Gah. Fml, I'll do it, I have nothing to loose and I've been meaning to get more involved with MPGH. I understand if I'm not chosen though, I don't blame you.
* Name: Jeremy
* Age: 16
* Time spent on MPGH: Daily? Yearly? Overall?
* Time you will dedicate to advertising: Three or four hours. I'm still in school so it's really all I can give without raping my whole personal life.
* How you would be a better publicist then anyone else: I'm experienced in various different ranks at MPGH.
There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.
If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
* Time spent on MPGH:a little i rather like to pwn noobs in the game that be
pussie on the forum like 90 % of ppl here
* Time you will dedicate to advertising:every single game i play
* How you would be a better publicist then anyone else:everyone who do
his job properly is good publicist i think but for those who only want free
vip i can say : stfu and gtfo
age: im 19
Time spent on MPGH: i spend quite a bit of time on here, i just dont reply to stupid threads
Time dedicated: i can put up to 8-12 hours
How you would be a better publicist then anyone else:well im good with video editing, experienced with the whole adobe master collection, i know what people like to see in hacks, im very experienced with advertising( have my own business)
Time Spent on MPGH: A decent amount, and I can make good ads and supply them to other candidates who have tried out for this position.
Time Dedicated: 2-3 hours a day, although in those hours I am completely dedicated to filing signature request, replying to threads, and other things the average member does.
How you would be a better publicist then anyone else: Eh... I run an editiorial in Gonzaga University's Publication, and other than that, I have advertised a lot for other Maple Story PS's and such. As a collimating description, I believe I do have what it takes to publicize MPGH on other websites, forums, and other means.
Other things to Note: I do have a girlfriend, and that means that I will not be spending as much time on the computer as I will with her. I also cannot stay on MPGH for lengthy periods of time, as I am sharing my internet connection with 3 other mates who stay in the dorm room above us, so please keep that in mind. I also have a perk for good grammar and noting any mistakes/etc.
Time spent on MPGH: 10-24 i even go here on my phone if i cant use comp...
Time you will dedicate to advertising: Alot nothing else to do anymore lol
How you would be a better publicist then anyone else: well ill just auto spam warrock, go to hella random warrock hack sites and spam and get banned (love you guys) idk ill really spend time on it cuz theres nothing else to do plus im pretty active here so yeah its all good
* Time spent on MPGH: Alot
* Time you will dedicate to advertising: wen eva im not playing crossfire
* How you would be a better publicist then anyone else: i take media in collage and i study selling points and how to advertise and sell a product so i think id be good for this job.