Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 179
  1. #46
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,703
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post


    I just can't see how you legitamately think this is a good thing.
    Pedophelia is one of the worst diseases out there, and you think feeding their disease, rather than trying to cure them is good?
    I was joking about a bullet to the brain, guess it's not always easy for people to pick up sarcasm on the internet.
    The best way to help people with this problem is through some form therapy, but not all souls can be saved.
    And I don't see how my birth month is relevant to this but I was born in January.

    Also, what are age groups are you referring to making legal?
    If we're talking under the age of 15, surely you see how fucked up that sounds.
    Man, I think he's fucked up... Like really, child pornography is just dumb.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  2. #47
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,828
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post


    I just can't see how you legitamately think this is a good thing.
    Pedophelia is one of the worst diseases out there, and you think feeding their disease, rather than trying to cure them is good?
    I was joking about a bullet to the brain, guess it's not always easy for people to pick up sarcasm on the internet.
    The best way to help people with this problem is through some form therapy, but not all souls can be saved.
    And I don't see how my birth month is relevant to this but I was born in January.

    Also, what are age groups are you referring to making legal?
    If we're talking under the age of 15, surely you see how fucked up that sounds.
    Are you really trying to reason with him? Dude thinks you should let pedo's watch child porn.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  3. #48
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post


    The act of being attracted to children there isn't much you can do about that, but there is everything wrong with pedophilia
    Raping women and children are two totally different things in your eyes. You do not see the underlining principles behind these two acts. Go fuck your self.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    huhuhu

    Are you fucking autistic? If you are a victim why the fuck would you want to give them more fantasies where they get the urge to go and fuck your little asshole. For example: little fegs who wank to porn, do you think they would be satisfied with just watching it? No, eventually they want to FUCK WITCHES. Same can be said in this
    scenario.
    By all definition standards you could say Pedophilia is a disease, because it's atrocious to current society. But the same could be said for gays or blacks in the 1960s.

    Your example is getting around the idea that there is a scaling of how sick something can be, you are getting at child porn being some kind of sick ordeal of the highest standards while regular pussy fucking porn(the act of watching/recording) is just casually disgusting/sick horrible act. The whole fucking point of this thread is that everyone is on the same planet / in the same orbit as us. You, right in this fucking post, are being unjustified by setting a standard of how fucked up one atrocious act is lesser than the other.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    [COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=1][B]
    Pedophelia is one of the worst diseases out there, and you think feeding their disease, rather than trying to cure them is good?
    How to cure pedophilia, same way we cured homosexuality. IE give them something to work with (let them get married, virtual reality child porn) then they can will not act on their fantasies as much. (gays getting divorced, child porn stimulation of a man and his wife (who is made into child) or just child porn already on the net )
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-13-2015 at 03:21 PM.

  4. #49
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Raping women and children are two totally different things in your eyes. You do not see the underlining principles behind these two acts. Go fuck your self.



    By all definition standards you could say Pedophilia is a disease, because it's atrocious to current society. But the same could be said for gays or blacks in the 1960s.

    Your example is getting around the idea that there is a scaling of how sick something can be, you are getting at child porn being some kind of sick ordeal of the highest standards while regular pussy fucking porn(the act of watching/recording) is just casually disgusting/sick horrible act. The whole fucking point of this thread is that everyone is on the same planet / in the same orbit as us. You, right in this fucking post, are being unjustified by setting a standard of how fucked up one atrocious act is lesser than the other.



    How to cure pedophilia, same way we cured homosexuality. IE give them something to work with (let them get married, virtual reality child porn) then they can will not act on their fantasies as much. (gays getting divorced, child porn stimulation of a man and his wife (who is made into child) or just child porn already on the net )
    Raping children and raping women are different, But not extremely so, women can defend themselves children, simply cannot. Children are also allot more trusting and most pedophiles use that to there advantage in manipulation, and that is simply barbaric. You sir are an idealist and comparing Pedophilia to homosexuality is just plain dumb.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  5. #50
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post


    Raping children and raping women are different, But not extremely so, women can defend themselves children, simply cannot. Children are also allot more trusting and most pedophiles use that to there advantage in manipulation, and that is simply barbaric. You sir are an idealist and comparing Pedophilia to homosexuality is just plain dumb.
    Why are you posting on this thread? Did you really sit there, think, write that, and feel like you were holding up a valid argument? Okay here I go kid, get ready.

    Raping children and women are different, ones a child ones a women( women being matured female).

    Children can defend them selfs, and some women cant defend them selfs considering they are females and naturally weaker than men(the assumed antagonist). This is fallacy logic, it doesn't work kiddo. Children can kick, scratch, and scream, just like women can.

    Along with the same point I stated before, Children being more trustful than women is not going to hold the same point in my last statement applies here as well. Children can be taught not to trust anyone and they'll run away and hide in the woods from anyone trying to capture them, where as a female could be idealistic and trust a man (who then violently rapes her). The women would be a lot easier to manipulate than the child, considering the child is going to be cautious of everyone unless it's the person who raised him.

