Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Cool

    Lightbulb How To Remove Lag On BlackShot Match And More [KeepRead]

    Hello MPGH member

    How To Remove Lag On My BlackShot When In The Match ??

    1-Change all blackshot graphic setting to "LOW"
    2-Create practise room, play for a few minute...
    3-close blackshot, wait for a minute,
    4-open blackshot and try normal game
    5-some gear make u slow when in the match ..
    #DONE #ENJOY

    Why Blackshot must lag and stucking on some laptop ?? :/

    1-Because laptop are not suitable for gaming,
    2-some laptop are suitable. suggestion: AlienWare for gaming user
    3-maybe your RAM ??
    4-maybe your graphic ??
    5-blackshot data file is the large than gta
    #Suggestion #Some #Answer

    Why my blackshot character got white bag and white hair ??

    1-the effect come from your graphic card,
    2-maybe you need to update your graphic card.
    3-maybe you need to bought new graphic card that most suitable for you game

    #WrongSectionButThisPostMightBeMoveToTheAnotherSec tion
    Where section should i ......

    FT|2013[FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013]
    #Thanks To Me If This May Resolve Your Problem

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013 For This Useful Post:

    goklatego (02-05-2014),milad_hacker (12-30-2013),MUSHUUSEI1 (03-06-2014)

  3. #2
    Jeff0310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013 View Post
    Hello MPGH member

    How To Remove Lag On My BlackShot When In The Match ??

    1-Change all blackshot graphic setting to "LOW"
    2-Create practise room, play for a few minute...
    3-close blackshot, wait for a minute,
    4-open blackshot and try normal game
    5-some gear make u slow when in the match ..
    #DONE #ENJOY

    Why Blackshot must lag and stucking on some laptop ?? :/

    1-Because laptop are not suitable for gaming,
    2-some laptop are suitable. suggestion: AlienWare for gaming user
    3-maybe your RAM ??
    4-maybe your graphic ??
    5-blackshot data file is the large than gta
    #Suggestion #Some #Answer

    Why my blackshot character got white bag and white hair ??

    1-the effect come from your graphic card,
    2-maybe you need to update your graphic card.
    3-maybe you need to bought new graphic card that most suitable for you game

    #WrongSectionButThisPostMightBeMoveToTheAnotherSec tion
    Where section should i ......

    FT|2013[FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013]
    #Thanks To Me If This May Resolve Your Problem
    Thanks wworked

  4. #3
    Maxstephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <--------
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    White hair quite good for headlining.
    BlackShot = Free To Play. Pay To Win. Free To Lose.

  5. #4
    FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hey man ... thanks .. this is my own method ..
    please clik Thanks button on my post ... thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff0310 View Post
    Thanks wworked
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxstephen View Post
    White hair quite good for headlining.
    yaa ... it quit nice ..
    Last edited by Confin3d; 12-30-2013 at 12:38 AM.

  6. #5
    lawtiamchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Busy
    i use my laptop aready 3 years so i play bs just only join normal game no nid fix lag ........ but thanks for share

  7. #6
    FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Cool
    Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtiamchai View Post
    i use my laptop aready 3 years so i play bs just only join normal game no nid fix lag ........ but thanks for share

  8. #7
    see111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Anyone playing BlackShot now?

  9. #8
    FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Cool
    LOL ... not at all .. because school gonna start .. . :/

  10. #9
    Intel Core i7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Tired
    Alienware? Don't waste your money on Alienware. You can get the same perfomance with Asus at lower price.

  11. #10
    FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yaa ,, we can modifit some system and also setting something to get some performance on your system ,,, but it maybe make your system crash and not longger perfecly .. Im not responsible at modifit window system and modifit window performance .... better i change my RAM & Graphic Card .....
    I know all of window performance and something great .... before this i try to setting my laptop to best performance by a tutorial from youtube ... its workiing for a day , and my window stuck and crash and some error ... because the effect my laptop need to reformat with hight cost....
    [BAD.ENGLISH](maybe)
    Quote Originally Posted by Intel Core i7 View Post
    Alienware? Don't waste your money on Alienware. You can get the same perfomance with Asus at lower price.

  12. #11
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    961
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Intel Core i7 View Post
    Alienware? Don't waste your money on Alienware. You can get the same perfomance with Asus at lower price.
    Agree :3 asus the best and just buy latest gaming card you are done
    dont forget to buy a pc wif Nvidia
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  13. #12
    FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Cool
    it up to ... this thread just a suggestion
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
    Agree :3 asus the best and just buy latest gaming card you are done
    dont forget to buy a pc wif Nvidia

  14. #13
    YouPBkia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I explain more simple.
    1) your computer specs not up to date, get a new comp can le.
    2) your harddrive is being used up too much, at least have 100+ gb free can alr.
    The steps mentioned above is just a temporary ease only, it doesn't work overtime.

  15. #14
    FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Cool
    1 more thing ... blackshot may lag and network error on your blackshot cause your internet ...
    Quote Originally Posted by YouPBkia View Post
    I explain more simple.
    1) your computer specs not up to date, get a new comp can le.
    2) your harddrive is being used up too much, at least have 100+ gb free can alr.
    The steps mentioned above is just a temporary ease only, it doesn't work overtime.

  16. #15
    milad_hacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BeHinD YoU
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    500
    My Mood
    Angelic
    thanks baby

    Drop me a message if you have any questions about ,
    BlackShot, Battlefield, NFS
    Skype : Milad.Fucker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] How to avoid lag in Blackshot
    By Flash in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 01:59 PM
  2. How to disable VAC in Private matches and Zombies
    By wasaka1 in forum Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 02:07 AM
  3. How to remove lag (No download version)
    By Mr.1337 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 07:29 PM
  4. How to remove lagging for FPS games!
    By DeathHunter in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 03:00 PM
  5. How to get white walls, people wepons and more
    By bobs__bees in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 05:33 AM