MPGH Is Recruiting A Programmer- Basic understanding of C++.
Will be developing hacks for War Rock.
- Can program a D3D Hook.
- Ability to implement or create a signature scanner for the D3D Hook.
- Ability to bypass Hack Shield and PunkBuster. (Warrock is currently testing Hack Shield, but may switch back to PunkBuster)
- Ability to create a suitable number of features for the hack.
- Able to use a debugger of your choice.
- Can update the hack whenever there is a problem with it, and fix it within 24 hours, an extended time will be provided if you have personal events to attend to.
- Must check the Warrock VIP section for problems at least every day.
- Provide the final source to Dave (if you can't bypass it, he will) after every release.
Payment :For now payment will be access to the VIP hacks. Later, a monthly paycheck.
Post your applications here
And join the IRC to be reviewed.