Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

    i am not a leecher in this code there is a lot of source code in game all you need to do is change the offsite in blackshot to make it work....did you see in every game forum in this site there is a source code posted so what is the purpose of that if did not use to modified that code ...all code is undetected the only detected is offsite......i think you are funny maybe you need to learn something that people don't hate you....i posted hack in Mw3 or blackops 2 but people there is kindness and helpful to me.....
    So you are good enough in coding. Would this hack included bypass? There are tons of member will beg for bypass if no bypass included.

  2. #17
    akim Lolz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    like old 1 la -_-

  3. #18
    amriey757's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how much longer to be completed friend?

  4. #19
    amriey757's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how much longer to be completed friend?

  5. #20
    chowei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

    So you are good enough in coding. Would this hack included bypass? There are tons of member will beg for bypass if no bypass included.
    Must u include the word 'beg'? It's not very nice for you to lower someone else's social status -.-
    Asking is not begging


  6. #21
    Farah[Aisyah]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    <------> ◕‿◕ <------>
    Posts
    672
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    11,035
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


    Yes you are right this source code is not mind so i give it a credit for this code i change only the offsite in blackshot....I compile is code in C++ to make it work in blackshot
    +_+ gonna detected after 1 month =.= dem it

  7. #22
    eXcluZed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Don't released bro!!
    All GM'S from twowar or garena looking all the time here and if they see that one hack is here they patch it fast!!
    But i have a question. I can coding c++ but if i make the sdk 2009 in and download the d3d starter paket they Show me Error's.
    Can you help me ?

  8. #23
    killerjie3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    put 2 virus scan pls

  9. #24
    Chrissi988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can u please tell me at witch day u post the link to download?

  10. #25
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,939
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,150
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

    i am not a leecher in this code there is a lot of source code in game all you need to do is change the offsite in blackshot to make it work....did you see in every game forum in this site there is a source code posted so what is the purpose of that if did not use to modified that code ...all code is undetected the only detected is offsite......i think you are funny maybe you need to learn something that people don't hate you....i posted hack in Mw3 or blackops 2 but people there is kindness and helpful to me.....
    Quote Originally Posted by eXcluZed View Post
    Don't released bro!!
    All GM'S from twowar or garena looking all the time here and if they see that one hack is here they patch it fast!!
    But i have a question. I can coding c++ but if i make the sdk 2009 in and download the d3d starter paket they Show me Error's.
    Can you help me ?
    just pm me i tech you if sometime error in sdk file
    try sdk summer 2004
    Last edited by COD3RIN; 09-16-2013 at 05:45 PM.


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  11. #26
    Farah[Aisyah]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    <------> ◕‿◕ <------>
    Posts
    672
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    11,035
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


    just pm me i tech you if sometime error in sdk file
    try sdk summer 2004
    cod3rin do you know elimabiru ? his was coding for aimbot maybe you 2 should working together , he said that his aimbot was finish almost 92%

  12. #27
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,939
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,150
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

    i am not a leecher in this code there is a lot of source code in game all you need to do is change the offsite in blackshot to make it work....did you see in every game forum in this site there is a source code posted so what is the purpose of that if did not use to modified that code ...all code is undetected the only detected is offsite......i think you are funny maybe you need to learn something that people don't hate you....i posted hack in Mw3 or blackops 2 but people there is kindness and helpful to me.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Farah[Aisyah] View Post
    cod3rin do you know elimabiru ? his was coding for aimbot maybe you 2 should working together , he said that his aimbot was finish almost 92%
    Elimabiru ? I don't know what is that dll or trainer hack....well just pm me with any problem
    Last edited by COD3RIN; 09-17-2013 at 05:42 PM.


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  13. #28
    see111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    All the best coders! We are waiting for your good news =)

  14. #29
    Caezer99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    575
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

    So you are good enough in coding. Would this hack included bypass? There are tons of member will beg for bypass if no bypass included.
    Lmao, I couldn't even find a undetected hook for BlackShot, what makes you think his D3D hack is undetected ? I can provide a screenshot for you too vehrdyn my friend. I have a d3d base which i coded, just detected.


    Mess with the best, die like the rest.


  15. #30
    Caezer99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    575
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,235
    If coderin is interested, we both could work together ? Would you want it coderin ?


    Mess with the best, die like the rest.


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NEW WORKING D3D WARROCK HACK!! 7/02/09
    By ezay in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 10:08 PM
  2. D3D Warrock Hack
    By acdcacdcacdc in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 03:53 PM
  3. My new D3D 19 hacks! 16/01/09
    By acid600 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 06:08 AM
  4. New D3D VIP Hack*undedected* (VIP Only!) 06/10/08
    By 007snicker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 01:29 PM
  5. I WANT THE D3D HOOK HACK UPDATED
    By n4m3l3ss in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 03:45 PM