Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 179
  1. #31
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    668

  2. #32
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,723
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ain't my problem when your eye sight is so poor.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  3. #33
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post
    I mean, shouldn't we just find out what causes pedophiles to be like they are and either

    1. Treat them for there "Problem"

    2. Kill them all off (if its genetic)

    3. Kill unborn babies that show characteristics of being pedophiles.

    (What you are saying is basically like what i was saying in 2 & 3, its fucking crazy ass shit).
    There is no "problem" with pedophilia, just as there is no "problem" with gay anal sex. I never came close to implying we should kill people who are pedophiles, maybe you should go back to school and learn some reading and writing comprehension skills.



    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post


    As long as it's a majority yes we do, you'll be shunned and looked down upon thinking that what your sick mind think it's okay..



    Nope, shit like revenge porn will get you locked up and pretty sure non-consensual crap like beating up your wife while having sex will also get you landed in jail..


    So let me get this straight, when the Nazi party overtook Germany, was it okay for them to blame the jews? They all as a majority agreed, all the jews were the problem. As a result they all with their human moral code of conduct, got the idea that "jews" are bad, being a "jew" was shunned upon. Now, don't go arguing "well the rest of the world" stfu, this is about a majority of a specific society, and this is what fucking happen. So you are fucking saying that's okay? That's just fine and dandy? If not then you're a hypocrite as I stated earlier.

    My friend's GF cheated on him and sent him a fuck video of her with someone else. That's "revenge" porn, or perhaps you mean posting porn of someone without their permission? If that's the case there is a shit ton of candid foot fetish videos of girls with open toe shoes in public, and that's all over youtube.

    Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post
    I mean, shouldn't we just find out what causes pedophiles to be like they are and either

    1. Treat them for there "Problem"

    2. Kill them all off (if its genetic)

    3. Kill unborn babies that show characteristics of being pedophiles.

    (What you are saying is basically like what i was saying in 2 & 3, its fucking crazy ass shit).
    1) There is no "problem" with pedophilia, just as there is no "problem" with fags butt fucking. What you are saying is "If you're gay, that's a mental condition we can fix".... Animals are gay sometimes, Animals are pedophiles lots of times, are you saying there is a "problem" with nature it's self? If so I don't think you're going to get very far with that argument, trying to argue against Mother Nature tends not to work, ever.


    And I never even came close to implying 2 or 3, Perhaps you're dyslexic, idk. But you are gathering up substance that isn't even there, Can you highlight exactly what I said that correlates with Killing off Pedophiles? Because I thought I was justifying pedophiles as human beings with sexual desires like mostly everyone else.

  4. #34
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post


    I mean rehab would also be nice because it's not a permanent thing...



    Oh god...




    As long as it's a majority yes we do, you'll be shunned and looked down upon thinking that what your sick mind think it's okay..



    Nope, shit like revenge porn will get you locked up and pretty sure non-consensual crap like beating up your wife while having sex will also get you landed in jail..



    And there goes your argument, glad we found the fedora wearing "superior".
    Doesn't guaranty they wont relapse, a bullet does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Everyone is proving my point. You are all a bunch of hypocrites.

    Can someone link me to a study proving the watching of rape porn correlating with actually going out and raping someone? Can someone tell me how is it that a video or drawing of children sexually is wrong? What if we can eliminate Pedophilia by creating Virtual Reality child porn simulators. This is the not so far future and when these things are able to come to market, will they be allowed or will the hypocrites in this thread prevent them from being used / created?

    You all don't comprehend that fucking a child, and hurting a women are the same thing. The comprehension and approval of the situation is completely irrelevant. What matters is that both are deemed atrocities by society. However one will send you to jail for even googling it, while the other is completely fucking fine and all over the web and society. And now that we are understanding enough to accept fags, then we should be understanding enough to accept people can't change their sexual fantasies nor can they really control it (because it's there, it's not magically going away because of you soccer moms). Yet we still oppress these people and subject them to torment by society just for the way they are born. If you don't think that's wrong, because they like kids, then you are the sick mother fucker, sicker than that old 40 year old dude jacking off to pictures of kids in swim suits at the beach. You are the mother fuckers that think they can say what's wrong or right. I bet you people think you can put all the blame on Hitler for WW2 too, it's things like this that make you hypocrites, you don't care about justice, all you care about is what you've deemed right and wrong according to the way you've lived life up to now.

