3 minutes using a hack of yours.
    With your skill? Cracking Bypass? yeah right . Though I don't have knowledge about hacking and I'm act as leecher. But its too obvious that you are trolling.
    as for you its a troll noob !!!!

    thats why i wont release this kind of hack because of some HATER's noob like you !!!!

    now i want to release this hack !!!! 10:00 am now !!!!!

    (in 30 person) not including this kind of HATER's !!!!
    We Rules !!!

  5. #80
    mata_mata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by soCUTE View Post
    as for you its a troll noob !!!!

    thats why i wont release this kind of hack because of some HATER's noob like you !!!!

    now i want to release this hack !!!! 10:00 am now !!!!!

    (in 30 person) not including this kind of HATER's !!!!

    thanks sister !!!
    by the way, we dont want to release if somebody react like that fool noob !!!!

    seem's like there's a hater's try to down on us,

    i agree with your opinion sistah !!!!

  6. #81
    XxG4brielBxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    aff ai put the hack please

  7. #82
    prolikepro2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by okamis View Post
    Grammar and spelling are different.
    Grammar and spelling are different but if u wanna judge other people's grammar Check your Spelling or Grammar first .... no matter what its still English Grammar and Spelling is important ... So don't judge others before u can judge yourself ...

    ---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ernestyeoyx View Post
    i think you dont really know short forms made by the internetzzz
    Internet or What ever its still English so there's still no short form..... its ruining the English Spelling or Grammar ... You think i don't know Short forms of English ... I know but its just not nice using them ... I like full proper English ..

  8. #83
    mirulkeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ -
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Bored
    I`m waiting for you to release @mata_mata. Hope you release fast because 22 November will be a new patch.

  9. #84
    danygold98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look at ur back
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    285
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @mata_mata hope u realease it fast... can't to try it!

  10. #85
    darrenlimch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    In Love
    I am waitingggggg.................

  11. #86
    okamis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by soCUTE View Post
    as for you its a troll noob !!!!

    thats why i wont release this kind of hack because of some HATER's noob like you !!!!

    now i want to release this hack !!!! 10:00 am now !!!!!

    (in 30 person) not including this kind of HATER's !!!!
    Sure mah.
    I don't even need your hack.

    ---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by prolikepro2013 View Post
    Grammar and spelling are different but if u wanna judge other people's grammar Check your Spelling or Grammar first .... no matter what its still English Grammar and Spelling is important ... So don't judge others before u can judge yourself ...

    ---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------



    Internet or What ever its still English so there's still no short form..... its ruining the English Spelling or Grammar ... You think i don't know Short forms of English ... I know but its just not nice using them ... I like full proper English ..
    *you
    * want to
    *It is
    *are
    *you

    Kill yourself.

    ---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyuri View Post
    Approximately 2 days has past. No news from mata_mata yet.. 9O% chances of being trolled.
    You don't need to wait. All of us here have been trolled.
    Last edited by okamis; 11-17-2012 at 05:23 AM.

  12. #87
    GM_Dash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    473
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nice scam... Useless piece of preview

  13. #88
    okamis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mata_mata View Post

    thanks sister !!!
    by the way, we dont want to release if somebody react like that fool noob !!!!

    seem's like there's a hater's try to down on us,

    i agree with your opinion sistah !!!!
    Oh the irony.
    A stupid person like you should not even be here. You only wasting the forum's space by telling you have the cracked gameguard or some shits.
    Seriously , If you want to post this shit , just post it. Why need to wait 3 days? Either create the thread after 3 days or you can gtfo here.
    I guess you want to "pick up" some respect from people?
    As for "We" . Your group full of retard.
    How childish.
    Last edited by okamis; 11-17-2012 at 06:00 AM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to okamis For This Useful Post:

    Caezer99 (11-17-2012)

  15. #89
    guyknax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Working>>>>> THANKZ for the HACK

    now i can shoot all HUMBLE players !!!!!

    tnx so much !!!!!

  16. #90
    mirulkeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ -
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Bored
    Where u get? Mind release?
    Quote Originally Posted by guyknax View Post
    Working>>>>> THANKZ for the HACK
    now i can shoot all HUMBLE players !!!!!

    tnx so much !!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] [LEECHED] Red and Transparent chams
    By mauyed in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 01:16 PM
  2. [Release] [Makata]Green And Red Cham! Again?
    By Jerymiah94 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:04 AM
  3. [Request] Green and white chams
    By imeeow in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 01:29 PM
  4. [Release] Black and Red WireFrame Chams
    By MC² in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:24 PM
  5. [Release] [Makata]Green And Red Chamms
    By Jerymiah94 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 05:10 AM