The Gospel of Dave84311: Chapter 1
(1) In the beginning, Dave84311 created a website and forum for game hacking. Known only as Multiplayer Game Hacking, it was a formless and empty site, full of void and decent forum client template outlines. There were hacks, but many were half-finished and unheard of.
(2) Now the Hacks were formless and empty, inactivity was over the surface of many a wild section, and the Spirit of Tubby was hovering over the sections, moderating diligently. The sections settled under his divinest of girths, to much rejoice from the void of hacking.
(3) And Dave said, “Let there be hacks,” and there was hacking. Some was shit, but the rest was fine.
(4) Fats saw that the rest of the hacks were good, and he separated the hacks sections from the general sections.
(5) Chubs called the hacks “the point of this god damn website,” and the general sections he called “a section full of trolls.” And there was trolling, and there was hacking—the first day.