    I hope, maybe one single person can get the message i'm getting across, but I fucking doubt it. I'll give it another 100 years before the rest of you catch up with us intellectuals. I mean you guys still have single interpretations of your bibles and qur'ans. So I know me telling you things like, Pedophiles aren't bad, Hitler wasn't a bad person, isn't going to fucking get through your thick skulls. Even if i explain how pedophiles are born that way, and the fact they don't act on their urges as we all do, means they deserve fucking respect from that alone, just for being "pedophiles" they deserve fucking respect. They are the most humanly humans out there, resisting their urges to fuck the brains out some kid. and Hitler was only given power through the people around him, in society all we do is blame Hitler, but it was actually the milking of germany from the outside world that paved the road for hitler to walk down.



    Here is a quote I want you ALL to read,
    But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most, our one fellow and brother who most needed a friend yet had not a single one, the one sinner among us all who had the highest and clearest right to every Christian's daily and nightly prayers, for the plain and unassailable reason that his was the first and greatest need, he being among sinners the supremest?



    When you understand that quote and the "point" behind it, then you may further post on this thread. After acknowledging the unjustifications brough upon pedophiles, you may speak to me like a human being. Until then, I'm not going to respond to a single post as they were all lacking a rational, justified argument against pedophilia. As I stated before, a 10 year not understanding hes being fucked, and a 21 year old understanding how she likes her pussy being ripped open, is the same thing. Both are violations of human sanctity thus deemed atrocities by society.
    Now i see you're just a troll, no point in wasting time on this thread.
    Last edited by Ghost; 08-13-2015 at 12:31 PM.


  5. #35
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post


    Doesn't guaranty they wont relapse, a bullet does.

    Now i see you're just a troll, no point in wasting time on this thread.
    I'm not trolling, but you obviously are by concluding we as human beings will resort to killing off something or someone in order to create a safe world. That's not how we as humans work, that's now how americans, japanese, russians, europeans, all the major societies in the world, we all have this understanding that killing off all the jews, or putting a bullet in every child that displays some sort of pedophilia, isn't going to work for two reasons. One, you can't actually kill off ideas or human nature by literally killing them. Unless you're going to go ahead and kill off all the people who know about those ideas, and can understand human nature. Unless you nuke all the muslim cultures in the world, and isolate and kill everyone who knows about them, you are going not going to "stop" ISIS. Random people across the world will still hold up those ideas, just as I will continue to justify pedophiles, unless you are going to kill me, along with every future pedophile that crawls out a vagina, you aren't going to "guaranty" the elimination of anyone or anything. Do you understand that kiddo? Hitler already tried your argument, and it didn't work / wouldn't work because the philosophy of jews would carry out despite there no longer being any jews.

    I absolutely hate people like you, you say I'm "Trolling" when I'm sitting here trying to justify the injustices brought upon people in this world. Seriously, grow up, I bet you were born between June 21 and July 22 too weren't you?

  6. #36
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,851
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Bitch bitch bitch bitch listen to me. Come back and bitch about this when you have kids.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  7. #37
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,723
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Bitch bitch bitch bitch listen to me. Come back and bitch about this when you have kids.
    And kids who have children made by pedophile.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  8. #38
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Bitch bitch bitch bitch listen to me. Come back and bitch about this when you have kids.
    Oh yeah? That's your argument? What If I'm a victim of child molestation then? Fucking bigot gtfo out of here.

  9. #39
    jonjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    Looks like we got a kiddie porn enthusiast here.
    Seems like this quote from another thread is appropriate for this thread.
    LootCrate 1 Month Subscription Codes [$20 Value]
    WARNING: BEWARE OF SKYPE: flux_panda HE IS AN IMPERSONATOR.
    MY SKYPE IS: flux.panda


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to jonjosh For This Useful Post:

    hidudeshi (08-13-2015)

  11. #40
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    383
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    There is no "problem" with pedophilia, just as there is no "problem" with gay anal sex. I never came close to implying we should kill people who are pedophiles, maybe you should go back to school and learn some reading and writing comprehension skills.





    So let me get this straight, when the Nazi party overtook Germany, was it okay for them to blame the jews? They all as a majority agreed, all the jews were the problem. As a result they all with their human moral code of conduct, got the idea that "jews" are bad, being a "jew" was shunned upon. Now, don't go arguing "well the rest of the world" stfu, this is about a majority of a specific society, and this is what fucking happen. So you are fucking saying that's okay? That's just fine and dandy? If not then you're a hypocrite as I stated earlier.

    My friend's GF cheated on him and sent him a fuck video of her with someone else. That's "revenge" porn, or perhaps you mean posting porn of someone without their permission? If that's the case there is a shit ton of candid foot fetish videos of girls with open toe shoes in public, and that's all over youtube.



