Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Blackshot2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Cool Aimbot & AK46 Damage Hack

    Anyone don't know how to use the bypass.dll & ak47 damage.dll hack you can ask me it is still working, and if you would like to clan war you may apply exasgaming with master sergeant above ! eace:

  2. #2
    juadah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshot2 View Post
    Anyone don't know how to use the bypass.dll & ak47 damage.dll hack you can ask me it is still working, and if you would like to clan war you may apply exasgaming with master sergeant above ! eace:
    are u Pursue?

  3. #3
    lionheartxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How to use?

  4. #4
    karthik19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    BlackShot

    Quote Originally Posted by juadah View Post
    are u Pursue?
    how to use??

  5. #5
    Blackshot2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yes i am , standard injection scrambling option none , tick close on inject and tick stealth inject, inject delay 0 dont tick erase pe and hide module. run ur injector as admin then open blackshot launcher , start ur blackshot wait gameguard logo disappear click inject fast

  6. #6
    Lim Lai Lim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I followed everything correctly and After loading the whole thing my Blackshot goes black screen and crashes any idea why?
    How to fix? I'm on Windows 7 64-Bit

  7. #7
    Blackshot2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    u must be fast , everytime u crash u start bs and inject again and again
    when u bs screen load very fast means u sucess

  8. #8
    mmuiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshot2 View Post
    u must be fast , everytime u crash u start bs and inject again and again
    when u bs screen load very fast means u sucess
    i inject it as fast as lightning lol...but it always force close(blackshot)...but last time it work...but i dont know what make the inject work

  9. #9
    lionheartxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshot2 View Post
    yes i am , standard injection scrambling option none , tick close on inject and tick stealth inject, inject delay 0 dont tick erase pe and hide module. run ur injector as admin then open blackshot launcher , start ur blackshot wait gameguard logo disappear click inject fast
    It worked for me yesterday and the day before but when I tried today after some update, I start getting errors...

  10. #10
    rifleman06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    i still can use

Similar Threads

  1. Need Aimbot, No recoil, etc hack.
    By TheCall in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 10:44 PM
  2. [request 99999hit hack](damage hack)
    By 123qwa in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 03:48 AM
  3. need help for no fall damage hack
    By kokobunji100 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 05:12 PM
  4. no fall damage hack what is wrong??
    By 123456789987654321 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:06 PM
  5. No fall damage hack?
    By slyshot in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 07:50 PM