Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 179
  1. #136
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,635
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Didn't you say you were against "gay fags fucking each other in the ass"?


    So its okay for a pedophile to have sex with a new born baby?
    No and yes.

  2. #137
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    No and yes.
    How exactly is fucking a new born baby right?

    It hasn't even developed to reproduce, now I know you've been trolling the whole time because no sane person would have a fucked up mind like yours.



    Your brain isn't developed until the age of 18, all the choices you make you don't know if they are right or wrong.
    So saying fucking a 9 year old who's brain isn't developed and probably has no idea what the fuck sex is should be allowed to be fucked by some sick pedophile thats the most autistic thing i've heard in my life.

    Also you brought up "Butt-fucking fags", if both of them are adults and same sex they have the right to do what they want as they are mature enough... Don't try comparing gays and lesbians to child molestors and pedophiles as only the pedophile knows what he is actually doing but the kids don't know shit. Also most of these pedophiles rape little kids which potentially scars them for life and most of these types of kids end up killing them selves.
    Last edited by Shadow; 08-15-2015 at 07:36 PM.

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  3. #138
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,635
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    How exactly is fucking a new born baby right?

    It hasn't even developed to reproduce, now I know you've been trolling the whole time because no sane person would have a fucked up mind like yours.



    Your brain isn't developed until the age of 18, all the choices you make you don't know if they are right or wrong.
    So saying fucking a 9 year old who's brain isn't developed and probably has no idea what the fuck sex is should be allowed to be fucked by some sick pedophile thats the most autistic thing i've heard in my life.

    Also you brought up "Butt-fucking fags", if both of them are adults and same sex they have the right to do what they want as they are mature enough... Don't try comparing gays and lesbians to child molestors and pedophiles as only the pedophile knows what he is actually doing but the kids don't know shit. Also most of these pedophiles rape little kids which potentially scars them for life and most of these types of kids end up killing them selves.
    You're dwelling too much on child biology, this really has nothing to do with their mentality. It's all about what that guy wants, and why he wants it. And how it's fucked up for you to say he can't have it. You've missed the point countless times, I think you're about done here.

  4. #139
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're dwelling too much on child biology, this really has nothing to do with their mentality. It's all about what that guy wants, and why he wants it. And how it's fucked up for you to say he can't have it. You've missed the point countless times, I think you're about done here.
    Alright, so your logic is someone should get what they want no matter how vile or disgusting it is... Also "guy" can also be a woman.

    I could make the same argument that for a murderer... You say a murderer cant kill someone and I reply with "it's fucked up for you to say he can't kill someone".

    I think you're about done here
    Do you realize how utterly stupid you sound? You sure you weren't dropped on your head when you were born...
    @Hunter look at dis

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  5. #140
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,635
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Alright, so your logic is someone should get what
    You still can't get the point after I've explained it so many times, this is why I said you're done here, no go away I'm ignoring you.

    The way you are born, considering what sexual fetishes you have is something that has been made into a somewhat of a right to people especially in america. Pedophilia however, is something sexual, and it's one of the few things banned. I suppose the same could go for beastialitiy and whatever else. As i've stated many times, these things are illegal because of subjective moral resolve. It's understood as humans we don't go around murdering and raping each other, but we do anyways. And this isn't to get into justifying rape, it's to argue the injustice laws passed by society to say this is wrong for them to feel this way or be pedophiles. I'm not going to explain it any further, you can go back through the last 10 pages and read all of my posts if you really can't 'get it'.

    gg kiddo, bring a valid argument to the table then I'll elaborate further.

  6. #141
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You still can't get the point after I've explained it so many times, this is why I said you're done here, no go away I'm ignoring you.

    The way you are born, considering what sexual fetishes you have is something that has been made into a somewhat of a right to people especially in america. Pedophilia however, is something sexual, and it's one of the few things banned. I suppose the same could go for beastialitiy and whatever else. As i've stated many times, these things are illegal because of subjective moral resolve. It's understood as humans we don't go around murdering and raping each other, but we do anyways. And this isn't to get into justifying rape, it's to argue the injustice laws passed by society to say this is wrong for them to feel this way or be pedophiles. I'm not going to explain it any further, you can go back through the last 10 pages and read all of my posts if you really can't 'get it'.

    gg kiddo, bring a valid argument to the table then I'll elaborate further.
    Well no point in arguing with you anymore because clearly you have different views... Also please stop telling everyone to bring a valid argument to the table.