    1) There is no "problem" with pedophilia, just as there is no "problem" with fags butt fucking. What you are saying is "If you're gay, that's a mental condition we can fix".... Animals are gay sometimes, Animals are pedophiles lots of times, are you saying there is a "problem" with nature it's self? If so I don't think you're going to get very far with that argument, trying to argue against Mother Nature tends not to work, ever.


    And I never even came close to implying 2 or 3, Perhaps you're dyslexic, idk. But you are gathering up substance that isn't even there, Can you highlight exactly what I said that correlates with Killing off Pedophiles? Because I thought I was justifying pedophiles as human beings with sexual desires like mostly everyone else.
    The act of being attracted to children there isn't much you can do about that, but there is everything wrong with pedophilia, and you're the one who needs to learn some simple english comprehension skills my creepy amigo
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  12. #41
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,851
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post


    And kids who have children made by pedophile.
    huhuhu
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Oh yeah? That's your argument? What If I'm a victim of child molestation then? Fucking bigot gtfo out of here.
    Are you fucking autistic? If you are a victim why the fuck would you want to give them more fantasies where they get the urge to go and fuck your little asshole. For example: little fegs who wank to porn, do you think they would be satisfied with just watching it? No, eventually they want to FUCK WITCHES. Same can be said in this
    scenario.
    Last edited by cuckold cancer 8=D; 08-13-2015 at 02:49 PM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  13. #42
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,723
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    huhuhu

    Are you fucking autistic? If you are a victim why the fuck would you want to give them more fantasies where they get the urge to go and fuck your little asshole. For example: little fegs who wank to porn, do you think they would be satisfied with just watching it? No, eventually they want to FUCK WITCHES. Same can be said in this
    scenario.
    Right there... I find people who go wank over kids just to get satisfaction are the worst of its kind... Oh god, its disgusting to even think about it ... ew
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  14. #43
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,851
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post


    Right there... I find people who go wank over kids just to get satisfaction are the worst of its kind... Oh god, its disgusting to even think about it ... ew
    Are you being smart right there? I have no prob with people who jack off. I was giving a example.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  15. #44
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,723
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Are you being smart right there? I have no prob with people who jack off. I was giving a example.
    Yes and No... I was speaking about people who jack off over some kids pussy like 10 year old one or whatever, that kind of shit is disgusting. But that's my opinion.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  16. #45
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I'm not trolling, but you obviously are by concluding we as human beings will resort to killing off something or someone in order to create a safe world. That's not how we as humans work, that's now how americans, japanese, russians, europeans, all the major societies in the world, we all have this understanding that killing off all the jews, or putting a bullet in every child that displays some sort of pedophilia, isn't going to work for two reasons. One, you can't actually kill off ideas or human nature by literally killing them. Unless you're going to go ahead and kill off all the people who know about those ideas, and can understand human nature. Unless you nuke all the muslim cultures in the world, and isolate and kill everyone who knows about them, you are going not going to "stop" ISIS. Random people across the world will still hold up those ideas, just as I will continue to justify pedophiles, unless you are going to kill me, along with every future pedophile that crawls out a vagina, you aren't going to "guaranty" the elimination of anyone or anything. Do you understand that kiddo? Hitler already tried your argument, and it didn't work / wouldn't work because the philosophy of jews would carry out despite there no longer being any jews.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post

    I absolutely hate people like you, you say I'm "Trolling" when I'm sitting here trying to justify the injustices brought upon people in this world. Seriously, grow up, I bet you were born between June 21 and July 22 too weren't you?


    I just can't see how you legitamately think this is a good thing.
    Pedophelia is one of the worst diseases out there, and you think feeding their disease, rather than trying to cure them is good?
    I was joking about a bullet to the brain, guess it's not always easy for people to pick up sarcasm on the internet.
    The best way to help people with this problem is through some form therapy, but not all souls can be saved.
    And I don't see how my birth month is relevant to this but I was born in January.

    Also, what are age groups are you referring to making legal?
    If we're talking under the age of 15, surely you see how fucked up that sounds.
    Last edited by Ghost; 08-13-2015 at 03:02 PM.


Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. According to Valve Anti-Cheat policy, Rust Radar should be legal?
    By cosmicvoyager in forum Rust Discussions & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 11:32 PM
  2. man has 500,000+ images and videos of child porn
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 07:21 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 08:11 AM
  4. Should the MPGH Pub hack Have ASMR?
    By KiaFazool in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 04:14 PM
  5. loli. is it really child porn?
    By megaflcl in forum Anime
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 10:10 AM