Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    pp666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah

    Question Is game Gard really so smart ??

    Recently i have been hacking blackshot with cheat engine to troll so casher who this that it can bully everyone and also for banning my old accont that i have really spent both tume and money on. I have successfully done that i knew the account would be ban but i have any accont that i really want to start fresh but i have done abit of cheating by changing some byte for charms , no one have knew that i have active hack but to my surprise that accont have also benn ban my question is do gamegard know when someone change its system byte even when i have real bypass ?

    (Hackers will never let pros to bully others with not much experience with games )

  2. #2
    Luffy_Senpai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you hava hack? or neither?

  3. #3
    pp666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffy_Senpai View Post
    you hava hack? or neither?
    What do u think ofcouse i have if i do not have why would i post this !!

  4. #4
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,941
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,158
    My Mood
    Busy
    No garena game guard not hard enough to crank ......but bs euro anti cheat its hard to crank today


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  5. #5
    Luffy_Senpai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pp666 View Post
    What do u think ofcouse i have if i do not have why would i post this !!
    What hack did you have?

  6. #6
    Obliteration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by pp666 View Post
    Recently i have been hacking blackshot with cheat engine to troll so casher who this that it can bully everyone and also for banning my old accont that i have really spent both tume and money on. I have successfully done that i knew the account would be ban but i have any accont that i really want to start fresh but i have done abit of cheating by changing some byte for charms , no one have knew that i have active hack but to my surprise that accont have also benn ban my question is do gamegard know when someone change its system byte even when i have real bypass ?

    (Hackers will never let pros to bully others with not much experience with games )
    What byte did you change in cheat engine exactly? What did you do to make charms?

  7. #7
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,941
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,158
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
    What byte did you change in cheat engine exactly? What did you do to make charms?
    depending what byte did you searching for...almost of them are 4 bytes


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] BIG SALE OF GAMES/ACCOUNTS !! *REALLY CHEAP*
    By SuchAPirate in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 02:55 PM
  2. Do Gaming Mice Really Make A Difference?
    By Diamond in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 12:47 PM
  3. Do you really think we are most smart beings
    By juanrineytor in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 03:01 PM
  4. Smart Close - Fixing Errors/Boosting Game Play!
    By Obey in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 10:16 AM
  5. A REALLY HARD GAME!!
    By penrd in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 03:39 PM