  6. #51
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Raping women and children are two totally different things in your eyes. You do not see the underlining principles behind these two acts. Go fuck your self.



    By all definition standards you could say Pedophilia is a disease, because it's atrocious to current society. But the same could be said for gays or blacks in the 1960s.

    Your example is getting around the idea that there is a scaling of how sick something can be, you are getting at child porn being some kind of sick ordeal of the highest standards while regular pussy fucking porn(the act of watching/recording) is just casually disgusting/sick horrible act. The whole fucking point of this thread is that everyone is on the same planet / in the same orbit as us. You, right in this fucking post, are being unjustified by setting a standard of how fucked up one atrocious act is lesser than the other.



    How to cure pedophilia, same way we cured homosexuality. IE give them something to work with (let them get married, virtual reality child porn) then they can will not act on their fantasies as much. (gays getting divorced, child porn stimulation of a man and his wife (who is made into child) or just child porn already on the net )
    Homosexuality is not comparable to pedophillia, sorry, try again.


  7. #52
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post


    Homosexuality is not comparable to pedophillia, sorry, try again.
    Homosexuality in the 20th century was seen as a horrible act / thing that was satanic / evil, etc...

    Pedophilia in the 21st century is seen as a horrible act / thing that is satanic / evil, etc...


    Homosexuals were subjected to cruel and discriminate actions by Society.

    Pedophiles are subjected to cruel and discriminate actions by Society.



    They're definitely comparable, you're just closed minded.

  8. #53
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Homosexuality in the 20th century was seen as a horrible act / thing that was satanic / evil, etc...

    Pedophilia in the 21st century is seen as a horrible act / thing that is satanic / evil, etc...


    Homosexuals were subjected to cruel and discriminate actions by Society.

    Pedophiles are subjected to cruel and discriminate actions by Society.



    They're definitely comparable, you're just closed minded.
    Homosexuality was mostly frowned upon in religious places e.g USA.
    The actions of a homosexual person and a pedophille are miles apart.
    You're trying way to hard to find a way to justify sexual acts on a minor.
    You should seek help friendo.


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Color (08-13-2015),Death (08-13-2015)

  10. #54
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    270
    No...... .
    Last edited by dtm4; 08-14-2015 at 12:23 PM.

  11. #55
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,555
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    360
    This thread was a bad idea.

  12. #56
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The plethora of rhetoric and lack of proper argumentative points against @Dab1996426's argument makes his seem reasonable even though it's easy to see the flaws within. Surely you guys can do better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  13. #57
    itzneutron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    1,480
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    This thread was a bad idea.
    seriously


  14. #58
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    The plethora of rhetoric and lack of proper argumentative points against @Dab1996426's argument makes his seem reasonable even though it's easy to see the flaws within. Surely you guys can do better.
    Underline the fallacies in my arguments, if you cannot I deem this as shit post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

    Homosexuality was mostly frowned upon in religious places e.g USA.
    The actions of a homosexual person and a pedophille are miles apart.
    You're trying way to hard to find a way to justify sexual acts on a minor.
    You should seek help friendo.
    What does it being frown upon have to do with anything? It's a fucking sexual desire, just like pedophilia, whether it's gay or straight it's still something thats sexually turning someone on that's the subject matter here. "Trying way to hard to find a way to justify sexual acts on a minor" no I'm not, I'm trying way too hard to justify every human beings right to their fucked up fantasy.

  15. #59
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Underline the fallacies in my arguments, if you cannot I deem this as shit post.
    Now now, if I did that then it'll be less fun watching them trying to argue against you. Deem it a shitpost if you will, I'm just enjoying this cause I don't feel like typing up my side of the argument atm. I'll join in eventually...maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  16. #60
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Pedophiles, cannot legally watch child porn,
    So basically you're saying that people should just give up their innocence at an extremely young age so some creep can jack off to them?

    You're comparing two completely different things. Child porn and homosexuality have absolutely nothing in common. One is basic sexuality and can sometimes even have to do with heredity, child porn watchers are literally the exact opposite. They're just fucked up people that have a fucked up mind. It's not having a close mind, it's being logical. Nobody wants to see that shit. To remove a small child to a pre-teen's innocence just for a video that someone can jack off to is absolutely wrong.

    If you legitimately consider this and this is not a bait/troll post, you really need to seek help.

    It's time to delete your MPGH account. This post is 100% cancer.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    here I go kid,
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    you're just closed minded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    kiddo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Go fuck your self.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Did you really sit there, think, write that, and feel like you were holding up a valid argument?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=internet+tough+guy Third link down.

    Can't help but shitpost though, you talk so big now scrolling through the shit you say. Did you just learn to curse? You are literally a perfect example of this link.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 08-13-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. According to Valve Anti-Cheat policy, Rust Radar should be legal?
    By cosmicvoyager in forum Rust Discussions & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 11:32 PM
  2. man has 500,000+ images and videos of child porn
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 07:21 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 08:11 AM
  4. Should the MPGH Pub hack Have ASMR?
    By KiaFazool in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 04:14 PM
  5. loli. is it really child porn?
    By megaflcl in forum Anime
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 10:10 AM