Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    lovexvirus007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where Am I??=o='
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Asleep

    Thumbs up how to do rapidfire new ways..TUTOR WHO DONT UNDERTSTAND..

    OK FIRST I WOULD CREDITS THIS TO:
    @kimcobra
    because of his successful finding way to make rapid work..
    thanks bro..
    i do it because many of u dont understand..right??
    OK BACK TO TUT..

    FIRST U MUST HAVE kimcobra FILE

    1. COPY BLACKSHOT FOLDER to DESKTOP..and COPY it again and Paste it to Desktop..
    it mean there is 2 folder BS in ur Desktop (BLACKSHOT & COPY BLACKSHOT)

    2.open COPY BLACKSHOT FOLDER..and go to SYSTEM..
    COPY BLACKSHOT file in kimcobra folder and paste it in the SYSTEM..

    3.now close COPY BLACKSHOT FOLDER..and Open it again..
    Open launcher..

    4.open the first BLACKSHOT FOLDER..(not the COPY OK..)
    GO TO BlackShot\Data\_SG\Script\weapon..

    5.copy rapid file and paste in the weapon file but not 'YES TO ALL' yet..

    6.insert your acc info and start blackshot..

    7.when the gameguard dissapear..timing your time to 'YES TO ALL' (me around 3-4 sec)

    8.enjoy rapidfire..

    if understand please give thanks..if not..tell me and i will close this thread..

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lovexvirus007 For This Useful Post:

    aimanbaik (01-22-2013),are_kmal987 (01-23-2013),Dharvin (01-24-2013),farisazli (01-25-2013),jinjin1 (01-21-2013),LovesHer (01-22-2013),mieranderson (01-24-2013),Mr Noob (01-25-2013),navindon6 (01-21-2013),rainzshawnez1207 (01-22-2013),saiyyidi123 (01-21-2013),Sky_____ (01-20-2013),yusrie (01-21-2013)

  3. #2
    iskandar1250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I do all you say I still get error because of old blackshot.exe

    ---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

    i also can give u my video making this method

  4. #3
    Sky_____'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My Room
    Posts
    1,330
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    1,593
    My Mood
    Tired
    Nice Tutorial

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sky_____ For This Useful Post:

    lovexvirus007 (01-20-2013)

  6. #4
    iskandar1250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    could you send me your rapid and old file?

  7. #5
    Sky_____'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My Room
    Posts
    1,330
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    1,593
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iskandar1250 View Post
    could you send me your rapid and old file?
    Search it in this forum

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sky_____ For This Useful Post:

    jinjin1 (01-21-2013)

  9. #6
    kimberleychua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i still get error. i think is the blackshot.exe error. can someone help?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to kimberleychua For This Useful Post:

    jinjin1 (01-21-2013)

  11. #7
    iskandar1250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    do we need to install the blackshot in the computer? because i just copy the blackshot from pendrive

  12. #8
    lovexvirus007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where Am I??=o='
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by iskandar1250 View Post
    do we need to install the blackshot in the computer? because i just copy the blackshot from pendrive
    NO NEED..JUST COPY THAT BS FOLDER TO UR DESKTOP..

    ---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by KillingInSpree View Post
    Nice Tutorial
    thanks bro..

  13. #9
    nanapro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    what the we copy?

    ---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

    i also want to video please give me now u know

  14. #10
    nagasaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Problem is, why some of us got error? Mostly, we are Garena players not EU players. Of course it works for you because you are EURO plauers! We are Garena players from SG and MY. Please understand... no matter how many times you have tried, ERROR pop OUT!!!

  15. #11
    lovexvirus007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where Am I??=o='
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by nagasaran View Post
    Problem is, why some of us got error? Mostly, we are Garena players not EU players. Of course it works for you because you are EURO plauers! We are Garena players from SG and MY. Please understand... no matter how many times you have tried, ERROR pop OUT!!!
    LOL..i use garena lah..
    try use my TUT..understand it first..

  16. #12
    sayabaik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth ツ
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yo Sir ! Can you make a Video ?

  17. #13
    West8103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by lovexvirus007 View Post
    LOL..i use garena lah..
    try use my TUT..understand it first..
    Any screenshot of the tutorial you provided is working?

  18. #14
    Toban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    its working with Xorr Files !!! Yeh Baby

  19. #15
    oki_roket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    4.open the first BLACKSHOT FOLDER..(not the COPY OK..)
    GO TO BlackShot\Data\_SG\Script\weapon..

    What is u mean by blackshot folder? is it the original that located on C/program files/garena?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] BlackShot RapidFire [ New Ways ] ( Working All )
    By DragonbyteTH in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 02:10 AM
  2. [Info] A message to all those who get banned on PS2 + How to make a new account!
    By fapdarklord in forum Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 12:50 AM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 07:15 AM
  4. [alpha] New way to make trainers!!!!
    By boom.. in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 12:05 AM
  5. [TuT] How To Get The New Weapons!
    By Jeffrey1993 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 02:28 AM

Tags for this Thread