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  7. #142
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,635
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,848
    Can someone bring a valid argument to the table?

  8. #143
    The_Wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    But to make the pedo porn they'd have to film the atrocious act. Also you're not viewing pedophilia like it is: a sickness. These people have urges beyond their control, same way a normal guy may want to fap to straight porn its not easy to say no to those primal urges. Once upon a time it was acceptable for an older man to have a relationship with a younger man, but those same people put lions and men into pits and watched them kill eachother. You can't say all they'll do is watch their porn, eventually porn begins to bore you and you crave the real thing, and that leads to fucked up shit that will permanently scar the victim. Bottom line is the only solution is chemical castration, since rehabilitation is virtually impossible.

  9. #144
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Wicked View Post
    Bottom line is the only solution is chemical castration
    Objection to chemical castration; two wrong make a right fallacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. #145
    DadDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,344
    Good thing i have my popcorn here.
    Game: For Honor

    Goals:
    Thanks: 1000 ✓ Thanks for the Support!
    Thanks: 1500
    Posts: 500 ✓
    Posts: 1000

  11. #146
    The_Wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Objection to chemical castration; two wrong make a right fallacy
    Its nice but at the moment these people rape a child I feel like they've entered into a grey area where I'm not a hundred percent sure they deserve "humane" treatment. Its not pretty and not all child rapists deserve it, the 19 year old who slept with the 14 year old does not deserve this kind of treatment. But the man who goes and rapes an infant or a 10 year old deserves the inhumane treatment because what he did is inhumane in itself.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Wicked For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (08-16-2015)

  13. #147
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Wicked View Post
    Its nice but at the moment these people rape a child I feel like they've entered into a grey area where I'm not a hundred percent sure they deserve "humane" treatment. Its not pretty and not all child rapists deserve it, the 19 year old who slept with the 14 year old does not deserve this kind of treatment. But the man who goes and rapes an infant or a 10 year old deserves the inhumane treatment because what he did is inhumane in itself.
    The act of dehumanizing someone is an extremely slippery slope that even when tread carefully, is far from easy. Furthermore, not only does the two wrongs make a right fallacy remain, but the fact that you would commit an inhumane act as punishment makes you as low as that other person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #148
    The_Wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I beg to differ, sure cling to the 2 wrongs make a right. But in this case one of these wrongs justifies the other. Raping a child is on another level of wrong. A wrong that I believe, and I doubt I am alone in this belief, justifies the use of inhumane punishment in this case, chemical castration. If I may ask, what would you suggest they use to punish the child rapists?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Wicked For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (08-16-2015)

  16. #149
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Wicked View Post
    I beg to differ, sure cling to the 2 wrongs make a right. But in this case one of these wrongs justifies the other. Raping a child is on another level of wrong. A wrong that I believe, and I doubt I am alone in this belief, justifies the use of inhumane punishment in this case, chemical castration. If I may ask, what would you suggest they use to punish the child rapists?
    Rehab, specifically the understanding of what he has done. The feeling of guilt is one of the worst punishment a person can endure and is not something that can be easily shrugged off when a person fully understands the consequences and morality behind his actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  17. #150
    The_Wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Listen, there's no rehab for it, feeling bad doesn't make you stop. Growing up my family were strict ultra orthodox Jews. I was taught that masturbation was a sin and that I'd go to hell. I masturbated and then felt horrible about myself, I still went and did it again and again and again. Each time I did it I hated myself, but I still did it because it's natural and just happens. Even if I repressed it, I would find a way. Sure at the time they're doing it they may feel horrible. Afterwards they know what they did was wrong but they'll do it again. Because it's hardwired in their brain, there's no rehab for this perversion.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Wicked For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (08-16-2015)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. According to Valve Anti-Cheat policy, Rust Radar should be legal?
    By cosmicvoyager in forum Rust Discussions & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 11:32 PM
  2. man has 500,000+ images and videos of child porn
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 07:21 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 08:11 AM
  4. Should the MPGH Pub hack Have ASMR?
    By KiaFazool in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 04:14 PM
  5. loli. is it really child porn?
    By megaflcl in forum Anime
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 10:10 AM