Thread: MADNESS

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    winordie11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Inspired

    MADNESS

    I'M MAD FOR NO REASON AND GET IT THAT WASY CAUSE SOMEONE YELLED AT ME AND NOW I'M MAD BECAUSE I READ SOME OF THESE AND I GOT SOME BAD FLAMES AND THIS MADE ME MAD SO I'M MAKING A MAD NOTE ABOUT ME BEING MAD OF MADNESS AND POST YOUR MAD HERE CAUSE YOUR MAD CAUSE IT'S MADNESS!

  2. #2
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    E-Feelings are useless.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  3. #3
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    this is the net GET FUCKED

  4. #4
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Madness you say...?

    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZeYVIWz99I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZeYVIWz99I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

  5. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RPB93 View Post
    Madness you say...?

    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZeYVIWz99I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZeYVIWz99I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    fuck.....beat me to it.


  6. #6
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by winordie11 View Post
    I'M MAD FOR NO REASON AND GET IT THAT WASY CAUSE SOMEONE YELLED AT ME AND NOW I'M MAD BECAUSE I READ SOME OF THESE AND I GOT SOME BAD FLAMES AND THIS MADE ME MAD SO I'M MAKING A MAD NOTE ABOUT ME BEING MAD OF MADNESS AND POST YOUR MAD HERE CAUSE YOUR MAD CAUSE IT'S MADNESS!

  7. #7
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    lawls man ahahah show me www.youporn.com pplzzzzzzzzzzz tanks yus
    XD

  8. #8
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    lawls man ahahah show me YouPorn.com Lite (BETA) - Porn pplzzzzzzzzzzz tanks yus
    XD
    LOL at least hide the link
    And this site sucks compared to other ones
    Try Redtube or Xvideos
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  9. #9
    Katie_Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,089
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    LOL!

    As said stuff E-Feelings on the net, no one cares.

Similar Threads

  1. You know what makes me mad...
    By SadisticGrin in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 06:04 PM
  2. IM SO FUCKING MAD!
    By Hispiforce in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 08:21 AM
  3. Account Madness
    By lewisk00 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 09:27 PM
  4. Tutorial's please.. all the leechers are getting mad of downloading detected hacks :)
    By hahagotyoulooking in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 01:57 AM
  5. Me r MAD.. GONNA DDOS WarRock.net :)
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 06:06 PM